Two

A Living Gift

All I could say is, i'm really red. Tomato red. I found her bracelet in class and thought to give her back. She was not there when I searched at the hallway. I walked to cafeteria and saw her sitting at a table with her bestfriend, Nana. She was so shocked when she sees me with her bracelet. After 'it' happened I walked straight to my table, so that Seira would'nt see my face, red. 

"What did you do with her? Your not falling for a geek right?", said Kai when I sat beside him.Lay was there too. Off course they are my friends but not everything I would tell them. Even my feelings for Seira. Actually I did thought about telling them the truth but sometimes Kai isn't someone that I could trust. He has his own time when he isn't cautious. Lay on the other hand was really close to Seira. So that would be a bad idea actually.

"She left her bracelet at class. So I gave it back. Off course i'm not falling for her.", it felt hard to tell that to him. A lie.  

Then I saw Leah walking straight towards our table. Not her again. Leah was my girlfriend back then. I broke up with her cause that is what I always do. I'm a playboy. And people sometimes tell me that i'm actually a pro. Leah was the girl who didn't like to be told. She's a player too. So she just made the condition even worse. Know what I mean.

"Hi guys. Hooking someone new around here?", her voice sounded so arrogant. I didn't answer but just gave her a 'no' look. Leah shrugged and walked away, maybe annoyed by my look.

Then I saw Seira and Nana walking to the hallway. Maybe going to class.

"We've got to get to class, bro.", I told Kai and Lay. Lay packed his stuffs and joined me. Kai told us he had to go to the toilet and let us go first. 

"But save a seat for me.", he told us then we walked away. We're at the library and we found an empty table. I just sit there, exhausted.

"I need to find a book. Be back in a sec.", Lay walked away. I just put my head on the table and tried to sleep. The seniors will be having study hall at the library so they could get more things to do. But its more easy to sleep in here. I closed my eyes and tried. Counted sheeps. + of them maybe then its black. 

I was dreaming. I'm at a club then there is Seira beside me. We had a great time, partying. I didn't she's good at parties. I tried to kiss her but she backed away. Then suddenly, I'm at someones room. I heard water rushing down from the bathroom. Sounded like a shower actually. I walked through the room and stood frozen infront of the toilet door. As if I was glued to the floor. Because I heard snifflings and sobbings. Sounded like a girl. Someone I knew. I opened the door and,

"Wake up! Your drooling man.", Kai shoved me in the head and laughed. I quickly wiped my mouth. No icky stuffs coming out from my mouth. Stupid.

"How long did I slept?", I asked him while still trying to figure out the girl who was crying in my dream. I had the urge of knowing.

"When I came you were already sleeping, I finished my addmath homework and thats a miracle actually. Then I start shoving your head.", he gave me a smile. I shoved his head back and Kai started swearing at me. I wondered where Lay was. He did told me that he was gonna look for some books to read. Then I saw Lay, laughing with Seira at a table.

I don't know why but I felt so jealous watching them. They really look like they are dating and that bothered me. Seira laughed at his jokes. I tried to talk to her once but when I do, I started talking about other stuffs. About other girls. And that made it worse. 

Lay waved at me. Then he stood up and walked towards us. He was still laughing. Stop it, I said in my heart. Lay took a seat beside me.

"I did told you just to hook up with her.", Kai started the conversation and it went on and on. About Lay and Seira. Being a couple. But I didn't say anything. Sitting there, hearing ideas about making the 'move'. Hating the ideas in my heart. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"So is that a  good idea?", Lay asked me with a hopeful face. I hate it when he does that face, cause I'll start making wild decisions.

"Off course. We could do that for sure.", I answered. Lay asked me if I want to join him organizing JR's birthday party. , why did I say yes? 

"Is Kai gonna be there too. I mean he is really stupid but he has really good ideas in those small brain.", I asked him. I didn't want to look so desperate organizing my crush's birthday. I'll ask Nana to join us too. She would be glad to help if there is Kai.

Then I saw JR waking up from his sleep. While Lay was talking I didn't really pay attention. I watched JR slept the whole time. He looked really cute. Kai laughed looking at him, blurry face.

Then Lay waved at him, "Got to go. Remember our secret, okay?", Lay stood up and walked to his table.