~End~

Twister

"You supposed to put your right foot on red! Redddd!" Kookie yelled at me.


"Yah! The closest red is on the other side!" Twister, why did we even start this game anyway? That’s what I get for spending Valentines with a friend. Fudge, my plans of watching horror movies while eating chocolate are ruined. You owe meh Kookie.


"Someone’s on their period," Kookie murmured. 


I glared at him as I put my right foot over him. The red dot was on the other side of him. The only way to reach it is to put my foot over him.


"Get a good stretch there. Come on, you got dis," he coached me on.


"Shut up," I said, still struggling to reach the red dot. When I finally reached it, I lost my balance and tumbled over, landing on top of him. Our chests were touching and I could feel his heartbeat with mine. 


Before I could move an inch, Kookie bent his head forward and smacked his lips on mine. Yah! Who in the universe gave you permission to do that?!


Kookie released himself from the kiss. By then, my face was already as red as an apple. He looked down to his left hand, his right, his left foot, and his right. Finally, he looked at me, a smirk on his face. 


"I win," he said.


*Author’s Note: Really bored right now & this came to my head, hehe. Happy Valentines Day! ^^

Want another fluff? Feel free to request one on my Tumblr. ^^

Tumblr: TurnUpGoBounce