ஐ cheatsheet;

( ஐ ) //: WITCHEZ ─ yg entertainment's new girlgroup. APPLY OPEN!
 
the cheatsheet
listen closely now
Wa-up-wassup-37012296-615-410.jpg
hints and such

I. please be detailed and neat. don't mess with the application layout please.

II. only use ulzzang as a faceclaim but please no cute faceclaims. ulzzang with chic image and/or tons of gallery is a plus point. park sora is taken.

III. idol sibling allowed, but keep in mind not all will be accepted to have idol siblings. make sure the connection & stuff between them are realistic. mino from winner is taken.

IV. no mary sues. i like unique characters with flaws. but ofcourse, too many flaws is boring, too.

V. ikon members as love interest will give you another plus point, but if you choose a love interest from another group, it's okay. although i thought it'd be a lot easier if the love interest is from ikon.  junhoe from ikon is taken.

VI. position is in foreword. the ones with strike through is taken!

VII. replace the ulzzang picture in app with your faceclaim. further guides inside the application.

VIII. maknae will be chosen based of age, visual and leader will be chosen soon as story starts.

IX. password is girlgroup song/mv recommendation for witchez.
please do not unsubscribe if you can (even if you're not choosen later), i'd be happy if you stay to read and comment the story.

X. age range is actually none, but please not much younger than 16.

XI. If you want to make your character older than love interest, feel free, but don't make her more than 3 years older.

XII. no copying please! I like it original.

XIII. you can have the same love interest with other unchosen/pending applicant's love story too. example, if there's a character who applied and picked kim jinhwan as a love interest, you can apply with him as the love interest too. but if the applicant you shared love interest with is later chosen, i will be using your back up love interest. so just in case, put the rest of available ikon members as backup love interest to get plus point.

------

comment the link to your application in turn-in blog or this thread.

MORE NOTES:
-- leehi is taken as singing twin
-- sistar bora is taken as dancing twin
-- akmu suhyun is taken as talking twin

application example here. it's my application for this applyfic! if there's any question, feel free to ask :)