##1

I love you

He took me to a room lightly decorated with balloons and started singing for me. I was really touched but it's hard for me shed a tear, I'm scared that I might look fake to him. He stopped singing and walked towards me.

"I knew you can't cry but I know you'll love me more if," he paused.

"If?" I asked.

He smiled and grabbed my hands. He brought me to a river colourfully decorated with paintballs and warm light glitters around the walls. Surrounded by other groups of teenagers and couples, at a count of 3, most of them jumped into the river, he grabbed my arms and jumped in the river together. As we looked up, fireworks displayed infront of us. He and I then looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

"Not yet," he said.

"Not yet?" I asked.

He smiled and brought me out of the river.

"Let's bring you back home,"

"You said not yet, remember?" I questioned.

He smiled again. We reached infront of my doorstep.

"I love you," he said while kissing my forehead.

"I love you too," I blushed.

The night skipped and I was out.

"Bella, he passed away this morning in an aircrash!" a friend of mine informed me.

I ignore it, it's just a night after our date. I just walked passed my friend and a television screens on newly reported news.

"An airplane crashed into the sea this morning..." the news goes on.

I was speechless. I didn't cried and being emotional. I took out my phone and tried contacting him but I didn't managed to. I was at the living room, holding on my phone. My family were having a mini gathering. I missed him so much. As I looked up, I saw my younger brother went in the house and I smiled brightly after I saw him standing at the door, smiling. I wanted to hug him so much but my position stayed where it was.

"Come in!" I told him.

"Why?" He asked.

It stops there. I woke up with such a lovely weird dream. Who is that guy? Never in my life I dream romantic kind of stuff usually it's the unusual but oh wells, shake that off. I get myself up, take a shower and get ready for school. Well, not really.