Lord's LOVE

My Lord

“What are you saying, I have the scholarship with me, isn’t it?”

“Yes, miss. You have it two years ago. But not now. Last week you’ve taken all of the rest from your account.”

“You’re lying, right? Yah! Do you think you can take all my money just like that?! My life depend on it!”

“I’m sorry, miss. It’s my priority to checked up all of your bill, but not taking your money. We operators didn’t even know our costumer’s ID, miss.”

“What are you talking about?!  You asked me my ID and password last week, okay? You told me that your machine didn’t work well and all of the data erased, isn’t it?”

“I’m sorry miss but I think you’ve been scammed. Do you still keep the number?”

“Yes, of course,”

“I think you should report this to the police, miss. We couldn’t help any of the loss. By any way, you have to pay up your debt,”

“Debt? What are you talking about now?”

“The bill shows that you’ve took USD 50,000 into debt, miss,”

“WHAT?! I’d loss my scholarship and now I have a USD 50,000 debt??!!”

“I’m sorry, miss. I can’t help you on this. Your debt must be paid in one year, or else, we can put you into prison,”

“But, it’s not me!”

“We only could give you time to pay up, we couldn’t help it, miss. I’m truly sorry for this,” phone off.  Art student Bae Su Ji shutted. She didn’t know what’s going on. Now, she has nothing and all she could do is to find any part-time job or she has to quit her studies which left only six month.Thinking for the best resolution, she began to find a job.

~~~~~~~~

She tried to apply all kind of job. However,  her qualification didn’t suit all of that job. It’s not because she is a student, but the thing is she studied at a prestigious university which placed hundreds of outsiders, an international university which is known by the whole world. It have been a month but she still can’t make any part time work, even at a convenience store and even at a kiosk.

“What should I do, Prof. I can’t make any job if this things continues… Now that I think is, I regret coming here.. I think I should stop here, go home and find any small job at the village,” she heaved a heavy sighs.

“Hey, is this Su Ji that I know all this while? Cheer up!” Mr. Jung patted her back.

“How can I cheer up, Prof… In this situation, it’s hard for me to even smile,”

“If you behave like this, I have a greater regret, then,”

“Why?”

“I recommended this place for your parent, right? Then I regret not taking care of you like I promise years ago,” he gave a slight smile.

“It’s okay, Prof, you’ve helped me a lot this two years. If it’s not because of you, I don’t think so I could bear living here longer. Maybe I had leave this place earlier,” they laughed. Yes, Mr. Jung had help her a lot. When she was still in high school, she knew a kind Ahjussi. Now, that kind Ahjussi is one of her lecturer, her Prof.

“Oh yeah, how much is your debt?” Mr. Jung suddenly asked.

“Erm… Bank, USD 50,000. Collage, USD 10,000. Why?”

“Maybe I can help you pay it up,” his smile carved wider.

“No way, Prof! You’ve helped me a lot and now, USD 60,000?!!! No thanks,”

“Hahaha… I knew it… Such a kind heart girl,” he messed up Su Ji’s hair, showing his ahjussi affection.

“But, if I asked you to work with me?” Su Ji’s eyes opened wide. She looked at Mr. Jung.

“Jinjayo?? What job? How much?” Su Ji became excited. It’s only 5 month left, and she felt burdened to quit just like that.

“Become my maid, not for me, but for my house. USD 10,000 per month, including deposit USD 10,000. Of course, your living and transport excepted.”

“Mwo?!!” she fell a gap. Felt like dream come true.

~~~~~~~~

She stepped into Mr. Jung’s house with excitement. Amazed with the gigantic mansion. It took thousand years for her to live in luxury like her Ahjussi.

“Prof, is this…”

“Uh uh, not Prof in the house, master,”

“Huh?” she started to feel the awkwardness.

“You can’t call me that? Then, just call me Ahjussi…” he pulled Su Ji’s ear. She smiled.

“Better!” she walked leaving Mr. Jung as he asked the other maid to show Su Ji her room and all of the facilities given.

“Dad!” he heard a voice calling him from the frontdoor. Taekwoon kissed Mr. Jung’s hand to show respect.

“Who’s that?” he asked in curiousity.

“My student, and new maid.”

“Ouu…”

“Why? Are you interested?” he jabbed his son’s belly with his elbow.

“Aniya… Just, well, when is my personal maid coming? I have a lot of work to do, I think I need her earlier. She can be my manager… or secretary,”

“Woa… Top star, huh? Don’t you forget that this father of yours is a lecturer at your  university, okay? About that.. Sorry son, but I forgot about that.. Ottokhae?” he burst his old-man laugh. A while later he saw Su Ji walking out of her room with the maid costume.

“Adeul-ah… I think she suits to be your personal maid,” he smiled, patting Taekwoon’s shoulder with his two eyes looking at Su Ji.

~~~~~~~~

“Personal maid? To your son?!” her lips opened wide. Showing lines of white teeth.

“Hey, keep your jaw closed. It’s not something bad, right?”

“But, you know… Uh…”

“Su Ji-sshi…  I think you suits to take care of my son,” he walked towards Su Ji. “Gwenchana… He’s a nice guy,” he said while walking her to Taekwoon’s room. He opened the door and went in together. There, Taekwoon is doing his work. He lift up his head and quickly stood up as he saw his father.

“Dad…”

“Adeul, this is your personal maid, Su Ji…”

“Su Ji, like the name of Suzy?” Su Ji awkwardly nodded. “Nae,”

“Okay, I leave things to you, adeul~” Mr. Jung walked out and left Taekwoon with Su Ji inside.

“So, may I call you Suzy?” Taekwoon asked politely.

“Yes, Taekwoon-sshi…”

“Ah! No no no, not Taekwoon,”

“Then… Leo-sshi?? Like your nickname in school?”

“Aniya~ Not that either,” he began to walk around.

“Then what, Taekwoon-sshi?!”

“Don’t call me by my name you hideous jerk, you not worth it,” he said arrogantly and sat on the chair he sat earlier, with his legs crossed, and the hands as well. Suzy became furious, showing out her ‘annoyed style’.

“Then what?? My Lord?” she asked. Her tongue began to play with the cheek, angry plus annoyed A LOT.

“Hmm, that will do. Okay slave, help me up,” he said, clapping his hand twice as an act of ordering.

“Nae, my lord,” Su Ji can do nothing but to follow the flow.

~~~~~~~~

“Suzy~ Come, take a look,” Ji Eun called Su Ji in excitement.

“Why? Where?” Su Ji looked at the surrounding.

“There! There!” Ji Eun pointed to a guy who was walking near them.

“Why with him?” Su Ji asked in blankness.

“Yah! That’s Leo, Suzy-ah~ Our university’s top star!” Ji Eun gritted her teeth, couldn’t go on with her friend’s non-chalant act.

“Ji-ah… If you wanna know, Leo-sshi is not only handsome, not only top star, but he has been contacted by talent agency to make him part of the idol group! Not just that, he’s kind, gentle and loves kid!! What a good father-to-be!!!!! He’s a shy guy, you know? He can’t do exaggerate dance and y act, he couldn’t stand with praise, or his face will turn red!! Oh my God, there’s no man like him in this world, just him!” Ji Eun explain with excitement. Su Ji carved a slice smile on her lips.

“Whoa~ What a strange dude~ I didn’t know he was a shy man. He seemed different on the stage, right?” Ji Eun nodded. Then she began to tell Su Ji the whole story of ‘kind’ Leo, top guy in their collage.

~~~~~~~~

Ji Eun-ah, I think you got it wrong in some way.

Su Ji thought as she met Taekwoon just now. For her, he’s just a really good con-artist, but actually arrogant and totally full of himself.

“Argh!!!” Su Ji wrestled the pillow near her, let out her anger with it.

“What are you doing, Suzy slave. Go, make me some tea,” Taekwoon ordering with his eyes looking at the PC screen, doing his job.

“Your order is my command, my Lord,” she said, throwing the pillow to him and walked out of the room. Closing the door roughly.

“Yah!” Taekwoon shouted as the pillow hit his head. He threw it to the door.

Su Ji walked downstairs to the kitchen. She took a jug and started making her Lord’s tea. She smirked.

“My Lord~ This is your tea~” she handed the tea to Taekwoon. He stopped doing his job and shutted down the PC, taking a nice place to enjoy the tea. He took one sip and burst it out at once.

“Yah! What is this? I asked you to make a tea, not coffee!”

“Hey, are you blind? That’s tea, okay? Can’t you differs the colours?” Su Ji acted dumb and continued her job. Taekwoon took another sip. His face began to make up lines of wrinkles.

“Yah! What tea is this? Don’t you put any sugar?”

“Omona! I thought someone like my Lord didn’t put sugar in his drink. I even make the tea sugar free for your health,” Su Ji still kept up with her dumb ways. Taekwoon was mad but he forgave it. He gulped all in oneshot. Then, he felt weird.

“Ouh! So sweet I’m gonna faint! Yah, what did you put?!” Taekwoon yelled. Staring sharp at Su Ji.

“Sugar???” Su Ji laughed. The sugar still didn’t dissolve as she cold the tea first before putting in sugar.

“I think vinegar could be better,” Su Ji said before walked out the room, doing the house chores. Leaving Taekwoon struggling with the sweetness. Feeling satisfied. “Serve you right,”

~~~~~~~~

With all the bittersweet moments, one month has passed. They continued their study as usual, and by luck they didn’t even met at the university. But not this one day. Su Ji walked with Ji Eun to the cafeteria. They had a break for an hour before another session. On the way there, they saw Taekwoon with the guys. Taekwoon smiled at them, showing respect.

“He smiled at us!!!” Ji Eun said, half whisper. Then, Taekwoon walked towards them. “Omona, here he comes,” Ji Eun whispered again.

“Suzy-ah, can we have a moment?” Taekwoon said with his shy-chic style. Su Ji just nodded.  Ji Eun was surprised. With her jaw opened, she looked at Su Ji.

“What happened??” she monologued. Su Ji walked following Taekwoon. When it’s far enough from the others, they stopped.

“Mian, slave. I forgot to tell you not to call me Lord here,” he said with his hand holding both of Su Ji’s. He smiled. Then, he bent down.

“What are you doing?!” she asked. Then, she saw Taekwoon helped her tie the shoelace. “Thank…you…” she said with hesitation.

“Don’t get me wrong, slave. I just don’t wanna my slave hurt because she has a lot of things to do for me,” he said, leaving Su Ji and walked to his group. Su Ji could feel her face hot.

“Yah! Ahjumma!” Ji Eun yelled in anger. Su Ji turned to her. Still frozen. “Did you hide something from me?!”

“I’ll explain,” she grabbed Ji Eun’s hand and ran towards the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~

“What a beautiful ladyyyy~” Hakyeon still looking at the two girls. Taekwoon closed Hakyeon’s eyes with his right hand. Hakyeon avoid the hand side to side.

“You don’t have to stare like that, Hakyeon-ah,” Taekwoon squeezed his hand to Hakyeon’s eyes.

“Aaa… Leo… You didn’t introduce me to that girl~” Hakyeon jump, dissatisfied.

“You don’t have to know her, she’s mine,” Taekwoon said and quickly left Hakyeon behind. Hakyeon looked at him. Puzzled.

“Leo-ya! Your ears are red! Warning!!!” he said, running towards Taekwoon.

~~~~~~~~

“What?!!” Ji Eun stood up in surprise. “Why don’t you tell me, Ji-ah. I almost mistook both of you, as well as the girls!” Su Ji pulled her back to seat.

“How can I tell everyone? Do I have to announce it? That I’ve been in a huge debt and work as Leo’s secretary?” she stir her cup of hot chocolate. Taking a gulp.

“Jaa… Jaa… I understand, chingu. It’s okay~” she smiled “But not okay when you talk bad on uri Leo oppa!!!” she tickled Su Ji over and over again. They laughed and enjoyed their story.

“Well, at least he helped you tie your shoelace,” Ji Eun smirked.

“Whatever, it’s just nothing, okay? Gotta go~”Su Ji walked leaving Ji Eun behind. Running towards her class for next session.

“Something interesting is just gonna happen, Ji-ah…” Ji Eun monologued on her way to the class.

~~~~~~~~

“I’ve banked in your salary, Su Ji-sshi.” Mr. Jung said. Sitting on a big sofa, watching his favourite TV show. Su Ji walked towards him, serving tea.

“Kamsahamnida, ahjussi,” Su Ji bow for respect before went to the kitchen to continue her job. Then, Taekwoon went to his father.

“Dad, it’s dangerous for you drinking her tea, you’ll get ill,” he said out loud.

“What are you saying, huh?”

“Her tea is suitable for sweets,”he said with his eyes glaring at Su Ji. “it’s just sugar!”

“Yah!” Su Ji threw an onion, heading straight to his eyes. He gritted his teeth, holding pain.

“You guys have been this close, huh?” Mr. Jung laughed. “No!” the two denied. Taekwoon walked upstairs, wiping his hurt right eye. Su Ji felt sympathy. Taking some ice and handkerchief.

“Ahjussi, I’ll go get that fool first, okay?” Mr. Jung laughed for the second time. “Yea, go,” he looked at Su Ji till she went into Taekwoon’s room. He smiled. Exhaling deep sigh.

~~~~~~~~

“My Lord?” Su Ji went in, saw Taekwoon on his bed. His face was hidden.

“Are you that mad?” she went nearer.

“Ani,” he pulled his blanket higher, covering all parts of his body. “Just, leave me for now,” his word make Su Ji surprised.

“Eyy~ Are you sulking? Spoilt brat,”

“Yah! I’m not sulking, okay?” Taekwoon quickly get up. Showing his face.

“Err, my Lord?” Su Ji stared at him for a long time. He began to hid his face again. Su Ji laughed hard.

“Now you know why, out! Now!” he shouted but in low-tone (just like how Leo mad at N or the dorks LOL). Su Ji slowly pulled the blanket. Uncovering Taekwoon’s face.

“What are you doing?” Taekwoon tried to cover his face again, but Su Ji did the vice versa. She slowly put her hand on Taekwoon’s hand, slowly pulled it. Showing Taekwoon’s face. “What?”

“Your eye pretty bad swollen, let me treat it,” Su Ji took a basin filled with ice. She damped the handkerchief with ice and dabbed it onto Taekwoon’s eye. She did it over and over again until his eyes recovered. Taekwoon just stare at her. Didn’t give any respond.

“Done! It got better, though,” she kept all the stuff and about to get off bed. Taekwoon pulled her hand slow.

“Gomawo,” he said soft. Su Ji smiled wide and went out. Leaving Taekwoon on his bed. He carved a smile. Hiding in the blanket again, covering his red ears.

~~~~~~~~

“Taekwoon-ah, why you choose this cafeteria? Didn’t we always rest at the library café out there?” Hakyeon asked with his hand kept stirring the coffee.

“Because it took almost 15 minutes to go there,” Taekwoon replied soft.

“We have been here for almost a month now!” Hakyeon sighed hard, putting cream in his coffee.

“You don’t like it? Then go alone,” Taekwoon send a sharp gaze, making Hakyeon shutted.

“Eyy… Aniya~ I just.. You know… Asking~” he said while hugging Taekwoon. “Anyway, I still could have my cappuccino here,” he took a sip, “Oh dear cappucino~ Why do you make me love you soO much?” he made a gag and laughing alone. Taekwoon stood still. Looking here and there.

“Hyung, are you looking for ‘her’?” Hongbin asked in curiousity. Hakyeon poked Taekwoon. “Ya, who’s ‘her’?”

“Shut up, Bin-ah. I’m not.” He said slow. Making Hongbin shiver and quickly left them. “Arasso, arasso,” Hongbin  said before leaving.

“Who’s ‘her’?” Hakyeon ask for the second time. And all he said is just “no one,”. The cafeteria turned quiet again. After a while, a girl walked into the cafeteria alone. Ordering a cup of hot cocoa, sitting at the table near the window. That girl who’s wearing a white tee covered with jeans-type-jacket, black skirt, equipped with zebra legging and sneakers took out her books and began reading. Taekwoon watched her without a blink, making Hakyeon realized the situation.

“Isn’t she… Err.. The one you asked me not to look to?” Hakyeon asked, soft but sarcastic. Taekwoon lifted up his head a bit, signing ‘what?’. “I mean… If I can’t look at her, why can you?” he continued. Taekwoon gulped his Latte and stood. “I’d told you the reason,” “But I couldn’t hear it well if you whispered to yourself like before~”

“Because… “ Taekwoon’s eyes seemed uncontrollable. Looking nowhere.

“Whatever,” he said and leaving the cafeteria. His ears turned red, seemed about to burst.

“Wait a second, he said…. She’s mine, right?” Hakyeon spoke to himself.

“Taekwoon-ah! Did you said she’s yours?!” Hakyeon shouted to Taekwoon. His voice echoed all around the cafeteria. The girl who was reading just then turned and looked at them. Taekwoon hurriedly ran to Hakyeon to hush him. But it was too late, all of the people in there had staring at them. Taekwoon began rubbing his neck.

“Taekwoon-ah, I told the right thing, huh?” Hakyeon smirked.

“Oh… Umph.. Yeah! She’s mine.” He stuttered in his talk. Suzy walked towards them. “Yup, she’s mine, she’s my slave! Automatically she’s mine!” Taekwoon said out loud. Suzy stopped walking, taking back her intent and walked to her table. Taking all her stuff and walked out.

“Err… Woon-ah,” Hakyeon whispered, “What?” he still go on with his act. “I think, yours is running away right now, she came here and she heard everything,” Taekwoon turned around. Maybe Hakyeon’s right, she ran away.

======================================================================================================================

AxAnia wanna tell ya:-

N-nyeong!

It's kinda late right? Bcoz of that I post half of it, the rest is still ongoing~

MIAN!!!! *bow *bow

I will try my best to finish up this story and this two page story will come to an end quickly!!! (actually it's oneshot ==") 

so~ have a great time reading and wish me luck! this March 31 will be my day to take driving test (O.o)

i'm kinda.... scared ... eheh