It's him...........

Do I Have To Be Her Husband!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong!! I'm back! Sorry for the long delay of updating. I have so many projects and requirements to complete. But don't worry guys! Vacation is near! I'll be able to update often or almost everyday. If I complete my requirements early, I'll take my vacation! I'm realy sorry guys! ENJOY!!

 

 

Jessica's POV

After Taeyeon left the practice room, I was about to sleep until my phone beep indicating there's a message. I didn't even bother to look at the message since I was too lazy to check it. My body is really sore from the 4 hours practice. After ignoring the message, my phone again beep. I ignored it again.

 

"Jessi, aren't you going to look at your phone even just for once?" Fany spoke.

 

"No." I shortly replied since I'm too tired to speak more.

 

"Why? It might be something important." Tiffany said.

 

"I don't care. I'm too lazy to check it." I said with my eyes close.

 

Tiffany didn't speak further since she knows if she speaks more and asked questions, it will be no use since I will just sleep while she is talking. She'll just waste her saliva. So I was about to sleep when my phone beep again. I just ignored it but it just keep beeping.

 

"Yah! Sica! You're phone is annoying me! I'm trying to have a rest here and your phone is disturbing me! Could you at least check it ou!?" Sooyoung said annoyingly.

 

"Why don't you check it out. I'm too lazy to do so." I said as my eyes was still close.

 

"Aishh!! Just check it out!" Sooyoung shouted.

 

"Nope. Won't do it." I said.

 

"Yah!" Sooyoung yelled.

 

"Unnie, I'll just get it." Seohyun volunteered and Sooyoung just thanked her and got back to sleep.

 

"Unnie, Tyler oppa sent a lot of messages." Seohyun said.

 

"Jinjja? Give me my phone." I said and maknae handed me my phone. I was still in a laying position.

 

After maknae gave me my phone, I saw my phone with 20 messages from Tyler. Why is he texting me anyway? Isn't he suppose to be busy? Not that I hate him, but he's really busy. Tyler is my best friend. We bacame friends when our family agreed to have partnership with their company. Since then, we started hanging out often. We got closer and became close best friends. But don't tell this to anyone okay? I............actually..........like.....him....Okay, enough with that one. He's currently undergoing a training to be the next C.E.O of Kwon Company. So I checked the messages.

 

From: Tyler Oppa<3

    Sica-ah, let's have lunch together, my treat since we've never hang out that much.

 

From: Tyler Oppa<3

    Sica? Please reply to my messages.

 

From: Tyler Oppa<3

     Hey Sica, why aren't you answering my messages? Are you okay? Are you sick?

 

From: Tyler Oppa<3

    Do you want me to go there?

 

From: Tyler Oppa<3

    Hey your getting me worried!

 

From: Tyler Oppa<3

    I'm really going to go there if you don't answer this message.

 

I giggled at how Tyler oppa is worried about me. It's really cute. So as I was saying, I didn't have the chance to answer one of his messages because Taeyeon suddenly came back with her dorky smile. I feel like she's really happy. Awhile ago she's really angry because she was the one who volunteered to buy us food but suddenly she's having this idiotic smile of hers.

 

"Here's your food guys. Enjoy." Taeyeon said as she randomly gave the food to Sooyoung without even looking at her and she just walked in the corner of the room while having that stupid smile of hers.

 

"Finally!! Food!!!" Sooyoung yelled in joy while the others joined her.

 

I just looked at Taeyeon and she was just sitting at the corner of the room while spacing out with that idiotic smile. What's wrong with her? I know she's weird at times but, not weider than this.

 

"Taeyeon......Hey Taeyeon." I called and she was just staring at nowhere with dreamy eyes.

 

"Yah Taeyeon!!!" I shouted and it turned everybody's attention on mine.

 

"What?" She finally answered.

 

"What's with the smiling thing? You look weird." I said.

 

"Oh nothing. Something good just happend." She said with that creepy face of hers.

 

"Come on, tell me. What happend?" I asked again.

 

"I just met someone." She said and smiled.

 

All the members' ears perked up after hearing what Taeyeon said. I mean, what's so intresting about Taeyeon meeting someone. I know it's Baekhyun also, there's nothing new to it since they have the couple name 'BaekYeon'. They went near to Taeyeon and started bombarding her with question like, who!? when!? where!? how!? and such.

 

"Okay, calm down guys.  I'm gonne tell you. So, I met him at the cafeteria awhile ago while I was buying food. I realized that I forgot my wallet so I was about to go back here, someone suddenly handed the cashier the money and paid my order. Then I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter