Chapter 2

Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is so yummy!"

Maknae Oh Hayoung gushed excitedly as she fed herself another spoonful of the divine tasting food that their leader had prepared. Considering that all of her members had worked hard for their first solo concert, Park Chorong had decided to let them feast heartily.

"Eat all you want. But it is just for today. You got it?"

Shaking a ladle at the giant baby, Chorong smiled fondly at the girl still eating with gusto.

"Aye-aye our almighty leader!"

Saluting at the oldest female, Namjoo joined Hayoung in devouring the delicious dishes spread all over the counter top. Since the girls were so preoccupied with stuffing their faces, they did not notice the smile on Chorong's face falter. The sentence that the second youngest had jokingly uttered reminded Chorong so much of something Bomi would say. Ever since their quarrel the previous night, Bomi had not stepped out of her room.

Glancing from the clock hanging on the wall to the closed door of the bedroom, Chorong could not keep her thoughts from returning to one Yoon Bomi. What caused her to be so rude yesterday? The Bomi she knew would never speak to her in that manner. She did not realize she was staring in the direction of the door with her thoughts a million miles away until A Pink's center shook her on the shoulder.

"Unnie..unnie!"

Snapping out of her reverie, Chorong turned to face Naeun, obviously flustered.

"Sorry Naeun, were you saying something?"

Meeting her gaze, the younger tilted her head before asking.

"Did something happen between unnie and Bomi unnie?"

Taken aback by the usually quiet member's direct question, Chorong did not know how to react. She wasn't sure if Naeun was refering to the previous night's events or was she talking about the other even more shocking event that had taken place on the night of their final concert.

"I..."

She was just about to make up something in response when the front door of their apartment opened and closed with a bang.

"I'm home! Did anyone miss me?"

Jung Eunji waltzed into the kitchen in an exaggerated move and dumped her belongings onto the first empty space within arm's length. Noticing the table of delectable food, she rubbed her hands with glee before stealing the pair of chopsticks Hayoung was holding.

"Ommo, unnie, your cooking skills are absolutely amazing!"

Shooting the pouting maknae her infamous eyesmile, Eunji continued chomping on the still warm food.

"Hey...where's Yoonrilla?"

Pausing in mid-chew, the Busan native questioned. She had just returned from filming 'Alone in Love' and was absolutely famished. 

"That Yoonrilla didn't pick up my video call last night. I wanted so much to speak with you guys."

Not halting in her mission to finish every morsel of the yummy delicacies, Eunji looked around the kitchen and noticed that her same aged friend wasn't anywhere. 

"So...where is she?"

There was an awkward silence until Namjoo started coughing. She had choked in her haste to swallow her food and answer Eunji at the same time. Smacking one hand against her chest, she gulped before replying.

"Unnie could still be asleep."

"Someone should seriously wake her up. She is missing out on all the good stuff."

Passing Hayoung's chopsticks back to the tallest member, Eunji was about to make her way to the bedroom when Chorong's frantic voice reached her ears.

"No!" 

"No? But Bomi unnie loves to eat..."

Namjoo dropped her own chopsticks in her haste to cover the youngster's mouth. Under normal circumstances, she wouldn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter