Lee Eunyoung

Little Boat (자근 배) New SM Girl Group

Name: Lee Eunyoung

Nickname(s): Eunnie

Age: 19

DOB: 02/07/1992

Height: 165 cm

Weight: 50 kg

Blood Type: D

Ethnicity: South Korean // Japanese

Place of Birth: Hokkaido Island, Japan

Hometown: Jeju-do Island, South Korea

Personality: Eunyoung is a responsible girl. She can be shy at first, but when you met her better she's very sweet and kind-hearted. Eunyoung is a little protector with her dongsaengs, for her they are always first. In times, she was a spoidled girl, but after the accident, she became responsible and soft. Her father raised her better, after the accident. Eunyoung likes to listen calm musics. It makes her happy. She likes to look to the window, because she can thought. She has a beautiful voice and everyone admire it. But, between all, Eunyoung try to keep herself humble, to don't loose anyone.

Likes: Calm Music, Animals, Books, Choco Pie, Teddies, Travells, Watermelon, Fresh Lemonade, Ramyon, Beautiful Days and Cute Staff

Dislikes: Death, Sharks, Snakes, Gangsters and Knifes

Hobbies: Listening to music, Reading Books, Paint, Singing alone

Habits: Roll her eyes, Look to the Window, Play with her hair, Support her head on her hands

Triva: She bitt her lips when she's nervous. She likes to walk under the rain with an umbrella. She look to the window to thought. Her friends' smile makes her smile. Sometimes, she talk to herself.

Background: Eunyoung lived on a rich family. She was spoidled, but she wasn't arrogant or a bad person. She borned on Hokkaido Island, but her family chaged to Jeju-do Island. One day, she saw a pink logo with SM. Everyone was there, screaming and she saw a 9 member girlgroup, a 5 member boyband and a 5 member girlgroup. Their voices was amazing. She decided to try it and she start to sing with the age of 12. She really liked it very much. She knewed play the piano already. She grew up with the dream to be a singer. But one day, her life changed. Eunyoung was walking by the road, when she heard a car sound. She turn her head and she saw a camionet. The motorist was trying to stop it, but anything work. Eunyoung close her eyes, waiting for the pain. But she just felt the cold floor. She was safe. She turn to the road and she saw her mother, dying. Her mother died to save her. Eunyoung cried all night, blaming herself. She decided to change of personality. She decided to be responsible and humble, to don't loose the people who she love.

Style: Eunyoung likes to wear jeans or denim shorts with a fashion t-shirt, with draws or cool words. Eunyoung likes to use All Star shoes. She usually didn't use many accessories. She never go out withouth her special treble clef necklace that her mother give to her. In dorms. Eunyoung likes to use a soft cute t-shirt, with a cute jacket on the winter. Her t-shirt has animals or other cute themes, like smile, peace, fruits... Her jacket has words or smile peace themes. She likes to wear sleepers with animals. She tie the hair with two or one geeks. When she's training, Eunyoung likes to wear a soft jacket, with words or a simple one and denim shorts. She use tennis and the hair tied. In formal times, she use an elegant dress or an elegant t-shirt with a skirt. She usually don't like to use many accessories, but she use some simple but very pretty earings and some round bracelets. She use hooks or headbands on her hair and heels flat shoes, because high heels aren't comfortable to her. 

Family:

Lee Kyung Min // Father // 39 // Owner of the Lee Model Agency
Kyung Min is a rich and busy man. He normally spoidled Eunyoung, but when his wife died, he raised his childs better. Kyung Min is many time out if house, but he is very nice with his child when he's in house.

Choi Minhye // Mother // 37 // Designer
Minhye was very compreensive and soft. She always understand her childs problems and she always has the answer. She loved her childs the most, and she was abble to risk her life for them. Sometimes, Eunyoung can heard her voice and talk with her on hard moments.

Lee Ki Baek // Older Brother // 27 // Student at Biology
Ki Baek is a responsible boy. His parents trust him the most. He is very funny and nice too. He's also very pretty and popular on his school. He is student at the Biology University.

Lee Min Hee // Older Sister // 26 // Model
Min Hee is the prettiest young model of her father's company. Min Hee is very sweet and she has a beautiful smile. She is very nice and awfull with her dongsaengs and all of them love her. Min Hee is the dream girl of many boys.

Lee Jihyun // 25 // Older Sister // Singer
Also know as Qri. She is very close to Eunyoung. Eunyoung is very proud of Qri. When Eunyoung became an official trainee, she lived with Qri and the other T-ara members, before her debut. Qri is very cute and friendly. She talk about all of her problems to Eunyoung.

Lee Yong Min // Younger Brother // 18 // Student
Yong Min is a very playfull boy, sometimes too much. But he's cute and funny. He's on the school's football team, and the students respect him because of that. He and Ki Baek are good buddies of each other.

Lee Kyung Soo // Younger Sister // 16 // Student
Kyung Soo is that kind of annoying sister, who is protected by the parents. Kyung Soo is annoying, but she can be nice. She has many talent to paint and she want to be a designer, like her mother. She can also play the violin. She is treated at home like 'Kyung Baby'.

Lee Hana // Younger Sister // 12 // Student
Hana is the house baby. After Kyung Soo, of course. She's very good treated by her unnies. Hana is very cute, has a lot of aegyo and she's innocent, making everyone laugh. She and Kyung Soo are good friends. Kyung Soo teached her maany things about the world. Hana is an autenticall Aegyo Diva.

Choi Soo Min // 37 // Stepmother // Model
Soo Min is very pretty. She is the prettiest adult model on her husband's company. She treat Eunyoung and her siblings very nicely and she care a lot about them. She worked hardly to they like her, and all finally start to like her.

Choi Soo Jin // Half Sister // Voice Actress
Soo Jin is very comic. She can make many voices. She makes everyone laugh. She care a lot about her half siblings as of her real sister.

Choi Sooyoung // Half Sister // Singer
Sooyoung is the famous Shik Shin of Girls Generation. She is a good friend of Eunyoung. Sooyoung helped her with her dream with Ji Hyun. The both encourage Eunyoung. Sooyoung care a lot about Eunyoung, as her real sister.

Boctori and Bocsuni // Pets
The adorable dog couple! Boctori and Bocsuni was together, since they born. Eunyoung find them, abandoned on a box. She really love animals, specially puppies, and she adopte them. Boctori and Bocsuni was iternall thanks to Eunyoung and they never let her. They treavelled with her to Seoul.
 
 
Trainee Background: Eunyoung's siblings encourage her to participate on Jeju-do Music Contest. She participate and she play a piano solo first. Then, she sing Snsd's Honey and she prove to have a sweet voice. The SM staff was there and they was admired with Eunyoung's voice. They ask Eunyoung to sign a contract with SM. First, Eunyoung was happy because her dream will be come true and her half sister was there also. Then, her smile disappear when she remmember that her sister, Qri, was on CCM. But she didn't give up and she sign the contract. Her family was happy by her, but Eunyoung has to leave Jeju-do and travell to Seoul. She has to live with T-ara some time, her sister's band. She live also with Boctori and Bocsuni, the adorable dog couple.

Trainee Years: 3 years

Skills: Playing the piano

Stage Name: Eun-lee

Position: Leader, Lead Vocal, Main Vocal

Persona: The Sweet Voiced Leader

Fanclub Name and Color: Eun-lee's Sweeties || Blue

Other Jobs: Solo, MC

Partner: Onew

His personality: Sweet, clumsly and cute. With a passion for chicken and a great voice. Onew's cute dubu-smile is the only one who make Eunyoung's heart beat and smile her Shy-Smile.

How did you met: Onew and Eunyoung know each other since childhood, but they never talk to each other, because they never have interest on each other. But when Eunyoung became a trainee, Onew was surprised with her voice. They talk and know each other better, becoming good friends. But when Eunyoung found herself falling by Onew, she try to concentrate on her dream. When Seungyeon know about them, she try to over with them. Eunyoung doesn't like to make rivals, but she has to fight for her love.

Bestfriends: Sooyoung, Qri, Luna, Uee and Tiffany

Friends: Taeyeon, Yuri, Seohyun, Sulli and Jiyeon

Rivals: Seungyeon