One more

Animals

As you can all see, i have done the worst yet the best that I could. I am very sorry because I have mad major errors such as spellings. And spellings. And word predictions.

Yet I am not here to apologize. I am here to tell you all that the update is not just a simple retouches. I changed the whole plot and story and eberything. I even changed Tao and Kris' characteristics.

Also, i am here to give you a sneek pick of what is about to happan at the sequel. If you even read my story, if people even read my story, that is.

Here it is.

*   *   *   *   *   *

Zitao's POV. 

I can't do this anymore. I need to stand up for myself. I have to get away from here.

I woke without Kris by myside again. I stood up knowing he'll come back late because he's somewhere far away banging this Jessica chick.

So I took out my suitcase. Good thing Keis didn't unpack the clothes. 

I pushed in everything that I needed. Money, cards, I.D.s, passpports. Everything.

I took what's mine and put it in a bag. In my case, bags. 

I took out my phone and called a taxi. I need to leave. I have to go.

____________

Kris' POV

No. NO. NO FICKING NO!! This can't be happening! Where the is he?! Where are his clothes?! Why is he gone?!

. I think I might have scared him away. And for good this time. . I have to go and find him.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

 

The stories title is Monster. Just click on the link below or just click the title name.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1028517

Okay. So that's the preview. I'll give you a heads up about the new oneshot/sequel to the story. Now I bid you a do. I have to finilize and correct my spelling from the previous chapter.

Bye

Oh. Wait.

-Kevin.