Chapter 8

Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Taehyungs Prov]

 

" I am homeeee" I walked in the drom spreating his arms and legs holding the food in one hand. I already heard the boys cheer. 

" Oh Oh what happen why is hyung so happy" Jungkook said whinking at me.

" Did you guys kiss hug or even more why are you so happy" Suga asked.

" Her food is amazing" I said and smiled.

" I am sure they did something" Suga said making the other boys smile.

" No we didn't I promise, but I have some food from her for you guys" and I handed the food to the boys.

" Let's gather and we can talk about you while eating" Hoseok said and the boys agreed.

The boys were stunned at Tess's food.

" You can make her cook more often the food is amazing" Jin said and the other boys agreed.

" She would she even offered and I said you would help her learn more Korean recipes, Jin hyung" making Jin's eyes widen.

" She can also cook Thai and German food" I quickly added.

" Marry her" Suga said and the boys smiled and making me blush. 

" Tell her to come tomorrow if she has time" Namjoon said and the boys shook their heads.

" Okay I will text her"

" No call her be a bit more romantic" Jin said.

I didn't know how to respond but the hyung was right. I walked to the bedroom and fearlessly dialed her number.

" Hello" she picked up pretty fast.

" Hey, I am home and I wanted to tell you that the boys really liked your food and would be really excited if you cooked for them and of course Jin hyung would help you" I said nervously.

" That sounds like fun, I would do it, but when..?" 

" How about tomorrow same time as today I would pick you up and you can come over to us"

" Okay, what do you want to eat?" she asked.

I opened the door and the boys feel on the floor cause they were ears dropping on the door. Boys what do you want to eat.

" German"

" Meat"

" German/Meat" were all the answers from the boys. I got back to the phone.

" I guess the boys wanna eat german" I said scratching my head.

" I he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter