Chapter 2

Haru [Not even a single day without YOU]

Guys I'm sorry for grammar mistakes or spelling... I have reread my last chap and realise I made a lots of mistake in spelling.. Im so sorry... T_T Hope you guys understand and support me!! ^^

------------

It's been a week since Yujeong and Seungho had transferred... Jiyeon and Seungho still like before. Seungho call her 'Baboo Sonyeo' all time. Not even once he call her by name. That's what make Jiyeon really angry with Seungho. They still quarrel even about a small thing. Yujeong and Soojung have become friend.

One day after a week later:~~

Jiyeon was back from the store. Again she was alone without her bodyguide. She going to turn 17 next month so she decide to  independent. She walk alone in a dark road. Suddently two guy block her way. She stopped.

Jiyeon: *look at that two guys*

G1: Hey young lady are you alone? *smirk and going near to Jiyeon*

Jiyeon: Sorry I don't know you. I want to go home. *try to walk*

G2: *block her way as she try to walk* hey young lady we just want some fun. 8holding Jiyeon hand*

Jiyeon: *push G2 hand* Boya! Don't you dare touch me!

G1: Ya how dare you! We just want some fun. *smirk* *touch Jiyeon hair*

Jiyeon try to escape but she can't. They pushed Jiyeonto wall and she totally blocked and can't escape. Jiyeon was so scary. She cover her face with her hand.

??: Ya! Let her go! (loud voice)

Jiyeon: *look at that voice* Yoo... Yoo... Yoo Seungho *she shundder*

G1: Who are you?! Her savior? *point to Jiyeon*

G2: Ya I'm advising you. Stay out and don't show off coz you also know that you can't beat us. *smirk*

Seungho: Oh yarh? I maybe can't beat you but I can save her. Ya you do know how to speak in English right? *look at Jiyeon*

Jiyeon: Deth? Ohh deth I can.

Seungho: I'm going to start counting now. When I say three, run. Do you get that?

Jiyeon: Oh yup I get it. *look at Seungho*

Seungho: 1 2 3 run!

Jiyeon run as Seungho ask her to do so. But after a few meter running she stopped.

Jiyeon: Aish na mothae! ^I can't do this^  I have to go and check him. *start to run back to that place*

--------------

Seungho: What are you guys want actually huh? *roll his eyes* Money? I can give you.

G1: Yup we want money and that girl. Do you know she going to be our 'dessert'? *smirk*

Upon hearing that Jiyeon is their 'dessert' he mad and punched G1 face. His nose bleeding.

---------------

She went back to that place and saw Seungho punched one of the guys face. She hid behind a wall. They start to fight. Seungho really a good fighter. In a blink of eyes, he manage to beat them.

Jiyeon: *can't believe her eyes* *walk to Seungho*

Jiyeon: Deo... deo... deo gwaenchana? ^you.. you... are you okey?^

Seungho: *shock but act like not* I'm okey. Aish you are really 'Baboo Sonyeo'.

Jiyeon: Aish! Ya I tld you many time that I'm not Baboo Sonyeo! Stop calling me Baboo Sonyeo! I'm worried about you and you call me Baboo Sonyeo. Nappeunnob! ^you bad guy^

Seungho: I save you but you call me 'nappeunnob'? What a kind girl you are. *smile and walk away*

Jiyeon: Ya! Aish! Yoo Seungho!

Seungho: *stopped and look at Jiyeon* Palli I walk you home.

Jiyeon: *just look at Seungho*

Seungho: Aish! Ya Baboo Sonyeo palli!

Jiyeon: Aish this boy. He keep calling me 'Baboo Sonyeo'. *start to walk to Seungho*

They walk together. Both of them keep silent. They just walk until Seungho break the silent.

Seungho: Ya this is my third time saving you. And again no thanks? *look at Jiyeon*

Jiyeon: Bo? Aish you are poor in math. Its second time.

Seungho: Second time? *laugh* Its third time Baboo Sonyeo..

Jiyeon: Aish! It second time you know! I said second time! First when you save me from that car accident and ........ *stop her word and look at Seungho*

Seungho; *smiling to Jiyeon*

----------------------------------

So what do you guys think?? HOh sorry for wrong grammer and spelling... hehe..

I thinks this chap a bit boring right?? Hahahaha...

Please comment!! ^^