one

You owe me
"Well if it isn't my good friend Lee Sooman, what brings you here?" father drawled sarcastically as per usual when he is drunk off his . "Cut the Seungwu, the only reason I'm showing you the least bit of courtesy is because our wives were like sisters and even died together. You know damn well YOU called me, so spit it out, what do you want?" I secretly peaked into father's office in curiosity. I was use to father's drunken antics, but it was a rare occasion for him to be talking to anyone other than his hallucinations. Father sat in his huge puffy arm chair behind the desk while the other guy stood, stiff with aggression, in front of him. Father scowled deep and hard. " I need 3 million won." he stated matter of factly. I gasped silently. What?! Why would he need that much money? They guy raised his eyebrow. "And what would I get in return Mr. Park? Obviously since your asking me, you wouldn't even have to means to pay me back, how would that even remotely appeal to me?" I gasped once more more audibly, he was actually considering giving my father money? Who was this guy? His head whip over to the door as he heard my gasp. "Whoever that is, come here." he called sternly. Oh , I bit my lip and slowly slid into the room. "A-anneongseyo." I said softly, bowing slightly whilst avoiding his gaze. I would surely get a good knocking of the head for ease dropping when he is gone. The man stared at me intensely before throwing his gaze back to father. "This your daughter?" he asked, voice coiled with curiosity. Father nodded. "Here's the deal, I'm taking this pretty little lady with me as a keepsake until you pay me back in full, capiche?" The guy said, they stared into each others for a while before father nodded. "Appa!" I cries out appalled, how could he just give up his daughter like that? I'm his only family!! "Aleyna Park, pack your things, you WILL be going to stay with Mr. Lee for the time being." he said in that tone, his eyes ablaze, meaning that I better do what he says, he probably didn't care that this Mr.Lee was here, he'd still beat me six ways to Sunday. I let out a huff of breath and blinked hard praying that the tears welling up in my eyes wouldn't spill over. I would definitely get a beating for showing weakness, especially in front of company. I nodded and turned going into my bed room. I pulled out my worn blue suit case and neatly folded some cute but light and comfortable clothes before setting in carefully down in the case. I grabbed my cellphone and laptop, then I turned out my lights, grabbed my things and went back to fathers study. Where Mr.Lee was waiting for me. He put his hand at the small of my back and gently guides me to the front door. "Appa don't leave me." I whimpered "Shut the up and go with the man, better be lucky I'm still paying your school fees." he growled pushing me out the door and slamming it in our faces. Mr.lee scowled in disgust and pulled me closer and led me to his sleek black BMW. He opened the door for me and I slid into the passenger seat and he shut the door behind me. He quickly walked to the driver side and slid in, then drove off. I glanced at him more closely, he was in his late fifties, with short black hair, and small black eyes. I didn't know why I wasn't freaking out more than I should have, but I just wasn't getting the creepy pedo vibe from him, he seemed more of the father figure type. "What do you want from me?" I asked softly after a stretch of awkward silence. He frowned as he heard the double meaning in my question. "I assure you nothing of the ual intent, I have a daughter your age for Christ sake." he grumbled. I nodded, reassured with the answer. I turned my head and looked out of the tinted window, were were now cruising in downtown Seoul. A moment later we pulled in front of a massive building, I looked to the sign and my mouth dropped as I read it. S.M. Entertainment. That's why his name sounded so damn familiar, Lee Sooman was the founder of one of the biggest music industries in South Korea!! I closed my mouth because I'm sure I was beginning to look like a fish out of water. Mr.Lee flashed his ID and like magic the door swung open and people scattered out of the way as if we were ROYALTY. Suddenly a team of secretaries swarmed him. "Mr.Lee, Amber has the flu, shall we go on with the concert-" "Mr.Lee Girls Generation has made the tabloids again-" "Mr. Lee Taemin-" "I will handle all of this tomorrow, Leana cancel and reschedule my appointments for the day, and don't disturb me." Mr. Lee said matter of factly sending the team of squawking women away. He led me to the elevator and we went up to the top floor. As the door opened my eyes bulged as I saw that the entire floor was his OFFICE. Of yo the side there was a dance studio. He pulled out an iPod and hooked it up to a speaker. Soon an instrumental beat flowed throughout the studio. Mr. Lee sat in a chair and looked at me. "Dance." he said gesturing to the shiny oak wood floor. "S-sir?" I asked uncertainly. "Dance, I want to see what you can do." he repeated. I scrunched my nose, weird request, but who gives a damn, might as well. I kicked of my shoes and threw off my jacket before closing my eyes and melting into the music. At that moment dance was life, it wasn't any conscious on the stage, just pure body and soul. I did hip hop, contemporary, ballet, just dancing out all my frustration from the past years. The song stopped and I collapsed to the floor in exhaustion. Mr. Lee reached onto the table and threw me a bottle of water. I quickly guzzled it down and caught my breath, looking to him for his judgment. His face held no emotion, he just looked into my eyes and said "Sing." I blinked, dancing wasn't enough was it? I took a deep breath before sing with all my heart and soul. "Dollar dollar bill y'all...everybody looking for something! it'll make you want to kill y'all, got me round here screaming: GIVE ME MY MONEY. Work hard, play even harder, gotta save all my nickels and quarters. I'm in hot demand now, its time to be a man now!" I belted out in English, it was my favorite song from overseas at the moment. Mr. Lee looked me up and down and slowly grinned. "Welcome to SM entertainment, your officially a trainee."