Mine or Yours?

Mine or Yours?

Listen to this while reading http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqp_LTuQLcg&feature=related  -^_^- no copy rights :)

 

Final Chapter

 

Last chapter, as we last saw the two, both wanted to look for one another, unfortunately a huge crowd stopped them for coming even near each other.

The manger had pulled Yesungs arm out of the crowd “Are you stupid? You know how crazy these fans could get, come on our plane is coming.”

“No wait!” Yesung looked at Ryeowook who still struggling in the crowd “Ryeowook!!” He reached out his arm.

 

Ryeowook managed to sneak out off the crowd but by the time he did, there was no site of Yesung anywhere, He ran around the whole air port looking for him but still no site of him.

Ryeowook walked out of the air port and looked up into the sky and saw an airplane, he fell on his knees still looking up "Because of me." He sat on the bench outside of the park, he looked at the swings and remembers when Yesung would push him and they take turns.

Yesung would make fun of him saying that he wasn’t strong enough to push him in the air and he would always prove him wrong.

 

Ryeowook smiled and started crying, a finger whipped off one of his tears, Ryeowook looked up, his eyes became huge, it was Yesung out of breath, he fell to his knees and his head fell into Ryeowooks lap.

Ryeowook was still in shock to see Yesung.

 

Wondering how he got out? Flash back~

Yesung was about to board the plane, but he started to think of Ryeowook, he was about to run but the manger and the security grabbed him.

“Where do you think your going?”  

“It’s none of your business!” He replied

“This drama is really important.”

“I have more important matters than this.” Yesung tried to get out of their grasp but he couldn’t.

“Let GO” He yelled.

“What could more important than this?”

Ryeowooks face popped put in Yesungs mind.

He crunched his teeth and turned around “IM GOING TO FIND MY RYEOWOOK!!”

He push them two off him and ran, he didn’t think about anything else all he thought was to find Ryeowook.

Flash Back~

“Y-Yesung are you okay?” Ryeowook asked

Yesung lifted his head and hug Ryeowook really tightly.

“Are you my Ryeowook?” He asked.

Ryeowook smiled “Yup” He answered.

 

 

 

                                                                The End~