Revelation

Bring You To Hell.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Woohyun thought there was something off about his boyfriend but he wasn't sure what.  All of the thoughts that flooded through his mind were easily dismissed by logic.  

Like how Sunggyu's skin felt a bit warmer to the touch than other peoples but he thought it was because Sunggyu liked to bundled himself in thick sweaters or hoodies and keep himself wrapped in heavy blankets whenever they were being lazy together.  Even on the hottest of days, much to Woohyun's annoyance.  (“You make me feel like I'm the one suffocating! Take it off!"  His complaints would always earn him a halfhearted glare of annoyance and a mumbled, “But I'm cold."  Woohyun stopped trying after a while.)

Or how Sunggyu seemed to know what was going on in his surroundings despite his ‘abnormally small eyes’, as Woohyun would put it, but having small eyes didn’t mean he couldn't see.  So Woohyun thought Sunggyu was just really, really, really perceptive of his surroundings and that’s why sneaking up on the elder resulted in unsuccessful attempts and teasing about his failures.  Which also annoyed the younger, who couldn't pull off any pranks and would later be banned from or kicked out from Sunggyu’s apartment every time he tried.  Or both.

There were also times when the older male seemed to be stronger and quicker than him, despite the fact that Woohyun worked out more and was more physically fit while Sunggyu avoided all instances of physical activity like it was the plague.  Well, except for .  And Woohyun was losing in that area, too, seeing as he was always the one taking it up the no matter how hard he tried to dominate the elder.  (It was a huge blow to his pride at first but when Sunggyu took control, Woohyun couldn't help the feeling of anticipation and excitement.  The dark, superior and lust-filled look in Sunggyu’s hooded eyes when he smirked in that devilishly attractive way sent him over the edge more times than he’d like to admit.)

Woohyun assumed that Sunggyu’s strength and agility had something to do with his job.  That he did something that kept him in shape but Woohyun couldn't know for sure.  Sunggyu liked to keep his secrets and Woohyun never pressed the matter because he wasn’t one to pry if the other obviously didn't want to talk.

 

 

It was one of the few days that Woohyun didn't have work and wasn't over at Sunggyu’s place, bugging the daylights out of him.  He had Sungyeol and Howon, his best friends who were just as mischievous as he was, over at his apartment to watch a movie that Sungyeol suggested.  The three of them were lazing around Woohyun’s living room, eating snacks they picked up on the way home and complaining about how much the movie .  (“You’re the one who picked it!"  Woohyun would grumble in annoyance; in which Sungyeol would retort with, “I didn't think it would be this terrible!”)

Sungyeol was sprawled out over the couch with Woohyun sitting at the opposite end, trying to keep Sungyeol from laying his ‘nasty’ feet and long legs on his precious lap.  Howon was sitting on the floor in front of the couch, somewhere in the middle, and would grunt a complaint whenever Sungyeol would hit him in the back or the head with his thigh or knee because of Woohyun.

“I’m bored,"  the youngest whined with that scratchy tone of his as he pushed himself up to sit properly on the couch, giving the other two a mischievous grin like he was plotting something.  He was.  Sungyeol started throwing out random suggestions of torturing their other friends.  

Like barging into on Dongwoo’s apartment -- which was shared with Howon and Sungjong -- dressed as the serial killers from Sungjong’s favourite horror movies (which Dongwoo disliked with a passion but was too kind to decline Sungjong’s invitation) in order to scare the life out of him; switching Myungsoo’s cameras’ memory cards with ones full of Sungyeol’s ‘high class’  ; or switching all the designer clothes in Sungjong’s wardrobe to revealing skirts and dresses to ‘show off his curves,’ two of which would surely end with three dead bodies at the bottom of Han River.

Howon chuckled in amusement, especially at the last one, while Woohyun groaned after suppressing a shiver that raced down his spine suggestions.  “I would like to see another day, Yeol! Sungjong’s scarier than a demon when he’s angry."  They all shuddered when they each recalled individual moments when Sungjong’s piercing glare, one that could make the bravest of men whimper in fear, was pinned on them after badly executed pranks or careless comments.

“Speaking of demons,"  Howon pushed himself off the couch with his elbows, sliding across the floor before he scooted himself around to face the other two, who moved off the couch to sit on either side of him to form a small triangle.  He grinned, showing off his canines, as he spoke.  “I saw this show recently.  About two kids who lost their mom and try to bring her back? Something about equivalent exchange or whatever, that’s not the point.  It had summoning circles and looked fun.  Let’s try it?”

“What? N--”

“, yes!”

Before Woohyun could properly dismiss the idea, Sungyeol howled in glee and threw back his head in laughter.  He scrambled to get up on his feet from where he was sitting, towering over the other two who were still on the floor -- curse his long limbs and ridiculous height -- and raised his arms high over his head victoriously, hands balled into triumphant fists.  “That’s perfect! And who knows.  Maybe Sungjong will show up instead of a demon!"  Howon laughed his trademark laughed and nodded in amusement.

Howon crawled to his backpack by the mess of shoes near the front door and pulled out his purple iPad, while Sungyeol pulled out his phone from his pocket and flopped back on the couch.  The two of them started ‘researching’ how to summon a demon before throwing out any information they read -- at least the interesting bits.  They were trying to look for the ‘best’ way to do things.  

Please log in to read the full chapter