Mine or Yours?

Mine or Yours?

Listen to this song while reading http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eQdUTUphwkit goes great with it :D no copy rights :)

It was another day for the Super junior members, and the Yewook couple were on the couch snuggling each other. “You`ll always be mine, right?” Yesung asked.

Ryeowook giggled “Of course, I`m all yours.”

 

The next day the member found out that there was going to be a new sub group called Super junior M and the member were Hangeng, Siwon, Donghae, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Zhoumi and Henry.

“Wow this is going to fun!!! Two new members.” Ryeowook said with excitement. Yesung smiled at Ryeowook.

 

Ever since Super junior M came Yesung and Ryeowook didn`t get as much time together, until  one day Super junior was in their 3rdalbum and relisted a new music video called “Sorry Sorry.”

Yesung finally catch up with Ryeowook. “Wookie wait up!” Yesung shouted. He stopped to see that he was with Henry.

“Oh! Hi Yesung long time no see! You know Henry right?” Ryeowook asked

“Hey, so um Ryeowook you want to come with me to the fair?” Yesung smiled hopping he`ll say yes.

“Oh I’m sorry, but I’m going to the fair with Henry.”Ryeowook replied.

Henry put his arm around Ryeowook and walked off. Yesung stood there watching them walk down the hall. He turned around and headed back home.

 

Any where Yesung and Ryeowook wanted to go, Henry would tag along.

Until one evening, the members decided to go to a buffet.

He saw Henry and Ryeowook sitting together and feeding each other, he remembered how he and Ryeowook would do that.

“One more bite” Henry said Ryeowook. He was about to open his mouth but then Yesung stood up and slammed the table.

“Enough!!!!!” He shouted.

 It was dead silent and all eyes were on Yesung.

“Y-Yesung” Ryeowook whispered

He turned and walked out the door. Everyone went back to what they were doing but Ryeowook stared at the door.

 

Yesung walked in the rain without a care, and started to think of the memories he had with Wookie. Hugging him, laughing with him, holding him and most importantly, being there for him.

His heart felt like a sharp knife went through.”Are truly mine or are you playing with my heart??” He smiled “At least he`s happy, that all that matter.”

Yesung got home and saw Ryeowook sitting on the couch. Ryeowook stood up “Yesung.” Yesung smiled “At least you’re happy.”  “What?” Ryeowook asked Yesung turned and walked to his room.

Yesung sat on his bed and duke his head in his arms “Mines or Your?.” He said and started crying.

  

                                                                    To be continued~