Slave's Heart

My Lord

Su Ji did her work as usual, cleaning here and there. She did change the blanket and cleaned all of the mess made by Taekwoon. Silent. Taekwoon felt some kinda awkward with this situation.

“Hmm… Slave,” he looked at Su Ji.

“Yes, my Lord,” she replied without even looking at him.

“Hey, don’t you learn ‘manners’? When your boss talking look at him,” he said. Su Ji who was already not in a good mood burst out her anger, sarcastically.

“I don’t think so your mouth have the right to talk about manners, look at your own. Are you suit well to talk about this?” she replied before she took her step to the door, about to leave. ‘This is not what I want it to be,’ Taekwoon whispered to himself before dashed toward Su Ji. He grab her shoulders thight. “What the…”

“Su Ji slave, listen. I don’t want the thing in the café disturb you, I mean… Umph…”

“What?” Su Ji replied, low. “ About what?” she stare deep into Taekwoon’s eyes.

“Yeah, well, you’re my slave. Yeah. So, I didn’t think it’s wrong to tell everyone that you’re now mine, right?” Taekwoon twisted his word. He still not sure how to tell her.

“Get the hell off. You can say whatever you want. Well, I just have a month left, right? I’ll get through this really fast you don’t even realize.” She said before walked out.

‘All I can do is grab your shoulders, telling something like that… But even now, I actually wanna hug you, to stop you from leaving my side,’ he monologued. He took weak steps to his bed, threw himself and pulled the blanket up to his head.

~~~~~

“Jongmalyeo? Jinja?” Ji Eun some kinda surprised. “Ya, Bae Su Ji, I think he likes you,”

“What are you talking about~ He called me slave, and he even admit it infront of his friend, and you say he likes me? Are you crazy?!”

“Now, let’s say… He said that you’re his slave, right? So that means you’re his, right?” Ji Eun began analysing. “When you’re someone else’s property, doesn’t it mean no one can disturb you? No one can take you? Because you belong to someone else?”

“Now what…”

“Yah! Bae Su Ji! How can you be so dumb?!”

“Watch your mouth, Ji Eun-sshi... Or else you will feel my superpower punch for the second time,” she replied.

“Yeah, your superpower punch that I got when we was eleven...” Ji Eun breath out heavy sigh. “Oh, hey~ Why don’t you show your superpower punch to him?” Ji Eun eyes began sparkling.

“You crazy?!?!”

“Whatever, back to the topic. He said you’re his slave to tell everyone that you are now in his embrace~ No one can touch you~” Ji Eun began poking.

“I think you misunderstood something, pal...”

“No, let’s just ask him directly,”

“Micheosso?!”

~~~~~

Su Ji went into Taekwoon’s room. Doing her daily job. She didn’t really talked. Just shutted and working as nothing happened. Taekwoon realised her weird act. Made him felt uneasy.

“Suzy slave?” he called in curiousity.

“Yes, my lord?” she replied short.

“You seemed quiet these day, anything happen? Err… Well.. Usually you have that grandma’s mouth.. Talking non-stop,” Su Ji turned to Taekwoon.

“My lord, I’m just a slave. I mean, your slave. So, it’s inappropriate to talk to a master. Isn’t it?”

“Yeah, you’re my slave. But, it’s my order for you to talk,” he replied,  crossing his leg. Su Ji walked towards him. She stood right infront of him.

“About what?”                                                                                    

“About everything,”

“Huh?”

“About you, about your hates, about you likes, all of it,” Su Ji sighed.

“But why?”

“Because you’re my slave, means that you’re mine. So, I have the right to know,”

“Yeah, I’m your slave, I forgot~” she relieved  heavy breath. She continued cleaning while telling her life’s story. Taekwoon smiled. There you go, the normal Suzy Slave. He smiled out of realisation. Su Ji turned to him and saw him smiling with his pair of eyes staring at her.

‘Why did he....’ Su Ji slapped her own cheek ‘Wake up Bae Su Ji!!!’

“Hmm?” Taekwoon seemed asking why.

“Hmm hmm~” Nothing.

“Suzy-sshi,” “Yeah, my Lord?” “Umm… Well.. You have a month left, right?”

“Four weeks, precisely,” she replied without even looking.

“Ouh, so short..”

“Why?”

“Don’t you want to continue working here?” Taekwoon took a step closer.

“Crazy,”

“Crazy? Why?”

“I can’t wait to leave this place, my Lord,” she said and left the room.

“Aissh~” Taekwoon began punching his pillow. Letting out his slight annoyance.

~~~~~

“Bae Su Ji-sshi?” Mr. Jung walked towards her slowly.

“Hmm?”

“Don’t you want to continue working here?”

“But… Why, Ahjussi?” Suzy felt hesitated. She thought that if she rejected, Mr. Jung will get hurt by her words.

“I’m sorry to say this, Su Ji. Well, I don’t think I’m in the right place to talk. But still, Taekwoon is my one and only son I have. I know him well enough.” Mr. Jung crossed his arms, leaned against the wall.

“Since you’re here, he changed. He always smiled, and seems like he enjoyed his live nowadays.”

“Err… Ahjussi… What are you talking about…” Su Ji scratched her head.

“Well, Taekwoon right now is not my son I know six month ago.” He heaved heavy sigh. “The Taekwoon I know is a loner. Even if he smiled, he played with his friends, when he returned home, he became an introvert. He always lock himself in his room and not just came out for dinner. But now, since you are here, he loves to play outside. The park is alive now, the yard, the dine-table, even the living room.” He turned and looked at Su Ji. “ Bae Su Ji, I know you’re someone special to him. He changed because of no other but you,” he patted Su Ji’s shoulder. “Take time and consider,”

~~~~~

“I told ya, Ji-ah… See, even Jung Seonsaenim said that,” Ji Eun smirked. Su Ji still denying.

“Look, if you’re not that certain, just ask him. Easy.”

“Whatever, Eunny… I got to go now. Goodluck for you final paper.”

“You too, Jiji~”

~~~~~

After the final paper, Su Ji rushed to the mansion. She packed all of her stuffs and belongings. Then, she walked upstairs, to Taekwoon’s room. As she opened the door, she saw Taekwoon laying on his bed.

“My Lord, are you okay?”

“Yeah, just tired… I am mentally drained with the tests. Well, how is it going?”

“Pretty and pity fine, my Lord. I used all my energy too, Final Paper Syndrome,” she laughed.

“It’s been a long time since I saw your smile, Suzy slave,” he smiled. Suzy felt nervous out of sudden.

“Er… Umph… Well, I just came to say goodbye and take a good care of yourself. I’m leaving today.”

“Yeah, I know,”

“Err, farewell, then,” she turned took her step to the door. In a sudden, she was backhugged. Two arms tightly embrace the small figure. She was frozen.

“Can you please, don’t leave me?” Taekwoon whispered at her right ear. Hot breath was felt.

“M…My Lord… It’s… Not nice to be seen like this…” before she could end her words, Taekwoon already fell on the floor.

“My Lord? Sir? Taekwoon???” she held Taekwoon. His temperature was high. “You got a fever,”

With all her might, she took Taekwoon and placed him onto his bed. She covered him with thick blanket and damp his forehead with ice. Taekwoon opened his eyes half an hour after that. He saw Su Ji sleeping right beside him. He warded her head, playing with her smooth hair.

“Why are you being so nice, when you’re gonna leave me?” he monologued. He continued warding her head slowly. Then, Su Ji woke up from her long dream.

“My Lord? Are you okay?” Taekwoon nodded. “ Why don’t you tell me you have a fever?!” Su Ji yelled out of worriment.

“Because you can’t wait to leave me.” He replied, smiling.

“But, why?”

“Because… I… I love to see your smile. I don’t want you to hate me even more,”

“I’m just your slave, remember?”

“Yea… You are my slave, mine. ONLY MINE. No one can get you, just me, because you’re my slave and not others.”

“What do you mean?”

“I like you, Suzy slave. Because of that, I made you my slave, not my maid. You’re the muse to my art, and you’re the slave to my heart. Why don’t you get it? Why’re you so dumb?”

“Yeah, I’m dumb, so what?”

“Why are you so dumb I can’t let you go?”

“HUH?!”

“Suzy slave, your master is telling you that he loves you. Don’t you feel the same thing?”

“But… I… I’m… just a slave… I…”

“Suzy, will you be my slave, today, till forever?” he grab Su Ji’s arm. “Will you serve me with all your heart? As my slave called wife?” he looked deep into Su Ji’s eyes.

“Yes, I do.”

==========================================================================================================

AxAnia says:-

Hello readers and subscribers!!!!!
so, this is the end... i must say, short end.
I'm sorry for the long wait since something happened to my drive and hard-disk and so on... ALL OF MY DOCUMENT DISSAPPEARS!
so, i need to start it all over again....
im truly sorry T.T *90 degree bow
i'm also a college student now (and i took Microbiology) so i rarely online and really don't have time to update any of other stories.... im GREATLY sorry
*bow*bow
fyi, tomorrow gonna be my final exam for this first semester so wish me luck chingu!!!!!
if God wills it, after two weeks of tests im gonna have a month rest and at that time, i will update the chapter (GR8U & JLH) one by one.
again, im greatly sorry for all of the errors including grammar and spelling errors *bow*bow >.<
do enjoy reading this short ending and wish me luck for my final exam... LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! (^O^)V