Final Story

Love Never Change

NOTE : YELLOW STANDS FOR CHARACTER "POV"

Jessica POV

"Yah Lee Donghae!!"I Cried Out loud."Mianhae I Must Leave U !! " Donghae Cried And Said Kneeling At The Floor."WHY??!! TELL ME WHY??!!" I Paused And Continue "YOU KNEW I LOVE YOU AND WE WERE MARRIED AND NOW U'RE LEAVING?? NO RESPONSIBILTY ?? " I Cried & Cried Sobbing. "I AM SO SORRY !! I CAN'T LOVE YOU KNOW!! I Might Come Back To Love You Twice!!"He Said And Left. I Cried None Stop And I Touch My Tummy. My Baby Which Is Lee Donghae Child Is Still Inside My Tummy. What Can I Do ?? I Really Don't Get It Why Must He Leave ? Why ?? Why??

End Of Jessica POV

DongHae POV

 

"Sorry Jessica I Must Leave You Not Because Of Girls It's Because Of My Father & Mother I Got To Go America!! " I Look At His House Where Me And Jessica Stay. "Sorry !! ILoveYou!!" I Said And Leave.

[At The Airport]

"Byee Donghae !!" My Bestfriend Siwon Said . Before I Left , I handle A Letter To Siwon & Tell Her To Give To Tiffany To Jessica Hope That She Will Forgive Me.

"Siwon Ahh~ Remember To Give Tiffany And Say Give To Sica Please Thanks & Byee"

"Arasso !! I Finding Tiffany Now Byee See You After 2 Years" Siwon Said And Smile . He Left To Find Tiffany To Call Her To Give The Letter To Jessica.

Bye Seoul Korea , I'm Leaving Korea At 1hr More Which Flying To America. Jessica Forgive Me Please !! Saranghae :D After 1Hr Of Waiting The Plane Arrived To Korea. It's America Airline. Donghae Turn Back And Look Around n Left.

End Of Donghae POV

[SIWON SIDE @ TIFFANY HOUSE]

"Tiffany Yeobo !! " Siwon Shouted And Hug Tiffany. "Wae Yeobo?? Anything Wrong??" Tiffany Asked Curiously. "Can You Past this To Jessica Noona??" Siwon Begged. "What Is This ??" Tiffany Asked And Look To the Enverlope. It's Says "From : DongHae , To : Jessica" "Donghae Oppa Neh?" Tiffany Asked Holding Up The Enverlope."Yes It's Hyung Letter To Jessica."Siwon said. "Arasso I'll Pass To Jessica Unnie" Tiffany Smile And Hug Siwon , Siwon Hug Back. They Both Released The Hug & Tiffany Went To Find Jessica While Siwon Was At Tiffany House Watching Television.

[JESSICA SIDE @ HER HOUSE]

JESSICA POV

 

I Was Still Sobbing & Crying Non Stop That My Husband Left Me. Why Is He So Cruel To Me ?? Dosen't He Have Explaination To Make?? I Really Don't Know What Should I Do. So As Soon As I Sit Down At The Sofa With Red Eyes And Puffy Cheeks The Door Bell Rang. I Slowly Walk To The Door At Open It . I Couldn't Believe I Saw Tiffany At This Time When I Was Heartbroken. I Invited Her Into My House And Grab Her Some Water. Tiffany Was Helping Me Always Now She Helped Me Again. "So,Tiffany Unnie What You Doing Here??" I Asked Her. "Take This Letter & Read Yourself."Tiffany Said And Stood Up Walking Towards The Door And Left. I Look At The Letter It Says It Was From Donghae Oppa. I Slowly Open The Letter And Started Reading.

"Dear Jessica My Lovely Wife,

Annoyeong Yeobo , Sorry For Leaving You Alone And Just Went To America. I Have Many Reason That I Leave You. I Hope You Will Forgive Me Just Because I Wanted You To Be My Wife Cos ILoveYou. I Just Dunno What To Do , I Have No Choice Already. my Reason To Leave Because My Parents To Told Be To!! Please Forgive Me Jung SooYeon !! I Love You !! Jung SooYeon Wait For Me !! Only 2 Years !!

You Sincerly , Donghae Fishhh"

I Started Crying After I Looking At The Letter. It Was A Memorable Letter. I Dunno That Oppa Was Leaving Because Of That. I Must Forgive Him Then ?? I Must Wait For 2 Years For A Guy To Comeback. I Think It's Worth.

End Of Jessica POV

[After 2 Years @ The American Plane]

DongHae POV

 

"I Am Back To Korea !! I'm Happy That I Was Able To See Jessica Again But I Dunno Will She Forgive Me??" I Thought.The Plane Aboard To Korea I Was Really Excited & I Get Out Of The Plane. I Wanted To See My Long Time Never See Buddy "Siwon" Which Was Married To "Tiffany" 1 Year Ago. I Saw Siwon With Tiffany Together. I Rush Over To Them And Hug Them. I Was Curious Where Was Jessica. "Hyungg Where Is Jessica??" I Asked And He Said "Ohh She Is With Seohyun!!" I Was Moving Back To Me & My Wife House. I Saw A Child Standing Infront Of Me I Was Really Shock. Did Jessica Just Married Or Something Else.At That Time I Asked Her What Was Her Name , "Hii Oppa I Am Lee Min Hye My Mother Is Jung SooYeon Jessica." She Said Smiling At Me. "How About Your Father??" I Asked Her. "Mummy Said He Went To America." When She Said That  I Was More Shocked. Is Lee Min Hye My Biological Daughter ?? No Way , Jessica Never told Me that.

End Of Donghae POV. 

Jessica POV

I Heard Noises From The Houses. SeoHyun Went Back To Her House And I Was Scared Cos I Was The Only One At Home. Omo Wait Where's Min Hye?? Oh Myy I Left Her In The House. I Quickly Take Out The Keys And Open The Door. The First People I Saw Was......Lee Donghae!! My Husband Which Is Min Hye Biological Father. "Jessica Jung Did You Married Another Man??" Donghae Question Me. "No!"I Said Clearly "Really?? Than Who's Child Is This??"He Said Pointing At Min Hye. I Was So Speechless That He Asked Me And *Sigh* "I'll Tell U The Whole Thing Then." I Said. Soon As We Sit Down At The Sofa And Min Hye Was Asleep At Her Room. "So Now Tell Me..." He Said. "I'll Tell You The Story Where Baby Born First" I Said.

FLASHBACK'S

"1 Year Ago Which Is 2 Days Before Siwon & Tiffany Wedding , My Stomach Grow Much bigger And I Knew That The Baby Was Yours. I Decided Not To Aborted The Baby Cos The Baby Was Innocent. Suddenly Blood Just Came Out From My Leg And My Stomach Was Pain I Decide To Call Tiffany For Helped. She Came And Help Me And Thanks Goodness She Was Good At Taking Care Of Baby. When The Baby Was Born Out I Decided To Call Her "Min Hye" And Since Your Surname Was "Lee" So I Call Her "Lee Min Hye".

End Of FLASHBACK'S

"So Now Tell Me Why I Did Not That U Have My BABY??" He Said Clearly And Loud Enough. "Okay Okay Don't Shout!" I Replied Softly.

FLASHBACK'S

"After A Few Days Of Marrying Which Was The Day Me & You Sleep Together. After 4 Months I Began To Vomit Alot But You Didn't Notice. I Was So Terrible Inside Than I Began Feeling Wired. So I Went To The Pharmacy And Bought A Pregnancy Test Tube And I Found Out It Was Prosetive I Was Pregnant. I Was Really Shock And I Never Believe It Was True So I Went To See A Doctor And the Doctor Said I Was Also Pregnant. Soon I Believe It But I Never Tell U Cos I Don't Wanna Bother U .

End Of FLASHBACK'S

End Of JESSICA POV

"I'm Sorry For Leaving U " Donghae Said. "I Know!! Because Of Your Parents Right?"Jessica Said. "Yes! Thanks For Understanding" Donghae Said. "I Was Very Glad To Know You!!"Jessica Said. "Mee Too"Donghae Said. "iLoveYou"Jessica Said "iLoveYou"Donghae Said.

They Didn't Know That Min Hye With Was Their Daughter heard The Whole Conversation And She Shouted "Appa Eomma!!" And Went To Hug Her Parents. They 3 Hug Each Other And Their Love Began Smoothly Happy Ever After :D 

=========================================================================================================================

To All Friends :D

Thanks For Reading This Story Joining With Mee :D Hope U Enjoy This HaeSica Story !! Note That I Take 3 Hr To Finish This When I Was Really Sleepy !! Hope U Cherish The Story Comment And Subscibe It . I Will Love U Guys Forever :D

 

Comment & Subscribe !! Wait For The JongSica Fanfic Too :D