On The Move

You Again 2 (Sequel to You Again)

Sang-Hee's POV:

Once I stepped out of the plane, I immediately went to the nearest exit and hailed for a taxi.

"Ajusshi please take me to this address." I asked as I handed him the piece of paper ZE:A boys gave us. I then took out my phone and called Yoseob.

"Yeobosayeo?"

"Yeobo I'm finally at Jeju. I'm on my way to the house already, can you inform me whatever happens?"

"Ok got it. Stay safe ok? I'll see you soon."

"Ok." With that I hanged the phone up and waited.

Kikwang's POV:

"Kwang SangHee just arrived at Jeju, she's just waiting for us."

"Ok that good. Is everyone ready?"

"Yeah I just contacted Jeju police department they got everything settled there, Their just waiting for us also." Junsu hyung said.

"Ok let's going." Taec hyung said.

"We'll stay back incase anything happens at this end." Wooyoung and Junho hyung stated.

"Ok keep us updated." Nickhun hyung added. With that we left to the airport. I was getting very anxious. The first thing I'm gonna do when I see that jackass Kwanghee is to punch the daylights out of him. I don't care if my image gets tarnished he deserves it.

"Hyung come down we'll find them." Dongwoon said trying to calm me down. I could only give him a small smile. We boarded the plane and waited to reach Jeju.

Sang hee's POV:

"Agashii we're here." The driver said. I looked outside and was surprised to see my sister and her kids being dragged into a van. She tried to set herself free, but was slapped by Kwanghee who shoved her into the van. The van made it's way out and started to drive away.

"Ajusshi follow that van and make sure you don't lose them!" I exclaimed. The driver was shocked, but followed my instruction. Meanwhile I took out my phone and called Kikwang.

"Yeobosayeo?"

"Their moving!" I yelled.

"What do you mean their moving?"

"I got to the house and see them getting dragged. I'm currently following them."

"How is that possible! No one besides us and president Hong knows about this."

"He's working with someone, but who is it?"

"ZE:A boys?"

"I don't think so. If they did we would've known by now, I implanted mini camera's in their dorm, so that I know if they did something."

"Do you know if President Hong told anyone else?"

"Probably 4minute and Apink."

"I don't want to sound y, but I have a haunch someone from the company is doing this."

"Why do you think that?"

"If Cho Rong tried before. What's the possibility that its not someone from Cube? Don't tell anyone what's going on I can't risk anything now. Everyone is now a suspect." I said.

"Ok. Keep tailing on them we'll be landing in 5 I'll call you then." He replied.

"Ok." I hanged up and looked at where we were. It was another beach house, but it was more secluded.

"I'll get off here. Thank you ajusshi." I handed him the money and stepped out. I hid in the bushes so that no one can find me, and texted Kikwang the new address.

 

 

Woohoo finally updated!!! Expect more to come because it's finally spring break!!!! Also expect new drama because I'm about to give it to you -_^.... And remember to comment and subscribe because it makes me happy ^_^