Chapter 2

Be My Valentine

You were limping on your way to the nurse’s office and Jin notices it.

“Are you okay?” Jin asked very worriedly. “You look like you’re in so much pain. Why don’t you get on my back?”

“Oh, no it’s okay, I’m okay!” you said franticly not wanting to be carried.

“Are you sure? I don’t mind, I’m not that badly injured, just a busted lip.”

“Yea I’m fine,” you wave franticly while stepping back, but you didn’t realize that your shoe laces were untied and your left foot was stepping on your right foot shoe laces so when you stepped back with your right foot you ended up falling.

Jin tried to catch you before you fell but you were falling in the opposite direction from him. You landed on the ground with a loud thump and you yelled in pain.

“Yah, where is the pain coming from? “ Jin asked you worriedly.

“My ankle and knee,” you said through gritted teeth trying to cover up the fact that you wanted to cry.

When you were falling your body twisted on your foot that was on top of the shoe laces and since your ankle was locked it didn’t help much either. Also the fact that you already have a bleeding knee didn’t help either as it caused more pain and made your knee bled more.

“Get on my back,” Jin said seriously.

“Its fine I could walk,” you said as you got up from the ground and wince in pain.

As you took a light step on your twisted ankle, so it won’t hurt as much, you fell again. This time not on the ground, but in Jin’s arm.

“Since you aren’t listening to me and being stubborn I’ll have to just carry you,” he said with a smile.

 You looked up at him in confusion when your feet where all of a sudden lifted off from the ground.

“Yah, I’m okay.” You pouted since you didn’t want to be carry, or more like embarrassed since you think you’re heavy.

“You’re not heavy, if that was what you’re wondering.” He said with a smirk.

After that you just stopped protesting because you know he wouldn’t let you down until you guys get to the nurse office. The rest of the walk went in silence as both of you guys where in deep thoughts, until he broke the silence.

“Do you have a Valentine?” Jin asked suddenly.

You were shocked from his question but then composed yourself.

“No, I don’t, why do you ask?” you murmur.

“Oh will I was just wondering since……….”

“Omg! What happened to you!?!?” Lily exclaimed interrupting the conversation.

“Nothing much, I just kind of fell……….”

“You fell!!”

“Yah, stop being dramatic,” you rolled your eyes at your friend.

“Lily, you forgot your ice pack” Suga came out of the Nurse’s office.

“oh…… you guys are here too?” Suga said surprisingly when he notices you and Jin.

After small chatters Suga and Lily walked back to class and you and Jin entered the nurse office. She cleaned your wound up along with Jin and confirmed that you did indeed twist your ankle and you needed to go to the hospital to get it check, so she called your mom to come get you and excused you for the rest of the day. She asked Jin to go back and get your bag and he politely agrees.

As he came back with your stuff your Mom came.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” he bowed politely.

“ Oh, you must be Jin!?!?!” your mother said with a smile.

“Mom!?!?” you said giving her the look. You looked back at Jin and he was flustered.

“She listens to your music,” you said quickly trying to cover up your mom sudden outburst of knowing who he is.

“Oh really!?!?” he said not believing it.

“Yeah, but my daughter here love YOU guys more,” she said turning the table now.

“Oh, I’m honor to have CLOSE fans,” he said humbly.

“Mom, don’t we have to go now?” you said hinting it so you can stop all this embarrassment.

“Oh, yeah doctor,” she said as if she forgot.

“Can you walk if I hold you?” your mom asked you.

“Yeah, I think I can,” you said quickly wanting to get out of there.

“Didn’t the nurse say to not put any pressure on it?” Jin said.

“Ummmm, oh yeah,” you said disappointedly.

“I don’t mind carrying you to the car? I mean if that is okay with you and your mom………” he said nervously.

“Yeah that would be helpful,” your mom said smirking.

“But mom i…………..”

“No, buts.  Now let’s get going.”

Jin picked you up and carried you towards the car. You liked this. Being in his arms, it was comfortable and for a minute you felt like all the bad luck was worth it. Then it reminded you that you and him can never happen. You didn’t want to affect him with your bad luck and he wouldn’t like a person like you.

You guys finally reached the car and you realized your mom was nowhere to be found. You looked around and didn’t see her. You were about to call her when she showed up from behind Jin. She unlocked the car and he helped you into the passenger seat. Then he all of a sudden grabbed the seatbelt and crossed over to buckle the seatbelt in. You felt like time has stopped and you couldn’t breathe. He was too close for your comfort and he looks even more flawless.

He then got up and bid you and your mom goodbye. After you watch him leave for class you heaved a heavy sigh trying to bite back those tears.

“He seems like a very nice boy, he also has very good looks too. He is so sweet. Have you asked him to be your valentine……….” Your mom ranted on and on. You couldn’t take it anymore and burst into tears.

“Honey, what is wrong?” your mom asked you worriedly.

“Why am I such bad luck?” you question while sobbing.

Your mom didn’t know what to say because she knows that nothing will be able to cure that broken heart of yours, so she listen and you vented in her arms as she holds you and comfort you.

“Why is my life like this? How come? Why!? It has been only half a day and I’m already this mess up! Look at me! I burned my hand then scraped my knee and then my friend got slapped because of me then I busted Jin’s lip and now I twisted my ankle! It’s not even close for the day to be over!” you cried and cried as reality settled in.

“Shhhh, it’s going to be okay. I know, I know that you are angry with this luck, but look on the bright side of it. You have an amazing friend who would do anything for you along with a sweet boy who seems to care for you quite a bit. He even took you to the nurse and stayed with you till I got there and even offer to carry you to the car. It seems like he may have a crush on you too.” She said with hope in her voice.

“He is nice to everyone, I shouldn’t take it personally or I’ll get hurt. Why would he like someone like me? I’m ugly, I have bad luck, and he is an idol with good looks and amazing vocals. He will never like me,” you said dejectedly .

“You’re not ugly, you’re beautiful, it’s not bad luck, but it’s just accidents. Don’t put yourself down too much and have some faith.” Your mom said in a stern tone.

You just nodded because you were tired and didn’t want to reason anymore. You realized that you guys haven’t left the parking lot and your mom finally start the car and head to the doctors.

At the Doctor’s Office

“She won’t need a cast but make sure to keep it bandage for 2 weeks and slight movement on her ankle or it will become worst. She can walk, but she will have to put little pressure on it. Here are some pain killers for the first few days because it will hurt really badly during those first few days,” the doctor instructed.

You nodded and slowly walked out of the office. As you and your mom walked towards the car you felt something sticky and wet in your hair. As you touched it, you realize it was bird poop. You just sigh and wipe it off. You weren’t even surprise anymore, just tired of everything.

“Sweetie, do you want to go eat?” your mom said trying to cheer you up.

“I just want to go home mom,” you said tiredly.

“How about ice cream then?” she said not giving up.

“I don’t think it is a good idea to go out all today. Let’s just go home,” you said pleadingly.

“Okay sweetie,” she said with sympathy.

You guys got home and you went straight to your room. The bad day replay in your head and it just kept on replaying until your phone started to ring. You looked and it was Lily.

“Hey, you home?”

“Yeah I am.”

“I’m going to come over! I need to tell you something! IMPORTANT!” Lily said excitedly.

 “Okay.”

10 minutes later and Lily was at your door. Your mom went to open the door and Lily soon came waltzing into your room. You just looked at her and laugh. For the first time that day you felt better.

“What is so IMPORTANT or more like what made you so HAPPY? You even came in waltzing.” You said in an amused tone.

“Will……………… SUGA ASKED ME TO BE HIS VALENTINE!” she screamed excitedly.

“OMG! When did he asked you! Scratched that, HOW did he asked you?!?!?!” you asked feeling so happy for her.

“Will………. It was during lunch. I was about to walk to lunch when he asked if he could talk to me privately. Before I can answer he grabbed my hand and led me to the school garden. As we walked out he suddenly let go of my hand and blind folded me. I protested but stop when he said he would kiss me if I didn’t shut up, so I did. Then it was quiet so I called out his name. He told me to take the blind fold off so I did. When I took it off I saw a path with rose pedal leading to him and when I walked over to him he had a single rose asking me if I can be his valentine!” she squealed as she repeated that part. “of course I said yes! But then I thought about it and was like oh his fangirls!?!?! I’m going to be buried alive by them, and when he saw my face he knew what I was thinking about and assured me not to worry and trust him.” She finished it off happily.

You were happy for her, very happy that Suga finally did something out of his comfort zone, but a part of you was jealous. You wish that it was Jin doing that and you were Lily. But no you just have to have the worst luck in the entire world.

Then the doorbell rang. You ignored it hoping your mom was going to get it.

“Sweetie can you get the door! I’m taking a shower!” your mom shouted from the bathroom.

You looked at Lily, but she just looked back at you and shakes her head. You slowly got up, not wanting to hurt your poor ankle anymore and slowly walked towards the door. As you open it you were shocked to see who it was. Although you just saw his back, you clearly knew who back’s it belonged to.

“Jin” 

 

 

 

Please subscribe and comment! I hope you like it :)