First Impression

High School Never Ends :)

 

Our girls entered the school with nervous, happy, and shy faces but some are already loud and making friends with the others, one of them is Yuri, she is strolling in the corridors while making friends with the others. No one could resist her lovely face that makes everyone she approach agrees to her. Then Yuri came to a girl who was dancing to the beat of the famous SuJu song Sorry Sorry. Yuri, join her dancing and the girl stopped them smiled at Yuri. Yuri then stopped and said:

“I’m Kwon Yuri.” And she smiled.

“I’m Kim Hyoyeon nice to meet you Yuri.” She said with a smile in her face.

The two smiled at each other while shaking their hands when they notice Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and Seohyun. The two approached Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and Seohyun.

“Annyeong!” Yuri shouted at us and the Tae, Soo, and Seohyun stared at each other in confusion whether Yuri was talking to them from afar.

“Neh?” Tae responded with an unsure answer.

They came nearer to Tae, Soo, and Seohyun and started introducing themselves. Yuri started the conversation by introducing herself followed by Hyoyeon next is Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and then lastly Seohyun.

“Nice to meet you all.” Yuri said followed by Hyoyeon with smiling faces.

“Nice to meet you too.” Taeyeon, and Sooyoung said while Seohyun shyly smiled at them.

Yuri was about to asked them few more questions when the bell rang and they all went inside their respective and our three girls seat beside each other and they were shocked when they saw Yuri and Hyoyeon behind them but their expression changed and gave them a smile.

“You’re here too good that we are in the same class.” Yuri shouted with joy in her smile.

“We’re glad too, it’s the first day of school but we’re friends now, and even better we’re in the same class I’m glad.” Sooyoung said and smiled.

Yuri was going to respond when Mr. Lee entered the room and called for their attention and then checked the attendance followed by the introduction.

“Okay, so I guess everybody is here. So, before start the school year let us introduce ourselves first and share some interesting facts to others. So, let’s begin with Mr. Yong Junhyung followed by the person next to him and so on.”

“Annyeong! My name is Yong Junhyung and I like music and I can do rap.” Junhyung said and Sooyoung stared at him together with Ryeowook.

Ryeowook POV:

Interesting guy huh! *grinned*

~end~

“Annyeong! My name is Choi Sooyoung and I love to eat and eat and eat. *chuckled*” Soo said that made everybody’s glared at her and made her the center of attention.

“What was that? Why did you say that?”Taeyeon said with a grinned and then proceed to the front because she’s next.

“Annyeong! I’m Kim Taeyeon and I love to sing, I hope to get along with you guys. *smiled*” Taeyeon said and almost all of the cass smiled except for the cold ones: Leeteuk, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Eunhyuk and Jessica.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Seo Joohyun but you can call me Seohyun and I don’t talk much. I love to read books. ” Seohyun said with a very soft voice that captivate all the boys attention but not Jessica and Kyuhyun.

“By the way, she is the youngest among all of you guys so be good to our maknae. Next..” Mr. Lee added with a chuckle.

“Hi. I’m Jang Hyunseung and I love to dance.” Hyunseung said with a grin and Hyoyeon faced him quickly because she loved to dance too but Eunhyuk was kinda irritated.

Eunhyuk’s POV:

I don’t think you can dance well like me but let’s see what you got next time.

~end~

“Annyeong! I’m Kim Hyoyeon and I love to dance too.” Hyoyeon said and smiled at Hyunseung and made some moves in front that made the cold ones look at Eunhyuk except for Jessica.

“What!?” Eunhyuk said angrily because all his friends were looking at him.

“Nothing. Just that.. Looks like our dance machine has a lot of rivals in here. .” Donghae said with a poker face with eyes not facing Eunhyuk.

“Look like it’s going to be fun and interesting.” Eunhyuk said and gave them an EVIL smile. And the next person go to the front and it’s Yuri the so talkative and noise girl.

“Annyeong! I’m Kwon Yuri and I love to make friends so hope to your friends in the long run.” Yuri said as usual, with a big smile in her face that attracts Minho the boy behind her.

"Annyeong! I'm Choi Minho and I love to rap also and got lots of interest in girls *smiled*." Minho said that made him the very first guy in the class to be noticed as a playboy (nice impression there MInho :D). 

“Annyeong! My name is Kim KiBum but you can call me Key and I like girly things but I’m not a GAY.” Key said that made everybody laugh and even made the cold ones chuckle (AMAZING!!).

And next is our cold ones whose look was so captivating because they were all like OMG handsome and cool. J

 “My name is Cho Kyuhyun and I hate books and love playing online games.” Kyuhyun said that made all the girls admire him but not Seohyun because she was busy reading her book but when she heard him say “I HATE BOOKS” it irritates her ears and glared at Kyuhyun which definitely didn’t made a Kyuhyun scared but just leave with a poker face.

“Hi. My name is Park JungSu but you need and absolutely have to call me Leeteuk.” Leeteuk said with a deadly stare but as usual with a poker face.

“My name is Kim Ryeowook and I like to cook and sing.” Ryeowook said that made Soo attention attached to him. Their eyes meet but Ryeowook gave a cold impression but looks at Taeyeon and smiled.

Four more students to make their introduction, they are Jessica Jung, Lee Donghae, Kim Jonghyun, and Kim JongWoon.

“Hi. I’m Lee Donghae” Donghae said and then leave and didn’t even bother to say something about himself which gives Jessica a very bad impression of him.

“Kim JongWoon or rather Yesung, no particular likes and most of all hates to talk especially to strangers.” Yesung said that made Yuri sad but Minho comforted her but patting her back and Yuri gave him a sweet smile that irritates Yesung alot.

The Cold Ones are finished introducing or rather finished making a bad impression among the class but still many girls are going crazy about them because of their angelic faces. smiley

The next are the independent student or those who would like to be alone.

“Annyeong. Kim Jonghyun and loves to sing and don’t like crowds.” Jonghyun said and then went back to his chair with a poker face also.

   “And lastly but definitely not the least.. Ms. Jessica Jung” Mr. Lee said with a smile and looked a Jessica who was just listening to her IPad.

“Hi. I’m Jessica Jung and I’m new here in Korea, and also I’m not interested in anything so just leave me alone and don’t ever dare to touch or talk to me.” Jessica said which makes the class back off but not our cold ones cause they don’t really care.

The students are now finished with the first impression but we still haven’t seen the other class. Let’s see what they look like and what impression would you have about them. smiley