Chapter 1

Haru [Not even a single day without YOU]

Jiyeon's classroom:~~

Mrs. Ham walk in with two new students. Class start to talk.

St1: Yah who is that? Can't be the new transferred students? I talk it just a rumors. But he's handsome! (clap her hand)

St2: I also think like that? Yarh you can't do like that.

St1: Wae? Says who?

St2: I said! Ya deo Minho oppa chuahae...jigeum.. ^Ya you likes Minho oppa..now...^ (mad face)

St1: Gwaenchana. I give Minho oppa to you. Don't worry.

St3: In your dream guys! He will never look at you.

St2: Umm~ I agree.

Mrs. Ham: Okey today before we start our class I'm going to introduce two new transferred students from the State. Introduce yourself.

Girl: Annyeonghaseyo. (bow) Jeoneun Yoo Yujeong ibnida. Panggabseubnida. (cute smile)

Boy: Annyeonghaseyo Yoo Seungho ibnida. (cold expression but still look hot! ^^)

Jiyeon: (busy with her work didn't pay attension at the two new student)

Soojung: (look at Yujeong face and shock) Ya Isn't she that girl.....

Jiyeon: (look at Yujeong and shock but can't see Seungho face clearly)

FLASHBACK:~~

Jiyeon accompany Soojung to the swimming center. Soojung change into her swimming suit while Jiyeon plays beside the pool. She can't swim so just play at the side.

Yujeong walk toward the dressing room to change her swimming suit. She slipped while walk and push jiyeon who plays beside the pool. Jiyeon drowning. Upon seeing Jiyeon drowning,Soojung goes in quickly and save Jiyeon. Yujeong was so shock. She appologise to Jiyeon and Soojung many time.

END OF FLASHBACK:~~

Jiyeon: What is she doing here? 
Soojung: Looks like she going to be our new class mate.

Mrs. Ham: Okey Miss Park Jiyeon and  Miss Jung Soojung going to be your guys guide so if have anything or trouble just ask them. They will help you.

Jiyeon: Deth sam?? Uri ga yo?? ^us??^ (point to herself and Soojung)

Mrs. Ham: Yes. Wae?

Jiyeon: Aniyo sam. (denying it)

Mrs. Ham: Okey take your sit behind Miss Park and MIss Jung.

Yujeong: (walk to her sit. Smile happily when see Jiyeon and Soojung face)

Jiyeon: (smile happily when see Yujeong face. But her expression change when saw Seungho)

Seungho: (follow Yujeong. His expression change when saw Jiyeon face)

Jiyeon/Seungho: NEO?! (point to each other) What are you doing here? (loud voice untill the whole class turn to them)

FLASHBACK:~~

Jiyeon was back from store. She was alone that night. It was her first time going out without her bodyguard. She cross the street without look if there's a car coming. She walk happily untill hons heard. A bright light coming toward her. She shock and drop her things.

Jiyeon: (scream)

??: (pulling Jiyeon's hand and hug her)

Jiyeon: (shock and feel someone was hugging her) *it Seungho*

Seungho: (slowly let her go) Ya are you okey?

Jiyeon: (look at her savior) Deth. (still in shock)

Seungho: Oh~ Ya do you want to die? (suddently mad at Jiyeon)

Jiyeon: Deth?

Seungho: Do you want to die? You don't know how to cross the street properly? (smark) Baboo sonyeo. ^silly girl^

Jiyeon: Bo? What did you just call me?

Seungho: Baboo sonyeo. Wae?

Jiyeon: YA!! (semi-loud voice) ^her phone rang^

Seungho: Guess you mom are calling huh? (smark and walk away)

Jiyeon: YA! (scream at Seungho) This kid really going to get from me! (talk to herself)

END OF FLASHBACK:~~

Mrs. Ham: What happend Mr. Yoo and Miss Park?

Jiyeon: Aniyo sam~ Nothing happend. (wide eyes when she look at Seungo face)

Mrs. Ham: If you say so then take you palce. I'm going to start my class now.

Class start. After a couple of hours the class dismissal.

Soojung: Do you know him?

Jiyeon: He save me from that accident. I told you before.

Soojung: Ah~

Yujeong: (walk toward Jiyeon and Soojung) Annyeong. We meet again. (waving her hand)

Jiyeon: Deth~ (cute smile) Park Jiyeon ibnida. (shake her hand with Yujeong)

Yujeong: Ara. Sam told me. You that girl #1 ranking student and #1 best face student in this school right.

Jiyeon: (laugh) Aniya~ I'm not that pretty. You are more pretty than me. (laugh) Well this is my best friend , Jung Soojung.

Yujeong: Oh anyeong! (give her hand to shake with Soojung)

Soojung: (just ignoring Yujeong)

Jiyeon: (slightly push Soojung arm) Soojung a~

Soojung: Araseo. (shake Yujeong hand)

Seungho: Ya stop this things. I'm going. (start to walk but stopped coz Yujeong call him)

Yujeong: Oppa where are you going?

Seungho: Anywhere as long as not with this Baboo sonyeo.

Jiyeon: Ya!

Yujeong/Soojung: (look at both of them)

Seungho: (smark and start to walk)

Jiyeon: Aish that boy jinjja! (blow her bang)

------------------------------------------------------------------

So what you guys think??? Hah its hard to make a fanfics.... (for me!) :P

Please leave you comment... And keep support me!! ^^

JISEUNG FIGHTING!!! <3