Soulmates Instead Of Soulfighters

Soulmates Instead Of Soulfighters

At The DBSK Dorm

Jaejoong:*laying on the couch snuggled into yunho smiles sighs happily*

Yunho:*smiles kissing his forehead holding him close*

Yoochun:Umma Appa Min min and Su are coming back from their schedule soon *smiles*

Jaejoong:Thats good their dinner is ready anyways and changmins special dinner 

Yunho:Yah im your boyfriend shouldnt i be getting the special treatment and not our child *chuckles*

Jaejoong:Oh dont worry you'll get plenty of that *winks at yunho and pecks his lips*

Yunho:Then im good only if mine is in the bedroom *smirks*

Yoochun:Man you guys my dinner is gonna come out a lot earlier than i expected didnt i say no bedroom talk *laughs shakes his head*

Jaejoong:Sorry mr grumpy *laughs*

Yoochun:But anyways how come changmin does have a special dinner you only do that for food monster on his birthday *raises an eyebrow*

Jaejoong:Because something has been bothering my about him *looks at them*

Yunho:Like what *confused*

Jaejoong:He seems to be a lot more distant with me now dont you guys think *looks at them*

Yunho:Baby boo thats impossible i mean you guys are like a link bond to one another *chuckles*

Jaejoong:Baby im seriously i dont even know how it started and why but i just feel it *sighs*

Yoochun:Ehh you know changmin he'll bounce back its nothing to worry about hyung *smiles*

Jaejoong:Are you guys sure *worried*

Yunho:Of course baby boo to changmin your like someone he idolizes your special to him in a way im sure he wont change that *pecks his lips*

Junsu:Were home *smiles big walks in the house*its been a good day

Jaejoong:Im happy you guys came back home safetly why dont you wash up and eat your dinner than we can have a movie night *smiles*

Junsu:Sure thing umma *smiles walks in his room*

Jaejoong:Ohhh and changmin i made your favorites tonight all for you *smiles*italian food

ChangMin:Wow it smells good joongie *half smiles*

Jaejoong:Wash up and get your feast on *smiles pushes him to his room*

Later That Night

ChangMin:That was delicious jaejoongie thank you *smiles*

Jaejoong:Anything for my min min *pinches his cheek*

ChangMin:*chuckles*Aish jaejoongie

Jaejoong:My min min is just so cute *smiles*

Yunho:Yah where is my other half and our love child *laughs*

Junsu:Come on guys your the only ones were waiting for *smiles*

Yoochun:Movie night is about to start *smiles*

Jaejoong:*smiles sits on yunhos lap*So what movie are we going to watch 

ChangMin:Yah i mean you call us but theres no movie on *chuckles sitting next to jaejoong and yunho*

Yunho:You guys can choose *smiles big*

Jaejoong:*smiles big looks over at yoochun*

ChangMin:*sees that clicks his tongue looks away*

Yunho:*sees it shakes his head sighs looks down*

Yoochun:I think i know what your thinking *smiles big*

Jaejoong and Yoochun:IRON MAN 3 

Junsu:*chuckles shakes his head*I see why people call you two soulmates

Yunho:*mumbles*If only they knew

ChangMin:*stands up off the couch immediately*

Jaejoong:*confused*Min min where are we doing

ChangMin:Im not in the mood for a movie night *storms off into his bedroom slams the door*

Jaejoong:Min min *goes after him*

ChangMin's Room

Jaejoong:*sighs hand on his shoulder*You alright

ChangMin:Fine just fine *scoffs*

Jaejoong:Whats going on with you you've been like this with me for i dont even know how long *sits closer to him*

ChangMin:I dont wanna talk about it 

Jaejoong:Min min your my best friend you can tell me *smiles*

ChangMin:*scoffs rolls his eyes*Then shouldnt you be with yoochun then 

Jaejoong:What are you talking about 

ChangMin:Isnt he your soulmate im not the one you want

Jaejoong:*looks at him*ChangMin....

ChangMin:Im just....im so tired of all of this couple name calling *looks at him*

Jaejoong:But its what the fans love *smiles*

ChangMin:Yea but they got things wrong 

Jaejoong:What do you mean 

ChangMin:Jaejoongie you and i have been as close as i could think ever since the beginning up until now our bonds never changed but im just tired of how fans only see how funny jokes you and i bullying each other you and i hitting each other its all they see...I hate that you and i are called soulfighters....i wanna be soulmates not soulfighters

Jaejoong:*shocked looks at him*

ChangMin:Sure of course their's no doubt you and appa are the ulitmate couple because you guys are lovers in real life and that will go on until the end of time i can never come close to what you and yunho hyung have thats to indecribable to explain in words or actions its something special between you two i know that 

Jaejoong:*looking at him*

ChangMin:But what i dont understand is why why do they call you and yoochun hyung soulmates...of course i know you guys are close as well maybe on personal levels as well but you two are not as close as fans really see.....and it hurts knowing that fans think you guys are closer than you and me...*tears fill in his eyes*

Jaejoong:Min min.....*hand on his shoulder*

ChangMin:Im the one whos your crying shoulder....im your rock as well as yunho rock...im their to protect and watch over you...im the one always by your side caring and cherishing you...but fans dont see that 

Jaejoong:Min min listen to me *wiping his tears away holds his hands*

ChangMin;*looks in jaejoongs eyes tears fall*

Jaejoong:Thats just what the fans think of course they wont see it but who cares what were called we love our fans thats why we do this but it doesnt matter what they call these name calling they dont know half of the story you understand me *smiles*

ChangMin:Do you see my the same way the way they see me 

Jaejoong:Of course not ChangMin i love all members the same your all important to be but asides from yunho you are the second most precious person i value close to my heart and my life and its only going to be you changmin *smiles*

ChangMin:Really *smiles*

Jaejoong:Really to the outside world maybe were soulfighters but in my heart til the end of time changminnie you always going to be my soulmate *smiles*

ChangMin: I love you jae hyung i really love you *hugs him tightly*

Jaejoong:I love you more changminnie more than words can ever explain *smiles hugs him tightly*

ChangMin:Your soulmate for life jae hyung *smiles nuzzles his face*