chapter 3 (T-ARA true exist)

Dangerous and Beauty

Chapter three
 

 

“I can’t believe you did that” Soyeon muttered as she entered the house with Hyomin.

“Don’t worry..nothing bad will happen” Hyomin ensured her. “I won’t leave any suspicious evidence”.

The rest of the girls were sitting on front of the laptop in the living room. Both Soyeon and Hyomin joined them.

“You’re back..” K.Will said through the webcam. That is their usual way to have a conversation with him. Using webcam through the internet because even T-ara themselves didn’t know the exact location of that guy. But the thing that matter is, they worked for him and all the info’s and task order come from him.

“Hi Mr K…” Hyomin waves her hand followed by Soyeon.

“Hi girls. Hyomin-sshi..next time, don’t get carried away with your feeling okay” he advices.

Hyomin quickly glared toward Soyeon. 

“By the way Mr K, can I ask you something?” Jiyeon suddenly spoke out.

“Sure..” K.Will replied.

“What does white lily means?” the youngest girl asked.

“White lily?” Eunjung glanced at her.

K.Will inhaled deeply before answered, “Well—in certain country. White lily is a symbol of death. You know..flower that usually used for funeral. Maybe not in korea but in other country—it is a death flower. Why ?”

Jiyeon face suddenly change but she quickly shook her head lightly. 

“Someone sending you a white lily ?” Boram asked.

Jiyeon her head again. She decided not to tell the rest of the girls. Perhaps it was some kind of jokes from her classmates. Plus—no one really knows about T-ara yet…and how they involved in certain murder cases.

“So I’ve been noticed about Qri silence” he said and all attention goes toward Qri now who didn’t say a word since the beginning. “Are you okay?”.

Qri startled as if she was just come back to reality. “I’m sorry..what did you said Mr K?”

He sighed. “You still distracted for your last task isn’t it?”

There’s a sudden guilt expression occurred on her face. Qri looked down to the floor while Boram rubbed her back to calm her. “I’m sorry..”

“Don’t be” K.Will said. “Because it’s your first time dealing with it. But I hope you can get over it because we can’t always depends on Hyomin, Soyeon , Boram and Eunjung all the time.”

“What about me?” Jiyeon asked.

“You still very young. Don’t worry Jiyeon. Someday when the time has come,you’ll doing great”.

Jiyeon nodded her head. It’s true—among all of them, she’s the only one who didn’t get the chance to settled their task. Before this, Qri and her only be the one who helped them with side stuff such as gather info’s..explode material..weapons and location. And Qri first task didn’t turned out so well because she eventually get distracted with it too much. That’s why Jiyeon realized it’s not that everyone can be as cool as Hyomin and Eunjung.

“Qri..after this you might helped the rest with side stuff like you used to be until you ready and get back your confidence. Soyeon..I know you’ll have an exam in you college so you’ll get more rest and help the rest. So do Jiyeon..and the three of you Boram, Eunjung and HYomin—looks like I have to depends on you if there’s a new task”

“Don’t worry Mr K” Eunjung ensured. “You can count on us”.

“But I want you to become extra careful..all of you. I get the feeling that it’ll never be as easy as always in the future..” he said.

Boram nodded. “ I agree. I mean-we cannot make them looks like they were commited suicide all the time. Someday—the police might found out. We should be prepared.”’

“The police are stupid..they didn’t realized that tiara tattoo..hahaha” Hyomin chuckled.

It’s true..they actually left something on every victim that they killed. A tiny tiara symbol on the victim body. It’s like a fake tattoo they put on the victim body part. Sometimes the place it on their waist and back but most of the time on the victim arm. Luckily—the police didn’t realized it. There’s a victim died because of bomb that they put inside their car and there’s some of them die of burnt. That means the tattoo is gone along with their dead body.

There is also some of the victim who died because of heart attack, poison and many more but still—no one really suspect anything. Is it because T-ara is so good at hiding it or the police was too stupid to realize that ?

But—perhaps..not anymore.


+++++++++++++++++++++++


“Taecyeon…I have some important thing to tell you” Bekha called through phone. “Did I disturb you tonight ? I just think I should tell you right now”.

Rebecca Kim or her nickname, Bekha—a police who responsible on Forensic department called. Bekha also come from United States of America and they already know each other since both entered Police academy. Bekha and Taec is like a good friend since the beginning.

Taecyeon chuckled. “Not really.. I just finished eating the whole pizza and my stomach is full. I don’t think I can walk now if you ask me out. Haha..what is it Bekha ?”

“Asking you out has never come across my mind. You’re such a boring type..” Bekha laughed. “By the way..I call you because of the thing that you want me to check out. About some closed file cases and their death forensic reports.”

“Go on..”

“Taec..there is indeed something suspicious about their death. Okay—I skip some case which the body is burn or etc..I can compare three cases. Jang Geun Suk, Park Kyu Il and Randy Joo..”

“Then?”

“There is actually a tattoo hidden on their body..” Bekha said.

“Tattoo?”

“Yes a tattoo. A symbol..a tiny symbol which looks like tiara or crown. At fist I thought it’s because these victim really have that tattoo but somehow, it can’t be. The tattoo are exactly the same and it’s kinda hidden. I wonder why we didn’t noticed that before”.

Taecyeon inhaled deeply. “Maybe because you’re not the one who handle the case that time”.

“Are you praising me Taec ? I won’t threat you for lunch..” Bekha jokes. “But it’s also because you’re not the one who take care of the case. Taecyeon—I think this is not a committed suicide. This is a murder.”

Taecyeon nodded. “I think the same. Look..we talked more tomorrow because there’s another called coming in. I think it’s from Jaebum”.

“Okay..see you tomorrow. I’ll show you that document and details..but I want to asked you something..are we dealing with some kind of serial killer ?” she asked.

“I think—it’s more to hired assassin” he answered before hung up.

Calling..
Jay Park..


“Hello..wassup Jaebum” 

“Aigoo!..what took you so long?” Jaebum murmured.

“Sorry dude..I was on another line. So what makes you called?”

“There’s another case. Kang Hyung Soo…the owner of Korean biggest Jewelry company” Jaebum said.

“Another case? How did he die?”

“Well—according to the police on duty, someone shot him on his heart. Three time. This is definitely a murder case. Do you think it has anything to do with the one that weird mysterious mask guy told us that day?”

“I don’t know Jaebum..we’ll find out soon” Taecyeon answered.

T-ara..murder..shot three times by gun. This is the first time it looks like a murder case instead of suicide attempt.,..Taecyeon said silently.

+++++++++++++

The next day..

Soyeon walked around the campus. There were a hundred students milling about, chatting and hurrying to the next classes. Lae porffesors races to lectures, holding stacks of important-looking papers. Physic instructors walked by their heads in the clouds.

But Soyeon decided to sat down at the nearest bench outside the library. Waiting for her next classes to begun in about 45 minutes from now. 

“Hey Soyeon” Jung Ah greeted her.

“Hi Jung Ah..” Soyeon replied with smiles.

“Someone wants me to give you this..” Jung Ah—her multimiedia classmates gave her a flower. It’s a white lily.

“Who?” 

Jung Ah raised her shoulder. “I don’t know. When I was about to enter the front gate, someone called me asking if I know you and I said I do know you because we’re in the same class and he want me to give you this. I think I’ve never saw him anywhere before..”

“He?” Soyeon questioned her. “A guy?”

Jung Ah nodded. “yeah—a guy. What? Your boyfriend?”

Soyeon quickly shook her head. “No..you know I don’t have one”.

“But no matter who that guy is..he surely have unique taste. Instead of giving you a rose..he gave you a white lily?”

Soyeon shrugged. “Jung Ah..do you know how the guy looks like?”

“Hmm” Jung Ah tapped her chin with her index finger. “All I can say is..I can’t clearly his Face. He wears a beanie and huge black glasses. Haha..and he didn’t really looked at me while we’re talking. OMO..a stalker?”

Jung Ah panic reaction makes Soyeon laughed. “Don’t worry..perhaps not..maybe someone that I know but I forgot..”

“Here..” Jung Ah gave her that flower and excused herself.

Soyeon stare at the flower deeply and remembered about Jiyeon questioned last night. White lily..a symbol of death..funeral common flower. She started to feel uneasy as if something really bad awaited them. If Jiyeon received the same flower—something is really going on. She decided to ask her later.

“Noona..I brought you a sandwich” Chansung suddenly jumps and sat besides her.


Soyeon quickly rubbed her chest—Chansung will definitely kill her if she was having a heart problem.


“Chansung..don’t jumps like that” Soyeon said angrily.


Hwang Chansung..a freshman of that college who happen to be Soyeon hobae. He took the same courses as her. Major in computer science. They know each other since Soyeon involved in freshman orientation program under her course department and since that time, Chansung become her so called admirer.


“Soyeon noona……..” Chansung pouted. “You said you didn’t have a boyfriend yet”.


“I didn’t” she quickly replied.


“But that flower..” Chansung pointed to that white lily. “You now how much I like you. You should have told me earlier if you have someone else”.


Soyeon rolled her eyes. “Aish Chansungie..how many times do I have to tell you..stop saying that or I will never speak to you again. Never” she stated and stood up from her place.


“Sorry..”


Soyeon turned around before leaved. “I don’t have a boyfriend…this one come from someone else. Definitely not my boyfriend”.


A wide smiles appeared on Chansung face. “YESSSS !~!!!!!”

He bounced and running in circle a few times. “Thank you..” he peck her cheek and walked away happily. Leaving Soyeon drowned in a deep dark red because of blushing.

It’s not she dislikes Chansung..it’s not that she hate Chansung. It’s because Soyeon know..if Chansung find out about her true identity, about her position in T-ara..and the fact that she has killed someone before, will Chansung accepted her ? 

Chansung always make her heart beat faster. Even there’s a time he acted childishly—but there is also the time Chansung acts matured . Plus, he is tall and good looks. Definitely a quality that every woman wants.



++++++++++++++



Other place..forensic room.


“Here the body of Kang Hyung Soo” Bekha said to Taecyeon and Jaebum. "From what I saw..the killer seems to be pissed off. You can see how the killer shot him three times directly toward his heart. All I can say, this look so professional.."


“Does..err..does the tattoo?” Taecyeon looked at her.


“What tattoo ?” Jaebum looked confused.


Bekha nodded and show him something on Kang Hyung Soo left shoulder. A tattoo. A tiara / crown shape tattoo.


“OMO…” it’s all Taecyeon could say.


“What?” Jaebum wanted to know.


“T-ara really exist,.,.”he murmured. “Whatever that mysterious ‘mask’ man said..it’s true. We’re dealing with the real assassin now. This is their latest victim”.



Tbc…………………

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

AUTHORS NOTE:

happy halloween readers!!! vacation is nearly over *pouts*

 

police already discover about T_ARA ... omo, what will our girls going to do? ^-^

anyway.. i hope you like the new chapter..

dont be a silent readers~