Cho JinSun

Little Boat (자근 배) New SM Girl Group

Name: Cho JinSun

Nickname(s): Jin | Sunny | Jinny

Age: 18

DOB: 15 October 1993

Height: 165 cm

Weight: 46 kg

Blood Type: O

Ethnicity: Half Korean & Half American

Place of Birth: New York City, USA

Hometown: Seattle, Washington, USA

Personality: JinSun comes off as cold when meeting new people but that's only because she doesn't know how to act around them. She's not really outgoing, but is not shy. Shes kind and helpful, however at times she can be sarcastic.When she does get sarcastic, its not pretty. She over analyses EVERYTHING, even if its just going out with friends, everything needs to be planned out perfectly and JinSun would be the one planning everything. Her brothers never try and prank her because she could figure put what they're doing quite easily.  She likes to make others smile even if she isn't in a good mood. She is very independent. She brightens up the room with her smile. She can be very stubborn most of the time. She can also be clumsy at times. She can't leave someone when they're crying even if she dislikes that person. She likes taking care of others rather than herself, sometimes she acts like a umma. She's is very protective of her friends and family. She can speak fluent English, Korean & German. 

Likes: Photography, Music, Sleeping, Eating, Carnivals, Harry Potter, Playing Sport, The Night Sky & Amusement Parks.

Dislikes: Early Mornings, Insensitive People, Drugs, Violence, erts, Alcohol, Spicy Food & Spiders. 

Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Drawing, Reading, Playing Instruments, Taking Long Walks, Cooking & Watching Anime

Habits: Biting The Inside Of Her Cheek, Tapping Her Fingers Against Her Knee, Playing With Her Hair, Cooking Or Baking When She's Bored & Staring Off Into Space When Thinking. 

Triva:

Favourite Colours: Black & Blue

Favourite Food: Sushi

Favourite Drink: Coke

Favourite Time Of Day: Sunset

Favourite Number: 8

Favourite Sweet Food: Brownies

Favourite Animal: Panda

Favourite Ice Cream Flavour: Boysenberry Ripple

Loves Watching 80's Movies

Talks To Herself When Annoyed
Has A Scottish Fold Cat

Background: JinSun's father lived in the US ever since he was born but moved to Seoul when he 18. He got married when he was 20. That marriage produced one child, Kyuhyun of Super Junior but marriage ended 1 year after he was born.  He moved back to the US and met Amelia Parker a bright young lady who was fluent in Korean. They got married after JinSun's older brother Jusung was born on August 17 1989. Jusung and JinSun were both born in New York City. JinSun was an exchange student in Germany for 2 years. The Cho family moved to Seoul when JinSun was 15 because Amelia wanted to experience the Korean culture.

Style: JinSun normally wears casual clothes because that's she feels comfortable in. She doesn't really wear dresses or skirts, its mostly skinny jeans or denim shorts with a knit jumper or a flow-y shirt with a cardigan.She doesn't mind wearing high heels but her favourite type of shoes are Nike High tops. At the dorm she wears denim shorts with Converse All Star. She wears loose t-shirts with random colours on it. Her sleepwear is just a black silk set that have white turtle doves randomly across it. When she's training she wears sneakers that have flat soles, track pants rolled halfway up her calf and tight but not too tight t-shirts so that when she's dancing around, her shirt doesn't get in the way.  JinSun wears a lot of random bracelets with bright colours on of her left hand. If she's training she doesn't wear any accessories. No matter what she's wearing, she always wears her silver turtle dove necklace that her Grandmother (mother's side) gave her before she died. It's to encourage her to be free and be anyone she wants to be. Her formal style is simple but at time can be sophisticated. Her dresses are normally white dresses with black lace draped across the top. 

Family: 

Cho Junny // Father // 43 // Lawyer

Junny seems like a strict person at first but he quite laid back and wants his children to do well in life and spread their wings. He is one of the top lawyers at the firm he works at. 

Amelia Parker Cho // Mother // 43 //

Amelia or Amy, is very protective of her children even Kyuhyun. She very caring and sweet. It hard to hate her because she's so kind. She willing to do anything for the people she loves. She's a chef at one of Seoul's most popular restaurants. If she's not working, she's at home and painting. It keeps her mind off worrying about her children. 

Cho Kyuhyun // Half Older Brother // 23 // Maknae & Vocalist Of Super Junior 

Determined, self-assured, funny, cares about his friends, and he's very easy-going if you're close to him. He can be quite evil at times but he doesn't do anything too disastrous. 

Cho Jusung // Older Brother // 21 // Student at Dongguk University 

Jusung is just like his father; laid back and easy - going. When he wants something he works very hard to get it. Its impossible not to smile when you're around Jusung even he's in a bad mood. 

Trainee Background: The first few weeks were heaven for me as a new trainee, but after long hours of vigorous training, harsh critique, and minimal hours of sleep, it got very exhausting .It was very hard for me, I thrown into a world that I didn't understand very well. The perks are that I'm one step closer to my DREAM of becoming a star. Just thinking about the prospect of being able to go on stage, make an album, and all the other things I'd seen other stars do inspired me.I couldn't eat whatever I wanted when I was a trainee, I had to rough it out with ramen for long periods of time. They didn't let you starve or anything, but I wasn't given gourmet meals or perhaps not even relatively good meals. Remember, these agencies cant afford (well, they probably could, but it would be foolish to) to give each and every one of their trainees tons of money to spend. You can be sure that the companies would work hard to improve a! trainee's looks as well. This could be a perk or a downside, depending on how you looked at it. They could pressure you into getting plastic surgery that you'd never wanted or if they find nothing wrong with your features, you could be given an awesome haircut, some expensive skincare products. 

Trainee Years: 2 years & 5 months

Skills: Playing the piano and guitar & Sewing clothes. 

Stage Name: JayJay

Position: Lead Vocal & Main Dancer 

Persona: The Mastermind 

Fanclub Name and Color: Dreamers | Scarlet

Other Jobs: Acting & MC

Partner: Choi Minho - SHINee 

His personality: Minho does what he does best, doing at his very best ability like there’s no tomorrow. Be it in performing, or playing or sports. He has a very competitive personality. When Minho loses, he can't hide his disappointment in his face.  Minho is caring and a very funny person. He has this... presence on stage. He also looks very powerful and commands attention. 

How did you met: JinSun was trying to find the SM practice and she got lost. Minho noticed her looking around for something and he decided to help her but she she got scared and stepped on his foot but then she realised who is and couldn't stop apologising. 

Bestfriends: Jiyeon ~ T-ara | Seohyun - SNSD | Sungmin - Super Junior

Friends: Nicole - After School | Kibum - Super Junior | Amber - f(x) 

Rivals: Lizzy - After School