Thoughts Messing With Their Minds

The Missing Love That He Has To Find

 

Minji's Pov:

"Mr. Yoon, thanks for driving me here", I bowed once I got of the car. He smiled, but shook his head.

"No need to thank me, young lady", he said,"You should thank Master JInki for helping you. He was the one who called me to drive you here".

"I understand. Please send my thanks to him", I said and he nodded."Annyeonghikyeseyo", I bowed ans he waved goodbye before finally driving off.

Luckily, I made it on time. Thanks to Jinki and his friends, but why does the name Jinki sound familiar to me?

Hmmm. Ah. Never mind. I have to concentrate on school. That's it. School first. I'm a college student and I need to study hard to find a better job.

With a sigh, I shrugged it off. I climbed the stairs to my classroom's floor and started to run when class has nearly started.

 

 

Meanwhile...

Inside the classroom, Kyung Mi has been smiling evily in secret. Oh, how she loved seeing her maid suffering.

"Hey, Kyung Mi", Junghwa(fictional), one of his fan boys called."Oh, hey~", she smiled at the boy."Where's your little maid?", he asked and she smiled.

"Oh, I gave her a punishment for not getting my lunch right", she said arrogantly.

Junghwa tilted his head."She got your lunch wrong or did you do it on purpose for fun?", he asked and Kyung Mi squealed pinching his cheeks.

"This is why I love you as my no. 1 fan. You always get it right", she chuckled.

"That's not the fun part. What's fun is when she gets scolded for the time this week", he corrected and both started snickering.

Unfortunately, Minji arrives on time. She came running in before the bell even rung. Kyung Mi scoffd at the sight of her. She made it and she was sadly looking forward to the fun part.

"Morning", Minji bowed and other students greeted her back while the rest just didn't acknowledge her presence. Minji sighed in relief as she decided to go to her seat.

Kyung Mi turned to her fan and grinned evilyJunghwa nodded and there Kyung Mi puts her waxed legs on the way/ Minji didn't see it and there she trips making most of the class to laugh at her.

She looks up and there she finds and arrogant Kyung Mi."Kiss the floor, loser", Kyung Mi laughed out giving Junghwa a high five.

"My graciousness! You're the best Queenka ever!", Junghwa laughed out.

Just then, their Professor came in to see the scene."What is going on here?!", he asked out.

"Sir", one of the classmates called,"Minji's making out with the floor".

"Oh, that is just DISGUSTING, Ms. Lee! For showing your immorality in front of your class, you will be cleaning this very classroom when the school sessions end", he said and Minji grunted in the inside. She stood and secretly glared at Kyung Mi before sitting herself down.

The rest of the subject went on and a lot in class decided to make this hard for her. They messed up the room on purpose and Minji cried in the inside from what they've been doing.

 

Yeoljeong University...

The encounter with Minji had really messed up with Onew's mind. He kept thinking 'Is this her?' or 'Is it not?'. She's not, right? Nah! Of course not! If she is, why didn't she tell him, then? Maybe she really isn't the Minji she thought it is. Maybe she's only a girl with the same personality and face... Even the name is the same! Aren't there too many coincidences?

Aigoo...

"Yah, Onew-ah", someone called. Onew was snapped out of his thoughts and he turned and he turned his head to find Key and Jonghyun looking at him.

"What?", he asked,"Stop staring at me. It's creeping me out".

The two boys didn't say a word and just sat themselves in either sides of OnewJonghyun on the left while Key on the opposite. Onew sighed and switched his phone back on. Immediately, a picture of him and Minji from four years ago was shown.

"Minji-ah, is it realy you?", he mumbled.

"Hmm?", Key let out. He happened to hear Onew mumbling stuff."What did you say?", he asked.

"N-nothing. I just remembered something", he muttered. He was about to turn the phone of when Key took it away from him. He took a short observation on the photo and sighed.

"You still haven't forgotten about Minji, haven't you?", Key asked.

The older boy nodded."Ne...".

"Oh, mover on, Man!", Jonghyun let out,"Besides, there are pretty much a lot of pretty girls in this place".

Onew smiled and returned his phone to his pocket."It's not that easy, guys. She just kept on coming back to my mind", he told them.

He opened his book to read something and the two boys ebside him looked at each other and shrugged.

Like he said, he may gave up on looking for her, but this would never stop messing with his mind.