Simpler

The day.

To make it simple,

 

13/02

It is Friday. A day before valentine day. Chaerin visit GOT7's dorm because Bambam invite her. She enter their dorm. Only Bambam and Yugyeom in it. The others went shopping. They talk. Chaerin took a seat next to Yugyeom and hug him. Yugyeom's body is hot because he had fever. Since Chaerin has almost everything in her bag, she took out pills. She give him a glass of water and the pills. Then she go out to buy ingredients for chocolate sticks (pretty much similar to pepero). When she came back, all GOT7 are in their dorm except for Bambam. Chaerin use their kitchen to do the sticks. Yugyeom wanted to help her but she declined because he is sick. So, others help her. Done the choc sticks, she give it the GOT7. 5 packets remain. Yugyeom run to the toilet because he feel like vomit. He open the door and then faint infront of Chaerin. Later, he wake up. They talk. 

 

14/02

Bambam want to confess to Yein so he invite her to go out with him. They go to the park. Bambam sing a song for her and ask her to be his girlfriend. She accept. She feel sorry for Chaerin because she knew that Chaerin had a crush for Bambam. Yugyeom found Chaerin. They walk together. Then they found Bambam. Chaerin confess to Bambam but Bambam reject her. Bambam said about Yein being his girl. Chaerin cried not because she got reject, because she was betrayed by her so called best friend. Rain. They ran to a cafe nearby. Yugyeom comfort her. They spent that day together because she'll leave the next day. He bought 2 keychain and give her 1. 

 

15/02

The day that Chaerin left them. Yugyeom give her the keychain. They hug. Jackson eww-ed at both of them untill Yugyeom said about his skinship toward other member and Youngji. Bye~

 

A/N:

I told you readers on how to do choc stick that are similar to pepero or anything like that. My mother said that my handbag are like kitchen because I have sugar, coffee, tea, spoon, creamer, fork & straw. Money, handcream, lip balm, stationary and trash. Lol.  I edit the part where Yugyeom kissed her because it is sudden. Also, I forgot to mark as complete so...

 

Thank you for reading this. 

(ㅇ3ㅇ)~♡

Off to update another fic.