First Impression part II plus Getting to know each other

High School Never Ends :)

 

Jessica starts to go back to her seat when a guy came rushing to their class panting.

“I-I’m sorry I lost my way. Mianhae,” the guy said while looking around the class to recognize the faces of his classmates.

“Okay. So muck for that, please introduce yourself first,” Mr. Lee asked while tapping the back of the new guy.

“Neh, Annyeong! I’m Jinwoon and I’m glad to be here*smile*,” Jinwoon stated and started searching for a vacant seat when he suddenly noticed Seohyun and never took his eyes away from her.

Jinwoon’s POV:

OMOO! What an angelic face!!

~end~

 When he looked at Seohyun he suddenly felt like Cupid is shooting his arrow at him but Seohyun was busy reading her book that she didn’t noticed Jinwoon. Then, another student came in rushing to the door.

“Mianhae for being late,” the girl pleads and when she looks at the class her eyes were like magnets and the target was Lee Donghae.

“OPPA!!” the girl shouted that could make everybody cover their ears because it’s not just loud but also high pitch.

“Yah! Don’t shout!” Jessica yelled in irritation, she dislike loud people A LOT.

“Okay. Okay. Stop the shouting, just introduce yourself first,” Mr. Lee stated.

“Neh! Annyeong I’m Luna nd I love Lee Donghae-oppa” Luna yelled that gives and shock to all the students. All eyes were now glued to Donghae that made him so irritated.

“Yah! Stop saying that it’s irritating!” Donghae yelled with a deadly glare at Luna but she just ignores it because she was used to it. She even rushed to his side to take her seat which was also beside Jessica.

“Mr. Lee can I seat here,” Luna asked with a puppy eyes which gave a EWW expression for Jessica.

Luna received a deadly stare from Jessica but she just ignored her and continues flirting with Donghae. Donghae was then so irritated and he yelled at her. “YAH! Stop it!!”

Luna didn’t listen so he decided to call for Mr. Lee’s help. Mr. Lee decided to separate the two; the new arrangement would be Donghae, Jessica, and then Luna. Luna was so irritated and so was the two (because of Luna of course).

“Thanks,” Donghae thanked Jessica for agreeing with Mr. Lee, even if his cold he’s nice.

“It’s nothing; I’m also irritated so it’s basically not for your sake but for me,” Jessica answered coldly that gives a what-the-heck for Donghae because he didn’t expect it to be like that.

“Oh, really *pause* never mind it’s not worth it,” Donghae said coldly his assumption of her is not or what he expected. She’s just another girl, he thought.

“Yeah, don’t talk to me,” Jessica replied and Donghae was now pissed off.

He was about to say something when Mr. Lee interrupted him.

“Okay. Class since this is your first day in school and it’s your first year we will not have any class instruction so you can meet some of your friends or rather make new friends and please stop bothering others,” Mr. Lee clarified.

All eyes were on Luna and she became irritated.

“What!?” she yelled because she’s pissed off.

“I told you so stop yelling; can’t you get it in Korean?” Jessica yelled also in English and all jaws dropped except for the cold ones and Seohyun because they are smart enough to know what she was saying.

“What?” Luna asked in a what-are-you-talking-about expression.

“Nevermind, it’s not worth it,” she said and Donghae just giggled silently together with the others who know what Jessica was saying.

Luna was embarrassed so she excused herself.

“Nice one, opps sorry you don’t talk to strangers, right?” Donghae speak in English also and Jessica was shocked.

Jessica looked away and was still shocked, how can he be so good at English just like me? Jessica thought in disbelief.

All was busy preparing their things so that they can leave the room immediately but this one strange guy keeps on looking at Jessica.

She’s cute and even if she’s cold she’s still pretty and I like her and I think I won’t lose anything if I tried to be close to her. I just hope she won’t reject me, the guy thought.

Jessica noticed that someone keeps on staring at her so she searched for those eyes and he caught Jonghyun’s eyes.

Opps! She caught me, Jonghyun just giggled and gave her a smile.

Eww! What the? Why is he staring at me? Aish! I hate it. I hope I can go back to New York. I hope Dad will reconsider bringing me her. I want it their more. I really hate that Luna she’s just flirting with that Donghae even if it’s so obvious that he don’t like her, pabo. And that Donghae his irritating too but how can he be so good at English? Aish!Jessica thought.

[In the other room]

“Good morning class, let’s make this day a good one but before that let’s have a little introduction and some interesting facts about ourselves. Let’s start with Im Yoona,” Mr. Park said.

“Hi! I’m Im Yoona and I love basketball,” Yoona started and they didn’t expect a girl would love basketball that much.

“Wow, interesting, next is Soon-kyu,” Mr. Park smiled.

“Annyeong! I’m Lee Soon-kyu but I prefer Sunny and I like cute staffs drama club is my best interest,” Sunny captured all the eyes of the class except for the Siwon, Kibum, and Sungmin. Sungmin was kinda irritated because she uses her aegyo.

Next is Yoseob.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Yong Yoseob and I like cute staffs also but I can also sing,” Yoseob stated and all girls were talking about him because he’s cute and it irritates Sungmin a lot.

“So cute,” Sunny complimented him and Yoseob sat beside her.

“Gomawo,” Yoseob thanked her and smiled.

“Another cute expression there, it’s like everything you do is cute, how can that be?” Sunny was curious but she’s kinda laughing.

“I don’t know it just pop out of nowhere,” Yoseob explained and they laughed; they don’t know that Sungmin was there watching them and his so pissed off because for him, he’s the aegyo king and when you talk of cuteness he’s the one that should be remembered right away.

Next is Sungmin.

“Hi! I’m Lee Sungmin and I’m the aegyo king,” he spoke with arrogance and gave the class a cute wink that captured every heart of the girls.

“Wow. What arrogance we have here,” Sunny was pissed.

“None of you business babe,” Sungmin pinched Sunny’s cheeks and she turned red.

“What the!? What do you think are you doing!?” now she’s so pissed off.

“Calm down babe I just pinched you,” Sungmin just chuckled and Yoseob was secretly laughing also.

Sungmin walked away. She’s really cute, I agree to that and I like the fact that he yelled at me, pabo. You liked it when she scolded you? Never mind but I like her. She’s mine. I’m so evil, he thought.

“Nice move there hyung,” Siwon complimented him.

“I know,” Sungmin praised himself that receives a hit in the head from his dongsaeng.

“I’m next,” Kibum said and he was like, I-don’t-care.

“I’m Kim Kibum and I don’t have so much interest,” he left immediately after that.

“You’re really cold Kibum,” Siwon said and walked in front of the class ‘coz his next.

“Annyeong I’m Choi Siwon and basketball is my passion,” Siwon stated.

All girls’ eyes were on him because of his handsome and so cool smile that can melt every heart a girl.

Wow! He really got the look and by the shape of his body I can say that he really plays basketball and he must good at it. Hope to catch all those skill of his. Yoona thought and smiled a little.

On his was to his seat his eyes were caught by the strange girl in the corner, the girl gave him a smile but not just any ordinary smile but an eye smile to be exact.

Wow! Those smile it could melt anybody who look at it, wait! Am I falling for that smile? That can be, it’s not a problem I guess. You’re mine. :) Siwon thought.

Next is the girl with the eye smile.

“Annyeong! I’m Hwang Miyoung but you can call me Tiffany, I’m new in here ‘coz we just moved but so I hope to get along with all of you,” then the eye smile again and all boys was like in heaven.

She didn’t only capture the heart of the random boys but also the coldest of them all, Kibum.

 That smile, it’s so different and I like it but why? Aish! Don’t mind it Kibum but you liked it, do you think you like her? His thought was confusing him so he suddenly rubbed his hair.

“What was that for?” Siwon asked.

“Nothing,” Kibum answered and Siwon wiggled his eyebrows because he doesn’t believe him.

“Okay. Class, we won’t have any class instruction today since it’s your first day so I won’t give that much burden. You may now go and see some friends or make new friends and be sure to be back by 8(PM) at your dorms. Okay?” Mr. Park stated and then he leaves the class.

The students were planning on touring around the big campus and some have new friends already while some are alone enjoying the spots.

“Hi!” Yoona called for Sunny and Tiffany who was about to go out of the class.

“Neh! Annyeong!” Sunny greeted her back using her aegyo and Yoona just giggled.

“Can I come with you guys?” Yoona asked.

“Sure. No problem,” Tiffany spoke in English that confused Yoona and Sunny.

“Mianhae. Sure you can come with us,” Tiffany clarified.

They tour around the school and they were amazed by the beautiful view of the school when they suddenly bumped into a group of girls. They looked up and saw the group.

“Yoona!?” One of the girls exclaimed in disbelief.

“Yuri!?” Yoona noticed the girl and they hugged each other without noticing the others. Then Sooyoung and Hyoyeon coughed for them to notice they were also there.

“Oh! Yoona is my cousin. Yoona, this is Seohyun, Hyohyeon, Taeyeon, and Sooyoung,” Yuri introduced the girls.

“Oh! Nice to meet you, this is Tiffany and Sunny,” Yoona also introduced the other girls.

“Looks like we will have a big group,” Yuri joked.

“Yeah, I think so,” Yoona agreed.

The girls chat and chat until lunch time. Sooyoung was so hungry so they decided to rush to the cafeteria and grab their lunch.

In the cafeteria, our girls were in the line to grab their food while the cold ones were already at their seat when suddenly Siwon noticed the girls.

“Wow! She’s really pretty and good thing she already have friends,” Siwon spill out what he was thinking and the others were like what-is-he-talking-about.

“What are you talking about Choi Siwon?,” Leeteuk interrupted him.

“Nothing hyung,” he lied but Sungmin already know where he was staring.

“His looking at that new girl named Tiffany, right there.” He pointed at the line where the girls are.

“Oh! I see, look guys they’re together with the girls in our class,” Leeteuk glanced at Kyuhyun and the other boys from their class.

“Neh! That loud Yuri is there too,” Yesung added.

While the boys are talking about them the girls find their seat beside the cold ones’ table.

“Let’s seat over there,” Sooyoung exclaimed.

“She really looks hungry,” Tiffany laughed.

“She’s always like that, when it comes to food she’s in a different world,” Taeyeon chuckled.

They girls just eat and eat but the boys are still talking about them.

“She’s mine,” Siwon again spill out what’s on his head and Kibum was kind of pissed off ‘coz he also like Tiffany.

“She’s not even your girl and then you’re saying that she’s yours already,” Kibum yelled because she’s really pissed.

“Are you jealous? It’s the first time I see you like that,” Siwon asked curiously.

“NO!” Kibum lied.

“Calm down Kibum,” Leeteuk patted Kibum in the back.

“You’re really jealous but no one would like you if you’re like that Kibum,” Siwon laughed and because of that Kibum felt like his been insulted by Siwon so he left.

“You’ve gone overboard,” Leeteuk said.

“Mianhae hyung,” Siwon said.

“Say those words to him not to me,” Leeteuk added.

The day was about to end and all was on their way to the dorms. They need rest because tomorrow will be a new day and maybe it could be an exciting one.