Chapter 1

Be My Valentine

“MOM!” you shouted as you woke up from bed. You know it’s early but it was urgent. “MOM!”  you shouted again.

“What honey,” she said in a sleepy tone. “It’s only 5 go back to sleep,” she stated irritated.

“No, mom wait can I ask you something……… can I not go to school today?”

“Go back to sleep, of course you have to go to school, you only woke me up for this!”

“But, its Friday the 13th today,” you whispered.

“Oh sh**, okay now I’m wide awake.”

“See told you it was urgent……..so can I not go to school today,” you pleaded again.

Even your own mother realizes your own bad luck. That is how bad this day is to you. You don’t remember how it all started, but thinking back it started about 5 years ago when you were in middle school.

“But, didn’t you tell me you wanted to ask this boy to be your valentine since tomorrow is Saturday and you won’t have another chance to ask him?”

“Oh sh**!” you groan as you try to think on what to do.

“Come here honey,” your mom said sweetly.

She embraced you in a hug and you couldn’t help but cry.

“Why, mom, why does this only happen to me!”

“Shhhh it’s okay honey, how about this, you go to school and ask that boy of yours to be your valentine and if it doesn’t work out or you’re having bad luck you can call me and I will pick you up.

“But mom, I don’t want to go near him what if I give him bad luck,” you said it worried.

“You will never know unless you try, so go for it. Always remember this; never give up until you know you have given your all.”

“Okay then, I’ll go to school,” you said dejectedly.

“Get some rest; you still have 3 hours before school start.”

“It’s okay I think I’m going to go bake something for him.”

Your mom let you be and you went to the kitchen to bake some heart shape cookies. You and your mom were very close. She was more like your best friend then mom and you tell her everything. After you finished mixing and cutting the heart shape you put it in the oven and set the timer. While waiting for it you thought back about your life and this bad luck of yours.

Your father cheated on your mom with some bimbo and left you guys 3 years ago calling you the child that brings bad luck. You were sad, but now all you feel for this “father” of yours was hatred. You were glad when your mom told you just a few months ago that she was talking to this guy. At first she thought you were going to be angry but you were so happy for her. You believed that your mom should also have her own happiness to and not worry about you only.

All of a sudden your phone rang and saw that it was your best friend Lily.

“Hey, ready for school?”

“Yea I am,” you sigh tiredly.

“Are you okay?”

“Of course I am,” you try to lie.

“I know your lying, spill,” she said determinedly and you know she will keep on nagging till you spill.

“It’s just…….. you know how I was going to ask Jin to be my valentine……. It’s just that today is the day where the worst of luck happen to me.”

“Omg it’s Friday the 13th!” she said as realization hit her.

“Yea…….” You said wearily.

“Will its good………” BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! The fire alarm rang loudly.

“Oh shiz! I forgot about the cookies, crap!”

You rushed over to the oven and tried to take it out. You were in so much rush you forgot to put on the oven mitt and burnt your left hand, dropping the burnt cookies everywhere. Your mom woke up from all the noise and when she came from her bedroom she just stood in shock. Then she snapped out of it and restores everything back in order. She calms the fire alarm down, turn the oven off, put your burnt left hand in a bowl of cold water, and finally clean the cookies. You felt horrible that your mom had to clean everything.

“Ugh it’s only 7 in the morning and I’m already having bad luck,” you sigh.

“Honey it’s okay, accidents happen,” your mom said trying to cheer you up.

“Yea I’m always causing accidents,” you muttered. Then the doorbell rang and you wonder who was here so early. You were going to get, but your mom said to just take care of your hand and went to get it.

“Oh, Lily why are you here?” your mom said surprisingly.

“I was on the phone with ---------- and heard screaming and the fire alarm going off but she didn’t answer me so I got ready as fast as I can and ran over,” she said all in one breath.

“Come in, she is in the kitchen soaking her burned left hand.”

Lily ran over to the kitchen and was scolding you for making her think you were dying.

 “Did you know that when you screamed and I heard the fire alarm going on and you weren’t answering your phone, I was so scared something bad happen, and look; now you burned your hand and the cookies along with a friend who is mad at you.”

“Okay I’m sorry, I won’t do it again, I’m happy to have such an amazing friend, but it’s just because today is Friday the 13th. Look my bad luck has already started from the moment I got up. How can I go to school when I can’t even have some luck at home?” you said sadly.

“Awww don’t be sad, I’m sorry for nagging and being a little over dramatic. Don’t worry this isn’t bad luck it was just an accident.” She said trying to make herself believe it too.

You were happy that she lived just 2 blocks down from you, so you guys got to go to school together every day; the only upside to everything. Lily helped bandage your hand and good thing it wasn’t that bad just minor. You then went to go get ready while Lily and your mom did some cooking. After eating and cleaning it was time for school.

“Bye, Mom…… see you later, muah,” you kissed her on the check.

You and Lily walked in silence until you remember that she was talking to Suga. Although he was in the rookie group BTS, you guys knew him way before. You guys kind of became friends through having similar classes and those two just kind of click but won’t admit it. It was just that he was a little more shy and timid, so Lily always have to text him first.  

“Yah, are you still talking to Suga?” you said with a knowing smirk. You looked at her and she was blushing madly.

“Maybe, why?” she said trying to play her cool.

“Tell me now.”

“Okay fine………. Yes we’ve been talking for awhile now, but just friends and…….”

Before she could say anything else a little boy accidentally ran into you and spilt soda all over your jeans. You were so angry, but because it was a little boy you couldn’t get mad; especially when he said sorry in the cutest way.

You and Lily then walked to a nearby store and you bought a knee length skirt because there jeans were over price and it wasn’t even nice. Then you went to school almost late to class. As you guys got to your room you slipped into your seat next to Jin. Yes, you guys were deskmate and maybe, just maybe you have little feelings for him. He was really nice to you, better then you expected from an idol that is becoming popular. All of BTS was actually pretty nice and you were grateful to be in the same class with them and Lily.

“Hey girls,” they greeted

“Hi,” you guys said out of breath.

“Whoa, what happened to you guys?”

“Just ran into some problems……”

Before you could finish the rest the teacher came in and class started. Class was boring as usual except today there were more fan girls staring at BTS. There was even some looking through the window from outside the class room and the teacher had to shoo them away. All the girls looked like a predator trying to catch their prey. They were all waiting for a chance to ask their favorite member to be their valentine. I felt bad for them and they were so nice they felt bad rejecting so many girls, but they have to.

“Yah, what happened to your hand?!” Jin said worriedly.

 “Oh, this………. Hahaha it’s noting,” you said trying to lie. You were trying to hide your hand when he grabbed your hand and looked at you.

“A wrapped up hand is nothing?” he said sarcastically.

“It’s just a small burn, it’s noting,” you said with a smile so he doesn’t really worry.

You hate when he does small things like this, being worried or acting up if anyone bullies you because it just makes you fall a little bit more for him each time and you hate it. You know he doesn’t like you, and all these little things he does comes naturally from him, so it doesn’t even mean anything. He was still holding your hand and you slowly retract your hand to your lap, but what you didn’t know was that your worst enemy saw everything.

It was break time and you guys usually would go get snack together, but today you lie to lily to go ahead and decided to stay in for a bit longer and ask Jin to be your valentine.

“Jin…….”

“Yes------?“

“I want to ask if you would like to………”

“Yah,------------ are you coming?” Lily yell impatiantly.

“Oh, I’m coming,” you shouted back. You turned towards the door about to walk out.

“----------- ah, what did you want to ask?”

“Never mind it’s nothing,” you replied in a dejected tone. You walked out and you and lily walked toards the bathroom.

 As you were walking towards the bathroom someone bumped into you making you tripped and scrapping your knee.

“Watch out where you’re going!” you said irritated. When you looked up you realized it was your worst enemy, Shana.

“Why should I watch out, you were the one looking down,” she said innocently.

“Oh shut it, Shana,” lily said to her while you got up from the floor.”We all know your fake as a Barbie doll.”

“You , what did you say?!?!” Shana started to scream at Lily.

“I said you’re fake as a…………”

“SLAP”

You thought to yourself, oh no because Lily hates physical abuse, but she doesn’t like to fight physically, even if she know she will get beat up. She is strong with words but not when it comes to physical. It hurts too much to think about her past abuses.

Just when Shana was about to slap Lily again, Suga grabbed her wrist and lightly as possible he shoved her away.

“Oppa, why did you do that, they started it first,” Shana whined.

“Please leave so you don’t embarrass yourself any further.” Suga said in a stern tone.

 “But oppa,” Shana whined again.

One look from Suga and she left but before she left she stood next to you then looked down at your injured hand.

“Don’t think that because you’re injured Jin will notice you. Better watch yourself unless you want that friend of yours harm.” She smirked and then walked away.

“Are you okay?” Suga asked Lily in concern.

She didn't answer because she was still in shock and in pain from the slap. He looked over to you since she wasn't answering.You walked over to Suga and whispered into his ears that she was emotionally shocked and unstable, and he should just take her to the nurse.

As he respectedly place his hand on her back he looked at you and asked if you were okay and if you needed to go to the nurse office too, but you decline quickly.You didn’t want to ruin their alone time although your knee was screaming pain so you went to the bathroom to clean the cut up.

After cleaning the cut on your knee you went back to the classroom in time before class started. You explain to the teacher about Suga and Lily and went back to your seat. Jin looked at you with concern but you gave him a don’t worry look until you accidentally hit your cut knee against the desk and made it bleed again.

“You’re bleeding!” he exclaimed quietly since class has started.

“I’m fine,” you whispered back.

“Here let me help you clean it.”

“No it’s really okay, I can do it myself.” You started to panic. He got a tissue and started to dab your knee, on your attempt on getting the tissue and doing it yourself your head busted Jin on the lips.

“Ouch!” you both exclaimed.

“What happen, are you guys okay,” the teacher asked.

“Yea were fine.” Said Jin, but when you looked up his lip had a small cut and it was bleeding.

“Jin sshhii, your lip is bleeding, why don’t you go to the nurse,” the teacher said with concern.

The teacher then looked at you and then saw your bleeding knee.

“---------- sshhii why don’t you go too; here is your guys pass.”

You guys then left the classroom with the envious stare of your classmate and walked to the nurse in awkward silence.

 

 

Hey readers, i just need to post this story i had while thinking of Valentine's day. I planned for it to be one long chapter but i needed to put something up just for pleasure, so here it is. the most this story will go to is 2 chapters. hopefully i can finish tomorrow! Happy Late Valentine's Day!

 

 

As you can see i changed the characters. Sorry if you really wanted it to be Got7 but since i already have an ongoing story about them i wanted this one to be a diffrent group. I hope you don't mind. Please upvote and subscribe!