M-Minji-ah?

The Missing Love That He Has To Find

That was 4 years ago. I've been searching for her since then, but this wasn't a success. She was nowhere to be found! I don't even know if she is alive.... Since the day I was released from the hospital, I did everything in my power to find her. I would search from morning to night, but the heck! I couldn't find her.

I did all that I can till the day I lost hope. Yes, I gave up, but even though I did, she'll always be in my heart. Even though, I'll have to find another person, she'll always be in my memories. Never will she disappear.

 

Author's Pov:

"Mr. Jinki, Driver Yoon's waiting for you downstairs", one of my  maids sad from the door. Jinki turned around and flashed her a smile.

"Thank you, Miss Rin. You can call me Onew", he told the maid.

"Yes, sir", she bowed and walked away.

Onew sighed before returning his glance to the picture frame he holds."Minji-ah, I have to go to the university now. See you again once I get home", he said planting a peck on her picture with his fingers.

He placed the picture back to his desk before grabbing his bag. He closed his lights and stepped out of his room with a small smile.

"Good day, sir", the driver bowed.

"Good day to you too, Mr. Yoon", he smiled before entering the backseat. By that, they started driving to Onew's University where his mom is the headmaster. The ride took about 8 minutes all in all till they reached one of his friends house. Onew pulled his phone out and held it to his ear.

"Hello?", the other line answered.

"Yah, get out here if you don't wanna miss school", he said.

The other line hung up without a word and the villa's door in front of him opened, revealing Key running out of it."Annyeong~", the younger greeted before happily entering the vehicle.

"Annyeonhaseyo, Key :)", Onew greeted back. The car started to move again.

"So how was your weekend?", Key asked.

Onew only replied with a smile. ONLY a smile. Just by that simple thing, Key knew the answer for sure.

"Studying again?!", he let out,"Yah! Can't you even take a break?!".

Onew shook his head."Aniyo, my father will get angry", he replied and Key face-palmed.

"Yah. Just for one, can't you even skip a day without listening to what he says?".

"Aniyo :)".

"Aniyo. ANIYO! Aish. How can you even smile like that with a father like him?".

"He's still my father, Key", Onew said.

Key held both of his hands up."Alright, alright. I get you". He shook his head and puled his phone out of his skinny jean's pockets. He switched it on to play a game but Onew snatched it away from him.

"Wae?", Key gawked at him.

Onew held the phone up."It's not good to use a phone while a vehicle's moving", he said and Key only pouted as he took the phone back form him sliding it back to his pockets. Just then, they arrived at Taemin's place where both got off.

"Driver Yoon, you may return now. We'll be walking from here", Onew said.

Driver Yoon bowed in response and without a word, drove off. This was when maknae Taemin ran out of the 5-star hotel that his  family owns. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, hyung", he greeted and the two greeted back. They begun the walk.

"How are you guys doing?", he asked. The two smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

"What about you? What did you do this weekend?", Onew questioned.

Their maknae beamed at them."Of course, dance lessons and many more", he answered and the older boys shook their head. Their maknae has always loved dancing. He can even find the time to do it while they mostly have a hectic schedule. Especially, Onew.

Not too long later when they passed by a street where they met up with Minho."Hey, Minho!", they called from a few meters away. Minho looked at them and smiled.

"Yo!", he waved and Taemin ran to him to give him a high-five. 

Key and Onew later reached the two and did the same as well. Key stepped forward and held a find to his lips."Let me guess, you played and taught sports during the weekend", he asked.

Minho gave him a thumbs up."Great at guessing as always, Key", he said.

Key crossed his arms."Of course. I'm the 'Almighty' Key", he said and the other's laughed as they nudged his shoulders.

They later reached an area when they stopped and smiled looking at each other."Three, two, one...", they counted.

Just then, Jonghyun hops out from some random place."Bhoo!", he let out, but nothing really happened.

"Hey, Jonghyun", they smiled at him and Jonghyun stomped his foot like a little kid.

"Dang! Fail again?!", he asked in disbelief. Then others started to laugh."This is not funny!", he yelled out.

Key tried to hold his laugh in."Well, it would've startled us if maybe you hop out from a different place. Do that next time, arasso?".

Jonghyun whined more and the more he whined as Key kept on teasing him. It took a while later till the whining's over.

 

"Seriously?! You studied the whole weekend with an hour break but only a 2 minute break?!", Jonghyun gasped as Key told him about it.

Onew nodded and only let out a small smile.

"And yet, he still smiles", Key shook his head.

"And yet, Jongkey are still the nagging couple", 2min followed.

"We are NOT a couple!', the two yelled.

"Well, you act like one", Taemin shrugged.

Jonghyun had this sudden urge to beat the kid up, but before he could even do that, he bumps into a girl making her thing's fall to the ground.

"HEY! Watch where you're going, girl!", Jonghyun yelled.

"I-I'm sorry!", the girl apologized, immediately bending down to pick up her stuff. Jonghyun only responded with a 'hmpf''.

Jonghyun looked at the others and he stopped. They were giving him a 'Jonghyun I'm Disappointed In You' look.

"What?!", he mouthed at them.

Onew sighed and knelt in front of the girl. He helped her rearranged her books in her bag.

"Here", he said giving the girl her slightly soiled bag.

"Thanks", she thanked him as she took it from him.

Onew looked up to give the girl is well known bright smile, but one the girl looks up, his smile disappears and his face was replaced with a shocked expression. In front of him is a face he knew pretty much well.

*M-Minji-ah*, he thought.

_________________________________

To be continued next chapter

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE