Crushed

The day.

Yugyeom's POV

I'm slightly hurt that she don't want me to help her. But the hyungs help her! She said that I should rest. Am I that hot? Where's the termometer? I check my temprature. Heol~ I am hot, 41 degree. Okay, I should rest. I lay on my bed. Where is Bambam?

"Aww, you look like a girlfriend that take care of his sick boyfriend." This memory keep on replaying in my mind.

I never told him that I like Chaerin. Skip that. I feel sudden pain in my head. I feel dizzy. I quickly run to the toilet because I feel like vomit. I heard someone banging on the door.

"Gyeomie! Are you okay? We can take you to the hospital." It is Chaerin. She is the only person that call me Gyeomie. I get out from the toilet then smile at her. What happen? Why does the sarrounding is spinning?

"Why are you spinni-" Black out. Eventhough I black out, the wierd thing is that I can feel someone dragging me. And then completely out.

I wake up found myself in my room. I look around and found hyungs and Chaerin.

"Gyeomie! You are awake! Guys!!" She look at me with happiness.
"We are worried about you." Jaebum said.
"Also you need to rest more." Bambam said

At least I look less red and my temperature cooled down. Chaerin start a conversation.

"Guys it's Friday the 13th." She said with excitment. What's so exciting?

"You know what that means.." Mark grins

"Yes!! Horror movie." She said. No wonder. She  really like horror movie.

"What's up with that?" I ask.

"You don't know??" Mark ask.

"No." I reply.

"There's a story behind it but I think I'm too lazy to tell you. Hehehe."
"Do you want to watch it with us?" Jackson ask her.
"Nah, think I'll pass." She said.

We talk and talk, we didn't even realise that it is already late. We walk out of my room and found Jinyoung and Youngjae playing games. She take the chocolate sticks and left us some then go back to her home.

Everything about her made me attracts to her like magnet. But this magnet is different. It was like north with north or south with south. We are near but we are far apart.

The next day A.K.A valentine day
Bambam's POV
My crush. She attract me. I hope she consider my feelings today. I heard doorbell, I open the door and revealing Yein, Chaerin's friend. She is perfect at least to me.

"Yein!"
"Bambam~ Hi!" She beam.
"Oh, H-hi." I stuttered.
"Come on."
"Follow me."

I grab her hands and drag her to a park. I hold her hands. I want to say it but...

"Bambam."

I get confident, I start to sing a song. The song is Special girl by INFINITE H. After finish the song, I look at her.

"Yein...I like you, will you be mine?"
"Y-yes." She nod
*Sorry Chaerin* Yein thought.

We spend time together, having picnic. Chaerin's idea is brilliant. I get my crush now. It's getting darker. We should go back home.

Yugyeom'sPOV
"Gyeomie~" What is she doing here?
"Hi." I greet her.

Bambam walk past through us but he stopped. He look at us, smile plastered on his face. He walk toward us. Then Chaerin talks, about something she shouldn't say.

"Bambam, I like you." She look down. His smile starting to fade.

"You expect me to accept your feelings right? Well, no. Beside, why would I like a person like you? Now I have my girl, Yein and she love me too."

"Bambam, I never said you have to accept my feelings!" Some people look at us.

"I only friends with you because you are Yein's friend." He run away leaving her shocked and frozen.

Tears start to roll down her cheek. What should I do? I cupped her cheek and wipe her tears away.

"Stop crying. He is not worth your tears."
"Yugyeom. That is not it. My bestfriend betray me."

Is it my sweat or it is raining. It is raining. I drag her with me to a cafe nearby. We are soaking wet. Why didn't she bring umbrella? Her bag is like doraemon's pocket. It is not her fault. Both of us didn't know it would rain.

"Just let it all out. I know that was harsh."
"I shouldn't trust anyone. Betrayal. I should've thought. This is worse than being rejected." She continue to cry.

I don't know what to do, so I let her lean on me.

"I didn't know you like him." I said.
"What about you? You and your crush?"
"Me??"
"Yeah!"
"She like someone else."
"You better try than making the girl don't know your feeling toward her."
"Yeah but I'm kinda afraid to tell her."
"Why?"
"Because.."

That is because the girl is you. I should give you more time.

"I confess to him because I'll go."
"Go? What do you mean? Are you dying?"
"What? No! I'll move out of this country."
"To where?"
"America."
"When?"
"Tomorrow morning."

I was shocked. It is sudden. I'll never confess to her.

"Well then, why don't we spend today together? Shall we?"
"Okay. To move on."

We spend our day together. I heard some people said we are a cute couple but we said we are just friends. I mean WE not just her or just me. I go to a gift shop by myself. I want to buy her something before she go. I buy a keychain. The keychain look like a girl holding half heart and a boy holding half heart. The keychain sold seperately. The keychain is white. So, I write my name and my signature on the boy to give it to her. Meanwhile the girl, I'll write her name. I put the keychain into a small box to give her.

The hyungs look at me confused because I am jumping around.

D-DAY
Today is the day. The day that she'll left me I mean us. All of GOT7 are here. Yes GOT7, we name our dance group GOT7. Anyway, she is waiting for me.

"Cherry!" I run toward her leaving GOT7 behind. I give her nickname Cherry yesterday.

"Calm down young man!" Jaebum said.

"Here, a goodbye gift." I give her the box.
"Gyeomie thanks." She smile.
"Hug?"
"okay." We hug.

"Ewww PDA" Jackson said.
"Think about your skinship toward Youngji!" I said to him. He just stand there crossing his arm.
"Well play Yugyeom. Well play.

"You should go. They are waiting for you." I point at her parents.

"Bye guys. Till we meet again." She look at each GOT7's face except for Bambam. Is she ignoring him?

End.

___________________

There is more but this is valentine special.

The truth is that, I enjoy writing this.

Love you readers. *Spread my love to the world*

Accept or nah my love?