The first time I felt this weird feeling.......

Do I Have To Be Her Husband!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I updated the first chapter. I know this story isn't good enough because the 'Forehead Guy' is here. But don't worry, there will be some twist. I hope you enjoy the first ever chapter in my second story. Enjoy!

 

 

3rd Person's POV

You collasped on the floor with sweats tricking down on your forehead. That's the sign of a hardworking person. You were getting ready for the audition in the next 5 days. You wanted to be a singer and dancer badly, so you were so determined to be the way you wanted to be after this practice and all. You know to yourself that your effort could never be waste because you know you're doing your best. So you have confidence all over you. You removed your jacket and throwed it in the corner of the practice room. You were only wearing a sleeveless shirt, so that reveals your muscular arms. Right now, you're at the SMTOWN. The company which your father owns. One of the three biggest entertainment in South Korea. Even your father owns it, you still wanted to audition like the normal koreans do. You wanted to be fair. Idols doesn't know you yet since your father hasn't reveal you yet to the eye of the netizens. Since your father owns the company, you can come at SMTOWN anytime you want, but you were busy these days because you were undergoing a training to be the next C.EO. of your company which is in New York. You don't want to do it since you have no intrest in business. 

 

"Uggghh.....I'm thirsty...." You said while groaning still laying at the floor.

 

"I should go to the cafeteria then instead of complaining like a child. I looked stupid." You said to yourself while chuckling at the end,

 

So you stood up ready to leave the practice room to head to the company's cafeteria. Your back suddenly feels pain and you groaned. I guess you worked too hard though. So you just shrugged it off. You got your towel out of your bag and you started wiping your sweats. After wiping your sweat, your were about to leave but your phone suddenly rang, you picked it up and didn't bother to look at the caller I.D.

 

 

PHONE CONVERSATION

"Yoboseyo?"

 

"Son, it's me."

 

"Oh, dad. What do you need?"

 

"I want you to come to my office at 4:30 p.m. I have something important to tell you."

 

"Is it about some business again, dad? I'm tired. Can you give me a break just for once?"

 

"It's not about your training. It's about something you woudn't expect."

 

"Go straight to the point, dad."

 

"I will tell you, but later. You should be here right on time."

 

"Okay, I get it, dad."

 

END PHONE CONVERSATION

 

 

You hung up and sigh heavily.

 

"What is it this time? Something I woudn't expect? Bwoya......Aish....jeaongmal....." You frustratedly complained. You suddenly remebered you need to go to the cafeteria since your thirsty. So exited outside the practice room and started walking at the cafeteria to get a fresh drink.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

Sangcheoro kkaejin yurijogakdo
Byeori doeneun neo Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr.
 Nareul bitnaejul choegoui namja!
Geuge baro neo Mr. Mr.
 

"Great job! I think it's your time to have a rest girls. Break for 50 minutes!" The choreographer shouted and went outside.

 

We all collasped on the floor quickly while panting heavily with sweats tricking down our faces. We were practicing for 4 hours!! God! That was a torture! I know we're going to be busy because of our comeback but damn! What kind of practice is this? We haven't practice for more than 2 and a half hours. This is the first time. Are we on a cad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter