Chapter 23

Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Omg Guys I am back after 3 years to continue this story XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a while and all I was thinking about was Taehyang.... and Mark.

Its been around 3 weeks since I last saw Taehyung due to his busy schedule and I started growing close to Mark. There was something about Mark that made me feel like he would be there for me when I needed him, unlike Taehyung. 
Even tho Mark was very convident about himself he would always listen to me even tho I was rude and sarcastic to him most of the time.

I never felt so lost in my life.

I drag myself out of my bed and get myself ready to calls. All I can think about is what to do about Taehyung.... I will be leaving Korea in 2 months.
I put on a simple dress and took a bus to my lanuage school. At the front grate was Mark waiting for me, something he has been doing for a while already. I was thinking to myself if this was considered cheating. But I dont think so because Mark and I are only talking and nothing else. 

" Morning Pissy face" 

" Mark, I am not in the mood for it today"

And I walked away quickly and saw people looking at us as he started to chaise after me.

" Did he dump you yet "

He said and I rolled my eyes at him and started to walk into the class room.

" I could take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter