Get bully !

Mr Cool & Miss Chubby

5 minutes past ~

10 minutes past ~

15 minutes past ~

The first class was about to start but Nicole was still can't be seen. Leo was worry and keep looking at the back door everytime the door was open and hoping for Nicole to be the one that opens it.

Then, the bell ringing and their homeroom teacher enter the class. A few announcement has been told and their names were called one by one. "Jung Taek Won." Leo just raises his hand. "Jung Yong Joo. Jung Yong Joo?" Mrs. Park calls for Nicole twice and just shake her head when no one reply to her. Leo just looks at the empty seat beside him.

Done, checking all the attendance Mrs. Park left the class. When Leo kept going back and forth either he wants to attend the first class or go searching for Nicole. Their English teacher, Miss Kim already entered the class and being a sweet yet strict teacher Leo decide to attend the first class.

The bell ring indicates the first class was over. Nicole sight still can't be seen. "Where is this new student? It's weird that she not attend school when this is her second day." Hakyeon said while sitting in her seat.

Then someone opens the door loudly. Ken enter the class and runs towards Hakyeon. "Hyung! Hyung! Your friend, the new student she was bullied at the hallways." Ken says panic. 'Get bully!' The three of them quickly left the room and run to the hallway.

In the hallway there are lots of students gather around and make a big circle. At the middle of it was Nicole being abuse with Sojin and her gang. 'That girl on the bus this morning.' Leo, Hakyeon, and Ken were trying hard to get through the human wall. 

Being the strongest, Leo was the first that success to break through and he quickly holds Sojin hand that was nearly approach Nicole face that already had bruises with cuts lip. "Enough!" Leo said through his gritted teeth and glare at her while squeezing her hand hard. "Ahhh...." Sojin scream. Leo let go of her hand and walks towards Nicole that was surround by Hakyeon and Ken.

"Nicole, are you alright?" Hakyeon asks her and she just nods her head. "Let's go to the nurse room," Hakyeon tells her and helping her up with little bits of help from Ken because Nicole weight was probably twice his weight. The three of them then walks Nicole to the nurse room.

"F***. Just wait, I will make sure that you will be mine and show that fat girl her place. Girls let's go." She glares at Leo back and leaves the crowd.

At the nurse room, Dr.Han was not there. Leo asks Ken to look for Dr. Han around the school while Hakyeon was looking for the first aid kit and Leo takes Nicole to the empty bad. "Are you okay?" Leo asks Nicole and she just nods her head. "Leo, here." Hakyeon gives Leo a bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide and a cotton for him to clean Nicole's lips cut while he using wet cotton that has been soak with antisceptic to treats Nicole's wounds in her knee. 

"This will sting," Leo said to her and press slowly to Nicole's cut lips, make her yelp. "I'm sorry." Leo feels bad, so he closes the gap between their faces and blows at her lips to reduce the pain. Nicole swallows her saliva because of the closeness and her cheeks have started to burn.

"Yah...Leo. Back off you will make Nicole gets a heart attack." Hakyeon pulls Leo away from Nicole and she quickly lows down her head. "See... her face was red like tomato already." Hakyeon teases Nicole. 

Then, Ken enters the room with Dr. Han. "Oh My God! What happen to you?" Dr. Han was shocked. She takes her stethoscope and starts to check on Nicole. She takes her blood pressure and treats all her wounds.

"I think this is the last one. Can I know what happens?" Dr. Han asks Nicole with concern after she put a plaster on her bruised elbow. Nicole keeps quiet for a moment then she lied by saying that she fall the stairs. Ken was shock and was about to tell Dr. Han the truth but Leo already closes Ken's mouth with his hand and realize Leo action, Hakyeon drag Ken outside the nurse room.

"You're so clumsy. Next time please be more careful." Dr. Han said to Nicole while shaking her head. "Thank you, Dr. Can I go back to my class?" Nicole ask Dr. Han. "Oh, yes. If you insist." Dr. Han said to her. " Dr can't she take a rest in this room instead?" Leo asks Dr. Han when Nicole was trying to stand up from the bed. "Sure she can, but it seems like she prefers to study instead of resting," said Dr. Han and stand up to clean all the mess.

"You stay here. Have a rest and I will call Omma to fetch us after school." Leo pushes back Nicole into the bed. "But I need to enter the class or I will be left behind." Nicole said and try to stand up but Leo holds her shoulder still and it makes Nicole hiss in pain. "See, you still in pain. Just stay here and rest." Leo said firmly. He helps Nicole to lay in the bed and left the room when the bell rings.