1

Who's Stalking Me?

February 10th.

 

It started out as any normal day for Sera. She went to the office to work, then at lunch she got up to go get something to eat from a local café. It was all normal, until she sat down at her desk and saw there was a note.

"I really like you.

M."

Sera looked around. Who really liked her? Who was M? She started to think of all the people with M in their names. Minha? Mark? That weird British boy called Morris? Sera had no idea who it was. She put the note in her pocket and carried on with her work, the thought of whoever 'M' was still in her head.

 

February 11th.

 

The next morning, Sera went to get in her car. She saw that there was another note on the window.

"I can't stop thinking about you.

M."

Sera quickly took the note and got in her car. How did this person know that this was her car? She was starting to get a bit freaked out. Who was 'M'? What did they want?

 

February 12th

 

Sera had just finished work for the day. She started up her car and drove home. When she got home, she saw there was a note on the door.

"You mean the world to me.

M."

Sera wanted to cry. Who was stalking her? How did this 'M' person know where she lived? She entered her house and made sure all the windows were locked and locked the front and back door too.

 

February 13th

 

Sera was sat at her desk. She couldn't focus on her work. She was too deep in thought. She needed to know who 'M' was. If she didn't find out, she would probably go crazy. In fact, Sera hadn't slept much last night because she was terrified 'M' would somehow get into her house and leave notes everywhere to drive her insane. At lunch, Sera went to get food again at the cafe, when she came back there were two notes.

"I wish I could get to know you.

M."

"You don't need to be scared of me, please don't lose sleep over me. I'm not that important.

M."

Sera frowned. How did they know her thoughts and what she'd been doing? She was going to go to her boss, a very attractive woman called Moon Hyuna, but decided not to. She was going to find out who 'M' was, whether it killed her or not.

 

February 14th

 

Valentine's Day. Sera hadn't slept at all last night. She was too busy drawing diagrams about who 'M' could be. She'd ruled out the main suspects, because the handwriting was too neat and girly to be any of theirs. When Sera got to work, she made a plan. She was going to hide in the office and see who 'M' was. She wanted to catch them leaving notes.

Lunch time came quickly. Sera hid under one of the desks where nobody could see and waited. Twenty minutes passed. Still no sign of anyone leaving notes. Then just as Sera was about to give up, she saw someone walking over to her desk. She couldn't tell who they were from behind, but they were leaving a note, some chocolate and a teddy bear. Then the person turned around to walk back. Sera almost fainted. It was her boss. Moon Hyuna. It all became so clear. M was for Moon. Moon Hyuna. She couldn't believe it. Her boss had a crush on her. No wonder she knew where Sera lived. She would've looked up her address in the company's files, as well as what car Sera drove too.

When work was over for the day, Sera decided not to go straight home. Instead, she went to Hyuna's office. She knocked on the door until she was told to enter, then sat down on the chair opposite the desk where Hyuna was sat on a chair on the other side.

"Hello Sera. Do you need something?" Hyuna asked with a smile.

"I want to know why you've been leaving me notes." Sera said, then she watched as Hyuna's face turned red.

"N-Notes? I wouldn't leave you notes, if I wanted to talk to you I would've asked you to come here.." Hyuna said, starting to go quieter.

"I watched you leave a note today with some gifts. I was under a desk. You know, if you really like me that much why couldn't you just ask me to go on a date with you?" Sera asked.

Hyuna looked down shyly. "...I was too nervous." She mumbled.

"You don't have to be nervous. How about you come to my house? We can watch a movie and get to know each other more." Said Sera, smiling at the older girl.

"Uhm.. Okay, I'll be there at 8pm. Is that a good time? I can come earlier or later." Said Hyuna, starting to look less nervous by the second.

"Sure. I'll see you then, Hyuna." Sera said, smiling, then she got up and left.

 

8pm came. The doorbell rang. Sera got up and answered. Hyuna was there, dressed in a black t-shirt and jeans.

"Hi Sera! I brought a movie for us to watch!" Said Hyuna, smiling brightly as Sera let her in.

That night, Sera learned that Hyuna was obsessed with cats. Obsessed wasn't even close to what Hyuna was. Hyuna was pretty much a cat trapped in a human's body. She also learned that Hyuna liked to sing, and even had a song about her cats. She made Sera buy it on her phone. By the time the night ended, Sera knew more about Hyuna than she did about any of her best friends. But the best thing was that she learned how nice and caring Hyuna was. Instead of being scared by the notes, she found it adorable that such a confident looking woman could be so shy on the inside by leaving notes but never revealing her identity until she got caught. Sera thought Hyuna was adorable.

 

Three days later, Sera was at work again. She'd had a few dates with Hyuna and her feelings for the older girl had grown significantly. Hyuna kept leaving notes at Sera's desks about how much she liked her, which Sera found adorable. They even had lunch together at the cafe Sera always went to.

At the end of the day, Sera got in her car. She was about to start it up when Hyuna's face popped up behind her. Sera screamed.

"Hi Sera! Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

 

Five years later

 

"I wish you would stop telling people about it." Hyuna whined.

"But it was cute!" Sera said, hugging the older girl. "The fact you broke into my car to ask me out, it's just so cute~"

"It's embarrassing.." Hyuna mumbled. "Why couldn't I have done it in a normal way?"

"Normal is boring. I like you the way you are!" Sera said with a smile, kissing Hyuna's face all over whilst Hyuna squealed and tried to push the younger girl away.

 

 

Seven years later

 

Hyuna got in her car. It was a dull Tuesday afternoon and she'd just finished work. Sera had told her that she had to stay behind to finish some stuff off. However, when Hyuna started the car, Sera jumped up from the back seat, holding a small box which was open, containing a ring.

"Hyuna! Will you marry me?"

Hyuna fainted at the wheel and Sera had to drive home. But fortunately, when Hyuna did wake up, she said yes and they got married and Sera told the story about Hyuna's notes.