Epilogue

Post-Valentine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Holla!! 
Since some of you left comments that fluttered my heart, I write this afterword as my gratitude for your lovely comments~ *my writer's heart blooms*
Though it's only 1,5k words,, Hope you like it :)))


----EPILOGUE----

 

Spring happily becomes the next king of the weather. Winter gave his crown and silently retired, leaving melted snow on its trail. The coldness hasn't gone away yet. The spring breeze adopts it and mixes in a little warmth.Two girls in a far seems like chatting and laughing on the school's rooftop. Aren't they supposed to be in classes? What are they doing there? Let's get closer to them...

"I'm quite nervous", the slightly taller girl spoke.. Hmm, something is in her hand. She gave it to the latter.

 

Strawberry milk it is, "I should be the one who buy you this today, Tae"

 

Taeyeon shakes her head a little,"It's okay, Sunny.  Today's special for me but it doesn't mean I have to pause in treating you special"

 

Sunny smiles a little, since they start over in knowing each other, Taeyeon has been very sweet to her, or maybe she has always been, and it was Sunny who failed to see. She felt lucky that Taeyeon didn't give up on her back then even though Sunny responded very badly. She showed her worst side to the latter in the first meeting. Oh, she forgets it wasn't. It still amazes her that Taeyeon is someone from 12 years ago.

 

Sunny puts in the straw, she handed back the milk," To ease your nervousness"

 

"No.. I don't put anything to my stomach before the match. I don't want to get my tummy cramp", taeyeon pats the part she just mentioned. Acts cute.

 

Sunny shrugs," Okay then", then she drinks the milk, there's no point in forcing the other right?

 

"You're sure you don't want?",but she wants to reaffirm it again.

 

Taeyeon's eyes lingers too long at the straw, 'indirect kiss' she thought. And pink starts to appear in both of her cheeks. She gulps her temptation down, and shakes her head.

 

Sunny chukles. Taeyeon is pretty much like an open book. Sometimes she thinks out loud. Too loud even. But that's the part which makes Sunny likes her. No sneaky moves. Taeyeon expresses herself... Not well actually. But clear. She can't speak her mind, however her action represents her unspoken words. She still remembers their first fake date. Sunny laughs in her mind at the memory.

Taeyeon confidently took her to a mall which was not an ideal place to date for Sunny. But instead of speaking too much, Taeyeon showed her how fun it could be. Sunny asked Taeyeon one day, why she picked the mall as their first outing place. She simply answered 'because we can play arcade games there'. Sunny didn't understand what she meant by then. But after a few outing as 'friend', Sunny knows what arcade game zone meant to Taeyeon. That day, Taeyeon really wanted to show Sunny who she is. And game zone is the place where she visits the most, when she can relax,  the place when she could let out and forgets her problems. The place that she could show her childish side that she rarely shows. But Taeyeon is willing to let Sunny see that part of herself that day, which not many has the chance. And Sunny has to admit, she ends up like that side of Taeng. So innocent and honest.

Sunny could see herself falling for that kid. And it has been another month of them going out together as 'close friend'. Sunny could see her own feelings bloom more beautiful every day.

And speaking of their relationship, Taeyeon never brings the topic to surface anymore. About stepping up from the 'close friend' label they have. And Sunny is kinda frustrated. Should she make the first move? Or has Taeyeon given up on her? Maybe Taeyeon finds a part which she dislike from Sunny and thinks they better be who they are now.

But nah, Sunny trie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter