"I Can't Stop Thinking 'Bout You and I."

"I've Been There Too a Few Times."

Pairing: JackBam

 

Song: ‘Forever Love’ – Im Jaebum

 

Created: 19/2/15

 

Finished: 23/2/15

 

Word count: 5,189


CHAPTER 3 - "I CAN'T STOP THINKING 'BOUT YOU AND I."

 

She was beautiful. Wavy red hair that flowed softly way past her pale shoulders. Her eyes were stunning, large and brown and so hopelessly kind. There was a spark to her smile that had BamBam wishing his smile was anywhere near as beautiful as hers was.

She was slim and beautiful like a goddess; almost unworldly.

Just Jackson’s type.

 

 

Jackson was pulled away from his shock by a muffled noise behind him; he turned towards the source of sound. Stilling and feeling his stomach drop as BamBam stood in the doorway, shaking and sobbing uncontrollably.

He’d seen… How in the hell was he supposed to explain this.

 

Time seemed to slow down.

The woman removed her hands from Jackson’s neck, staring guiltily at the crying boy before them. She cleared delicately, “I’m sorry.” She whispered, to which man, neither was sure.

She opened the front door, sparing one last glance as Jackson and BamBam stared into each other’s eyes. Not even noticing her presence anymore.

She gave one last sad smile towards Jackson’s back before leaving soundlessly.

 

 

BamBam stood there amazed he was even still standing, considering how much his entire body was shaking. Jackson stared straight back at him, his mouth agape and his eyes shining with guilt.

 

I need to get out of here.

 

BamBam glared weakly at Jackson, almost going to spit some irreversible insult at the older man, before he realised Jackson wasn’t even worth that much.

 

He spun on his heels, his body already kicking into natural instinct, fight or flight, adrenaline pulsing through him as he began to run through Jackson’s living room.

 

“Mook wait!” Jackson yelled his feet moving quickly as he caught up to BamBam and wrapped his fingers around the younger boy’s slim shoulder, turning him to face him.

 

“Don’t touch me.” He choked anger clear in his broken voice.

 

Jackson’s shock was increased as BamBam turned and hit his hand away. His eyes were red and shining with tears and anger, Jackson froze as he watched trails slide down his unusually pale face. His clenched fists shook at his side, and he could hear the harsh exhales of air leaving BamBam’s quivering lips.

Jackson felt his heart clench and his chest began to feel tight with emotion. He was such an idiot.

 

“Mook, I’m sorry.” Jackson whispered, never taking his eyes away from the younger males, even though every vibe coming from the younger screamed that he was going to explode.

 

“Sorry doesn’t mean anything anymore Jackson.” BamBam raised his voice, unable to shout like he really wanted to due to his now hysterical sobbing.

 

“Please, let’s talk about this…” Jackson pleaded, his hands held out in surrender as he tried to move closer to the quivering male.

 

“There’s nothing to talk about. I have nothing to say to you anymore. Just leave me alone.” BamBam whispered, turning on his heels and storming away through Jackson’s home once more.

 

Jackson watched unable to move his own body. He watched the younger’s back as he moved closer and closer to the door and away from Jackson. He had to do something he couldn’t let him leave in that state; he needed him to listen to him.

 

“Kunpimook!” Jackson shouted, his voice breaking with emotion.

He exhaled in relief as he watched BamBam halt in his movements. He watched as the younger’s shoulders began to quake again, watching in slow motion as he began to fall to the floor, and without his consent his legs were running to him and enveloping him into a tight hug. Reaching BamBam just before he collapsed and broke on the floor beneath him.

 

BamBam broke in the hold of his arms instead his cries loud and so heartbreakingly painful; Jackson barely registered his own tears dampening the fabric of his shirt on BamBam’s body. He could hear the pure pain in the younger boy’s cries, and he finally realised that it was all because of him.

 

He released a shaking breath, his eyes opening and staring at the ground below them, several small drops of tears making the wooden floors glimmer.

 

“G-get off… me.” BamBam shook, gasping in his oxygen far too quickly. Making no attempt to push Jackson away, it was like his body had stopped working. If it wasn’t for Jackson’s arms keeping him up he would have fallen to the floor.

 

Everything he had experienced with Jackson, all the pain that he had endured for years; it was nothing compared to this.

He literally felt himself breaking, his body turning numb as all feeling left his cold limbs and body. Jackson had won. This was it, BamBam was broken.

 

“No… I won’t let you go. Please Mook listen to me…” Jackson sobbed, startling BamBam slightly with the intensity of emotion and sadness in his voice.

 

BamBam hung his head, crying out loudly. Mentally screaming at his arms to move so he could push Jackson’s arms from around him away; but nothing happened.

He shook his head with as much intensity as he could muster; shaking violently as Jackson wrapped his arms tighter around his waist and rested his head against BamBam’s trembling back.

 

“I didn’t kiss her Mook… I p-promise you I didn’t kiss her…”

 

BamBam laughed pathetically, no humour in the dry sound. “Don’t promise me anything Jackson… Promises are made to be broken.” BamBam managed to voice out smoothly, his voice dry and scratchy from his still forming sobs.

“…Is that her?” He whispered squeezing his eyes shut. Not wanting to hear the answer.

 

“…Yes…” Jackson sobbed.

 

“…I hope she was worth it…” BamBam whimpered, his tears flowing full force. The woman that Jackson had deserted him for; she was nothing short of beautiful. Maybe when he finally managed to get away from Jackson’s embrace, when he was back home alone, he would cry about just how beautiful she was. About how BamBam could never compete with such a beautiful woman for Jackson’s heart. Maybe he would beat himself up about his appearance, maybe he would try harder to become more handsome; someone Jackson would regret skipping over.

 

“… W-we weren’t ever properly together. I met her… she was funny and pretty, I thought she could help me forget… I told her after…that night, that I couldn’t see her anymore. That I didn’t want to see her anymore… S-she came by this morning to give my jacket back, and she just kissed me. I swear to god Kun I didn’t kiss her. I promise you, I wouldn’t kiss you last night and then kiss her, please believe me…” Jackson sobbed loudly and BamBam found his chest tightening listening to Jackson crying. There was so much honesty in his words that BamBam almost felt himself believing the elders words, wincing at the mention of that very memorable night.

Jackson wasn’t the type of person to lie, he never had been. He was always loyal to the people he loved, and was a terrible liar.

 

But he didn’t love BamBam. Not in that way or clearly as much as BamBam thought he did. BamBam just couldn’t bring himself to fully believe the older man’s words.

Then his eyes snapped open, his mouth parting as Jackson’s words settling in his crowded mind.

 

“Help you forget what?” BamBam whispered, confusion thick in his voice.

 

Jackson’s whole body went stiff, his sobs silencing for a long moment.

BamBam stared at the floor teary eyes wide, his breath halting as he waited with baited breath for Jackson to answer him.

But all he received was silence.

 

“Help you forget what Jackson?” BamBam voiced slightly louder, a flick of authority in his voice.

 

Jackson’s arms were unwrapped from him in an instant, all contact gone. BamBam gasped, luckily catching himself before he could fall to the ground. He stood up stiffly, feeling coming back into his body as he turned slowly to look at Jackson.

 

He was a mess, his hair dishevelled and his eyes red as trails of tears, dry and fresh streamed down his still handsome face. His muscles were tense, and BamBam could see the older man shaking just like he was, if not more.

He wide eyes were on the ground, his lips opening and closing as if going to say something and then choosing not to. There was so much doubt etched onto his face that BamBam was taken aback.

 

He took a tentative and shaky step towards Jackson, about to ask for a third time when Jackson began to speak.

 

“To help me forget… help m-me forget…” Jackson struggled, refusing to look at BamBam, not even noticing that the younger boy was now only steps away from him.

 

“Forget what Jackson…” BamBam whispered, tears still falling from his eyes. He reached up a hand to Jackson’s chin, pulling the older man’s face up so he could look into his eyes.

 

Jackson flinched as his eyes met BamBam’s, trying to look away from the intense gaze burning into him and his soul.

 

BamBam pulled Jackson’s chin firmly, his expression intense and demanding telling the older man to talk to him. Jackson sobbed quietly, knowing he wouldn’t be able to back out now. The truth was inevitable.

 

“You.” He whispered, eyes glistening with tears as he looked at BamBam.

 

“Wha-“

 

“I did it to protect you…T-the only reason I spent time with her… The only reason I ever spent time with anyone else is because I thought it would help me forget about…you. About how I feel when it comes to you. I thought t-that distracting myself, distancing myself from you would help me forget my… All I’ve done is hurt you.” Jackson was sobbing; his eyes squeezed shut as he tried to silence his whimpers by biting his bottom lip harshly with his teeth.

 

BamBam just stared at him, the information seeping through his ears and not quite clearing in his head. His brows furrowed in confusion, his heart aching slightly as Jackson shook, his tears wetting BamBam’s fingers as he still kept Jackson’s chin between them.

He was implying he had feelings for BamBam… right?

He could hear the honesty in Jackson’s trembling voice, but there was one sure way for him to know.

 

“Jackson…” He whispered, watching as Jackson sighed shakily. Squeezing his eyes shut even more tightly.

 

“Jackson look at me.” He whispered again eyes staring at Jackson’s lips as they trembled, realising heavy breaths.

 

Jackson’s eyes fluttered open, looking straight into BamBam’s and piercing his heart with the honesty swimming around his brown tear filled gaze. Any doubt about Jackson not being honest washed away. Slightly breathless as Jackson’s words hit him, the meaning of the words and emotion weighing heavily.

 

BamBam began sobbing again, feeling his somewhat calm state slip back into hysterical; still not fully understanding Jackson’s actions.

All this time he’d been pushing BamBam away to protect him?

 

He shook his head as he stepped away from the older man, not letting himself believe that Jackson had any kind feelings for him. He would only get hurt again.

 

“All this time… All these years you’ve hurt me over, and over, and over again… And you’re telling me you were doing it to protect me? From what Jackson? What has all this hurt been for? How do you think I felt watching you date random people here and there, watching you kiss other people right in front of me? Do you honestly think that I watched it time and time again and it didn’t break me? You’re right… All you ever do is hurt me…” BamBam whispered his voice broken, he couldn’t even feel anger. All he felt was confusion.

 

 

Jackson looked up, he felt his heart smashing in his chest knowing that he was right; he was hurting BamBam.

 

That was all he had ever done. Hurt, bend and break him. Jackson had hoped with all his being that that wasn’t the truth. He was only ever trying to protect the younger boy.

 

He never felt good enough; he’d never be good enough and he didn’t deserve BamBam or his affections. And eventually somewhere along the line he blocked out the longing stares and far too affectionate touches the younger boy supplied.

He had stopped seeing all the emotion that shined in his beautiful eyes because, well, BamBam deserved so much more than him.

 

He was beautiful. He was kind, and honest and pure. Jackson didn’t want to taint such a clear white rose; BamBam deserved the world and Jackson couldn’t give it to him.

Jackson was always angry at himself he would never be enough for Kunpimook, his sweet precious Mook.

He decided to push away his undying love for the younger boy, knowing that if he let his affections get the better of him his love would suffocate the younger boy.

Jackson believed that BamBam’s affections for him were miscalculated; that the younger boy loved him as a brother and should never love him as more than that.

 

That night he rode to BamBam’s house was one of the hardest nights of his life. He had been trying so hard to distract himself with Youngji, she was pretty, funny, and all round everything any man could ever ask for.

But she wasn’t as funny as BamBam; she wasn’t as beautiful as BamBam. All Jackson could think of whenever he was with her, whenever he was with anyone else, was how they couldn’t settle his heart like the Thai boy could.

 

And that night he finally lost it. He couldn’t bare the longing in his heart any longer; he was tired of ignoring and pushing BamBam away. He left Youngji, drove away in his car towards the only person that had his heart.

 

He totally deserved everything he got that night. He deserved every hurtful word BamBam had shouted at him, and as he drove home crying, he had actually wished BamBam would have caused more damage.

 

He tried to talk to BamBam after that night, constantly calling him and texting him, thinking that maybe it was time he stopped being a and rekindled their friendship.

But again, he deserved the non-existent response he received. He really got a taste of his own medicine; hardly being able to bare the younger boy ignoring him.

 

It had taken pain, longing, and far too many of BamBam’s tears for him to realise what an idiot he was. And he decided that on the night of Jinyoung’s sisters’ engagement party, he’d try to talk to his love. He’d try to put things right because BamBam didn’t deserve any of the treatment he was getting.

 

He’d kissed BamBam, held him in his arms and kissed him. Jackson had been fighting himself knowing that what he was doing was wrong… He didn’t deserve him.

But as Jackson had looked at the younger boy lying beneath him, his eyes glinting with so many emotions and his lips shimmering from their kiss, he felt his restraint crumble.

 

And then BamBam had whispered those four words in such a vulnerable voice, flashes of the past hitting Jackson head on and leaving guilt and heat running through him.

“Please… Don’t leave again.”

He had snapped. He had kissed him like it would be the last time; and maybe it would be.

 

Maybe Jackson could talk himself down and try to keep BamBam close instead of pushing him away; Jackson wasn’t even sure himself what the morning would bring.

 

As he had looked into BamBam tear filled eyes, watched his face turn unnaturally pale and felt physical pain at BamBam’s heart wrenching sobs, he decided maybe it was about time.

 

Maybe it was about time he stopped being such a coward and faced his feelings.

 

 

But Jackson wasn’t sure he was prepared to face BamBam’s feelings, whatever they are. And BamBam’s behaviour led Jackson to assume the younger male’s feelings were not too far from his own.

 

He didn’t want it to be true, because that only meant one thing, one thing that Jackson wouldn’t be able to push away. No matter how hard he tried he wouldn’t be able to turn away and pretend everything was fine.

BamBam being this hurt, this distraught over Jackson…

 

It meant BamBam loved him back.

 

 

Jackson exhaled heavily wiping away his constant flow of tears with the back of his hand, feeling agitated that he couldn’t control his own emotions.

 

He looked at BamBam, watching as he breathed in and out deeply, making an effort to calm down just like Jackson.

 

“I’m so sorry Kun. You’re right; all I ever do is hurt you… I’m sorry. I never meant to hurt you I promise that was never my intention. I never imagined that my actions would hurt you Kun.  I wanted to do just the opposite… I thought that, by distancing myself I was protecting you… from my feelings.” Jackson spoke quietly, sniffling to himself as he watched different emotions wash over BamBam’s face.

 

“…I don’t understand you… You date woman and men, you openly avoid me… I… I don’t remember who you are anymore; I don’t remember who I am anymore… We never used to be like this Jackson. I hate the person I am without you it almost makes me want all the pain and all the heartbreak because I’d still have you. I’d still have a grip on who the hell I am…

 

“We keep going back and forth between together and apart and it’s all so messed up. I’m distraught because I don’t want to be without you but I’m starting to think it’s the only way I can survive… I can’t figure out who I am without you Jackson because I’ve never been without you, we’ve been together since the day I was born… How can I not need you?” BamBam was sobbing again, his cries harsh and sore sounding from the continuous crying. He poured his heart out, not bothering to think any of his words through before he said them. He needed to be honest and hear Jackson be honest back; maybe that way he could leave with some sort of closure.

 

Jackson swallowed down his sobs BamBam was the one who needed comfort not him.

“I know, it’s all my fault. I’m so sorry I never wanted this to happen… I can’t be without you either Kun, I tried and failed. All it does is hurt, and I know I have no right to say that because you have experience much more pain than I have… But I mean it when I say I can barely go a day without you… I don’t want to hurt you anymore… I don’t want this to be the end…” Jackson stared at BamBam, their eyes connecting across the distance between them.

 

BamBam looked at him desperately, seeming shaky on his feet again. He clenched his hands into fists, feeling the urge to close the space between them itch at his skin.

“…Then don’t let it be the end…” BamBam whispered.

 

Jackson’s eyes widened his mouth opening in uncertainty. BamBam stared back unwavering gaze constantly trained on Jackson’s eyes.

He was so close to him, just a few long strides away, but Jackson couldn’t bring himself to move closer. Scared that this fragile moment of peace would shatter as soon as he steps forward and ruins it.

 

“…Kunpimook… I can’t not think about you. I can’t stop thinking about you and I…” Jackson whispers.

 

“I’ve been there too a few times.” BamBam whispers back, hesitantly placing one foot in front of the other slowly easing his way towards Jackson.

He stopped just in front of the older man, watching his features as he refused to look back at him. He pressed his forehead against Jackson’s closing his eyes as he felt Jackson’s heavy breaths fan across his face.

 

“…I’m scared Kun… I’m scared that I’m going to hurt you, that I’ll lose you… I don’t deserve you I never have. You deserve so much more than what I can give you… I don’t want to lose you.”

 

BamBam’s eyes fluttered open, his eyes flittering over Jackson’s face. He reached his hand upwards, running Jackson’s warm tears off his face with his thumb.

Jackson opened his eyes, watching BamBam’s face.

 

“Don’t say things like that Jackson, I’d still love you even if you had nothing, if you still continued to hurt me. You’ll never lose me, because I’ll never stop loving you…” Bam leaned forward and pressed his lips to the corner of Jackson’s mouth, barely touching the other at all.

 

Jackson sobbed his eyes closing as more tears streamed uncontrollably, relief and warmth overcoming his body.

They had a lot of things to go over, and he had more than a lot of making up to do; but he was happy just knowing that BamBam would still be there with him.

 

He ran his nose against BamBam’s his skin tingling at the small contact. He was scared to open his eyes in case this was just some twist dream.

 

“We have a lot to talk about…” Bam spoke on a shaky exhale; Jackson’s touch already affecting him.

 

“I have a lot of explaining to do… I’d like it if you’d listen…” There was a questioning tone to his last few words. Finally opening his eyes and looking at BamBam, his hand reaching up to settle against BamBam’s neck his thumb the his skin softly.

 

BamBam swallowed, watching the movement of Jackson’s glistening lips unconsciously.

“I’ll listen.” He promises a small but genuine smile tilting up his lips.

 

“Thank you… Well first things first.” Jackson smiled.

 

His lips were pressed against BamBam’s in seconds, his other hand resting on BamBam’s slim waist, his fingers gently squeezing. He kissed him gently not going too fast as he knew that after they had talked things could always change. There was no real reassurance that they would be together.

Jackson pulled BamBam closer letting out a deep, pleasured sound as BamBam deepened the kiss. Angling his head so that his lips could fit better against Jackson’s his hands gripped in his hair, tangling it between his fingers.

Jackson BamBam’s bottom lip between both of his own, his hands gripping the boy tighter as he sighed in pleasure. He felt his whole body tingling, his pent up longing for the younger boy finally releasing its grip on his heart as their lips moved together perfectly.

Their mouths fit together perfectly, their soft lips meeting and embracing over and over until neither of them could breathe.

 

Jackson pulled away as he felt himself getting dizzy from lack of oxygen. He kept contact, his nose resting and brushing gently against BamBam’s. He moved both hands to his neck cupping around his ears so that his thumbs were the sides of BamBam’s face.

He opened his eyes, looking at BamBam’s beautiful features up close.

He was everything Jackson wanted.

 

“I’m willing to spend the rest of my life making it up to you, you deserve better and I won’t change my mind about that. But I’ll never take you for granted again, you’re all I want…I’ve always loved you Kun.” He whispered, smiling as BamBam pressed their lips back together again desperately; not even attempting to wipe his tears as they fell.

 


 

 

BamBam and Jackson sat pressed up next to each other, leaving no room between them in the large booth. BamBam had a small smile sealed against his lips, his chin resting in his palm as he watched the couple opposite him.

 

Mark and Jinyoung sat much like them their bodies pressed closely together as Mark fed Jinyoung sweetly, the two of them smiling a giggling every time their eyes met.

BamBam smiling along with them.

 

Jackson however was totally unamused at the scene, his face twisted and eyes narrowed as he continued to make retching noises. His hand sat comfortably on BamBam’s thigh his thumb rubbing gentle circles, his affectionate actions away from everyone’s view and shielded under the table.

 

“Yah! I want to keep my meal down thanks.” Jackson growled sighing heavily at the overly sweet couple across from him.

 

Mark and Jinyoung’s eyes met, both bursting with laughter Jinyoung falling forward on the table and Mark throwing his head back, the two of them laughing hysterically.

 

“We did good baby.” Mark cheered high fiving his lover before brushing his fingers through Jinyoung’s bangs lovingly.

 

Jinyoung smiled back at Mark, his eyes unsure whether to stare at Mark’s beautiful eyes or his addicting lips as he alternated between staring at both. A small flush of pink crept up his face and spread across his cheeks, “We sure did. I love it we’ve found another perk to our relationship; we can properly gross Jackson out now.” He smirked, a mischievous glint shining in his dark eyes as he turned towards Jackson.

 

Jackson glared at them jaw dropped comically. “Don’t be doing that just to gross me out or I’ll refuse to spend time with either of you anymore.” Jackson used his ‘I’m-trying-to-be-serious-but-it-isn’t-working face and leaned back into the material of the booth; his eyes still narrowed as his eyes flickered between the two smirking men.

 

BamBam chuckled, making Jackson’s heart flutter in his chest.

“Oh come on hyung, it’s adorable.” BamBam laughed, elbowing Jackson’s side and looking into the older’s eyes briefly, turning his gaze away quickly knowing he wouldn’t be able to look away and not wanting to give away their relationship.

 

“Yeah Jackson.” Mark spoke a knowing flash in his eyes as his smirk grew even wider, he watched as Jackson froze, there was a reason Mark was his best friend.

He knew him better than anyone.

“I’m sure you and Bam are just the same when you’re alone.” He sniggered, bringing his face to Jinyoung’s neck and resting it there to hide his laughter.

 

Jackson flushed bright red, his hand jumping from BamBam’s thigh and settling in his own lap.

BamBam blushed beautifully moving slightly to widen the distance between them as he tried to act nonchalant, but he made the mistake of meeting Jinyoung’s eyes.

 

Jinyoung grinned at him, his fingers absentmindedly Mark’ exposed cheek gently.

“Did you really think we wouldn’t notice?” He questioned amusement flowing through his silky voice.

 

Jackson blinked rapidly as his hands moved frantically; he stammered not forming full words or even intelligible noises.

 

Mark and Jinyoung laughed at their friend, happiness shining in their eyes, and BamBam laughed too watching Jackson fondly as his brain quite literally blew up.

 

“I think I kind of knew you’d both notice to be honest… But, well, we weren’t really ready to say anything just yet.” BamBam reached out his hand pressing his palm against Jackson’s flushed cheek.

 

He older man stopped stuttering turning wide eyed towards BamBam, he calmed down instantly as his eyes met BamBam’s warm brown irises, smiling lovingly at the younger boy.

They stared at each other completely forgetting that Mark and Jinyoung were only a few feet away from them watching the whole ordeal.

 

BamBam gasped as Jackson pressed their lips together gently, not at all expecting the older man to be so bold.

 

It had been three weeks since the morning he and Jackson had broken in front of each other. He had spent the three days after living in Jackson’s home, staying up till the late hours of the morning talking, gluing the broken shards of what they used to be back together, and becoming something more than they ever had been.

 

There was no spoken confirmation between them about their changed relationship, just lingering touches, softly whispered words of love, and kisses that BamBam knew he’d never now be able to live without.

They spent as much time together as possible both knowing that there wasn’t a chance they’d be letting the other go anytime soon, but still needing to be close to each other. They needed to have some form of contact when they were together, learning that a small touch between them could say more than words ever could.

 

That was why only a week ago when BamBam had been staying with Jackson, the two of them still up and talking way past the midnight hour, they had moved closer. Voicing their feelings and showing them to each other, they had become more intimate than ever before and shared emotion between them that nobody else could.

And as Jackson had lay him on his bed and made love to him BamBam’s soul had erupted in song and his heart had burst; he had given his all to Jackson and in return Jackson had given him his everything back.

There was no regret, and BamBam realised that Jackson hadn’t lied to him. He really was sorry and he really did love him.

 

They still had a long way to go, and they both understood that, but both of them were just grateful to be able to hold and finally be with the person they loved.

 

BamBam closed his eyes and lightly kissed back, his stomach still flipping in delight as Jackson had initiated the intimate contact; in front of their friends.

 

“Wow, dinner and a show.” Mark snickered, his deep voice jolting BamBam away from Jackson. His face burning as the heat from Jacksons kiss and embarrassment ran through him.

 

Jackson smirked as he wound his arm around BamBam’s shoulders, his other hand coming back to rest against BamBam’s thigh. “That was payback for Jin’s sister’s engagement party when we innocently walked outside only to have to watch you two each other’s faces off.” Jackson laughed the high pitched sound echoed through the restaurant.

 

Mark and Jinyoung rolled their eyes at the same time; Jinyoung leaned towards Mark and moved to rest his back to Mark’s chest. “Whatever, Bam enjoyed it.” Jinyoung smirked, the mischief in his eyes burning brightly.

 

“I enjoyed it more.” Mark whispered into Jinyoung’s ear, smiling in triumph at the very obvious shiver that ran through his lover. He kissed the skin below Jinyoung’s ear aiming to gain more beautiful reactions from the sensitive younger man, and possibly more hilarious reactions from Jackson in the process.

Because winding his best friend up was hilarious.

 

Jackson and BamBam smiled at the other couple, both having been there for both boys when they were struggling with their feelings. They felt a large sense of happiness knowing that Mark and Jinyoung were finally together; and could finally love each other properly instead of from afar.

 

They shared a long glance, smiling to each other as they spoke their feelings through their eyes, telling each other that they loved each other.

 

Jackson raised an eyebrow as his lips quirked into a smirk, and as though they both operated the same brain BamBam knew exactly what the older male was telling him. He nodded, his own smirk sticking to his lips.

 

They both turned to the other couple, giving a count of three mentally before an echoed “EWWWW.” rang through the restaurant.


I am genuinely sad this is over.

I am praying that this is okay for you guys… I tried really hard to make this an as happy an ending as possible given the circumstances in the story^^

 

And some MarkJin thrown in because I couldn’t resist and I’m weak for MarkJin.

I hope this chapter and ending healed your sore JackBam heart, I’m sorry the angst was angsty as hell and I kept you waiting for fluff but here you go~

YAY happy JackBam

 

I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read this, and to comment and let me know (How evil I am >:) mwaha.) how this story has been. Please let me know your thoughts on the ending!

Sorry if there are any mistakes I haven’t properly proofread as I wanted to get this up for you asap!

 

I need help you guys I’m already writing another MarkJin fic. (God please help me.)

I’m too obsessed with GOT7 seriously OTL

 

            Thank you so much for your support guys, it really means a lot to me. Please continue to support GOT7 and JackBam. And please look out for more of my work in the future!<3