Final Chapter

Won't You Be Mine?

FINAL CHAPTER

 

 

Step two: The Truth Potion.

 

Every group has their own. And in their little - but not really little at all - group, Hyoyeon was in charge of parties. She knew every club and every bar around Soul and even quite a few in other provinces nearby as well. So the next step of their plan to know Yoona’s true feelings about marrying her eight-years-girlfriend was left for Choding Hyoyeon.

 

Here they finally were, at the trendest bar/club in Soul. The plan was simple: Get Yoona Drunk. After all, there isn’t anything she won’t confess after a couple of drinks hit her system.

 

Their approach was easy, once the ten girls were setled on the puffy chairs between the dance floor and the bar and each of them had already had a couple of drinks, Sooyoung started to talk to Sunny and her girfriend Hyomin who were strategicly seated next to Yoona and Yuri.

 

“So, Hyomin, Sunny, how’s living together been working for the two of you? It’s been, what...seven months now, right?”

 

After lovingly holding her girlfriend’s hand, bringing their joined hands closer to her chest and staring sincerely into her eyes - she knew the question was just part of the plan, but thinking of how perfect life beside her girlfriend was, would never fail to drench Hyomin’s eyes with tears of joy - she let out a pleased sigh and answered. 

 

“It’s been the best seven months of my whole life.” not failing to make Sunny blush madly, but she still smiled and kissed Hyomin’s soft lips.

 

Everyone on their table cooed the fluffy lovey-dovey scene in front of them. Plan or not plan, they were all sincerely glad that their friend had found someone who loved her so much, and even fought for her when Sunny’s family refused to be okay with her uality. 

 

“Aw, that is so cute. So, do the two of you plan on tying the knot any time soon?” Taeyeon asked both following the plan and honestly enjoying the happiness emanating from her friend’s smile.

 

Yuri couldn’t help but gulp as the plan her friends set up yet again, was finally taking form and she was definitely nervous as to if they would succed or not this time...Or actually, she was more worried as if the results would turn out good for her or not.

 

However, they didn’t even get to listen to the couple’s answer when abruptly Yoona stood up besideYuri, startling her, who looked up to see what her girlfriend was doing.

 

“Yah! I’m really happy for the two of you! Jinjja happy! I honestly hope you two live together happily ever after. And of course, if you want to, you can certainly count on me to help out when you finally decide to do it, but I seriously can not talk about weddings on my night off. So while you all are talking about that, I’ll be over there on the dance floor dancing with my y-hot-girlfriend. Okay?” 

 

And with that she grabbed Yuri’s hand and harshly dragged her to the dance floor, taking a Tequila shot glass from a waitter that was passing by in the process.

 

Yuri was looking back at her friends confused and defeated as she was being dragged to the center of the crowded dance floor. She finally got a hold of herself once they got the the spot Yoona decided was good enough and started dancing to the techno song moving her head to the sides with harsh movements making her hair whip all over the place with ech movement and her hands were grabbing Yuri’s motionless body for both support and to incentivate her girlfriend to move with her. But she wouldn’t buldge. Finally Yoona gave up trying to dance and just stood there, staring with a qestioning and annoyed face at the girl in front of her.

 

“That was rude, what you did back there.” Was all Yuri said, or rather shouted to be heard through the loud music.

 

“What?” Yoona’s Tequeila shot mixed with the head-shake she had just performed was starting to hit her and she didn’t want to get into a serious conversation right now - Instead she wanted to enjoy her night off with with her y-hot-girlfriend... She could swear she had just said that before dragging Yuri here. Why isn’t Yuri getting it? 

 

She gave it one more try, shrugging Yuri’s serious tone off and trying to dance with her once again, this time she came closer and her moves were more sensual as she waved her body against her girlfriend’s and laid her her forehead on the crook of Yuri’s neck.

 

But once again, Yuri remained stiff, unmoving and Yoona could hear her saying.

“What is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this? Since when do you hate your job that much? If you just hate weddings like this, you should just quit, you know?” 

 

Her tone was cold, in a hurt way, and she couldn’t help it because seeing how her girlfriend’s been acting was hurting her. But right now, Yoona was too drunk to catch on the hurt in Yuri’s voice - she grabbed another shot from a passing waitress - All she could notice was how cold Yuri was being and Yoona was clueless, she had no idea why her girlfriend was being like this out of nowhere. She could swear they were perfectly fine when they left home. For ****’s sake, they had been great just a couple of minutes ago.

 

“Sure, Yuri. Maybe I will. Maybe I will quit! Do you have an opening for waitress at the Restaurant?” She let out a heavy sigh. She was in absolute no mood to do this tonight. 

 

Both were frustatingly sighing, Yoona noticed Yuri looking to the sides, avoiding her eyes. Was Yuri that pissed off at her that it didn’t even seem like she wanted to be in the same room as her? But why?

 

“Baby, are we fighting?” Yoona let out, it would have been a whisper hadn’t they still been in the middle of the loud people having fun around them in the even louder dance floor. 

 

Yuri looked at Yoona but she didn’t have an answer to that. Seen as she wouldn’t get an answer, she realized, even if she was in no mood for it, she would have to have a serious talk with her girlfriend. 

 

So Yoona took Yuri’s soft hand in hers, intertwined their fingers, looked into Yuri’s eyes and tried to smile, her eyes pleading Yuri to smile back to assure her they were okay. All she got was a side smile and another sigh.

 

“Come, Yul. Let’s go to your place and talk.”

 

--

 

To: Sunny Bunny

From: Kkab Black Pearl

 

Hi, guys. I’m very, very sorry for how Yoona acted and for leaving... and for every thing, really. We are heading to my place right now. I think we’ll be okay, but we just need to talk. Sorry again. And thank you for trying to help, but I guess our plan just backfired.  =(

 

Yuri sent a text while they were in the silent cab drive to her appartment. Once they got there, Yoona sprawled herself in her girlfriend’s comfortable couch trying to stabilize her brain that had been shaking and turning during the ride. She closed her eyes and even snoozed off for abot half an hour. 

 

She was woken up by the soft feel of Yuri’s knee poking at her left leg that had been hanging out of the couch. She slowly opened her eyes realizing the room wasn’t turning around fast anymore, and she saw her beautiful girlfriend offering her a tall glass of something she could reconize very well after waking up at Yuri’s house for so many years.

 

“Ma vitamin? I made it with some ginsang powder, it should help you sober up and not have a headache tomorrow.” Yuri wasn’t smiling, she had a stern face. 

 

But Yoona couldn’t help smiling at how amazing her girlfriend was. Even if she seemed to be angry, she was still taking care of her. Still half lying down and half sitted, she took the glass from the girl stading in front of her and took a giant gulp. No matter how many times Yuri’s tried to ‘get her used to the taste’ Yoona’s taste buds would never be fond of Ma, but she deligently drank it with a smile, thankful to her girlfriend. After finishing it, both of them in silence - Yoona felt like they should start talking.

 

“Thank you. Can you please sit down?” Yoona finally sat up neatly and patted the space beside her for Yuri to sit. Yuri, however sat one whole cushion away from Yoona, forcing the younger to cross her legs under herself and turn to face Yuri. Yoona swallowed down the rejection and decided to continue, after all she already realized Yuri was agry at her, she just had no clue why. But she intended to find out.

 

“Yul, are we fighting?” She asked again, this time is really was a whisper since the room was silent. “What did I do? Because I am pretty sure today, just before we left for the club, we were completely okay. The way you made love to me...that was definitely not angry .” She was geniunely confused, but thankfully the reminder of them having in Yuri’s huge bath and cuddling afterwards just before they got ready to leave for the club seemed to melt away some of Yuri’s anger.

 

The older one smiled sweetly and finally looked back at her girlfriend, she came to her senses that it wasn’t fair to get mad at Yoona when the other girl didn’t even know what she was doing wrong.

 

“I’m sorry. It’s just...Since when do you get so annoyed whenever the word wedding comes up? I mean, you chose that as a career, you have always loved those kinds of things, and now, you were even rude when Sunny and Hyomin were talking about it earlier. I...I just...don’t get it.”

“Yuri, there is nothing to get. I just don’t wanna talk about it all the time. And lately, it seems like all everyone does is talk about weddings. I just wish we could talk about other things...like...why are you so far away from me all the way over there, when I just wish you would be all the way over here...” She said it with a seductive smile and even if Yuri’s feelings were still hurt, she didn’t have the confidence to explain to Yoona why everyone kept talking about weddings all the time, and that smirk and Yoona’s y stare were not something Yuri was immune to, so she just let all the annoying talk behind and mirrored her girlfriend’s seductive smirk as she crawled one cushion closer to her.

 

“All the way over here?” She asked playing innocent.

 

Yoona loved the fact that Yuri didn’t seem to be angry anymore and was even playing along. Her y smirk was now giving room to her goofy, alligator wide grin.

 

“Nuh uhn” She hummed nodding her head side to side. “Even closer.”

 

Yuri crawled and they were now sharing the same cushion, knees touching knees, eyes never leaving each other’s. “Here?” She asked with her husky voice her grin now matching her girlfriend’s. 

 

Leave it to Yuri to be both y and cute at the same time, and Yoona loved every bit of it. She nodded her head side to side again and now she wasn’t grinning anymore. She was completely taken by the arousal her girlfriend’s stare was causing her. “Even closer.” Her hands traveled to Yuri’s nape and shoulder, pulling her even closer.

 

Both their eyes got darker and the tanned girl crawled on top of Yoona, stradling her hips, still intensely staring into her eyes. Yuri held the back of Yoona’s head as she inched closer to her, and gently rested it on the arm of the sofa behind her girlfriend and then she finally took her sweet, soft lips into her own. 

The kiss already started deep, Yuri’s tongue instantly asking for accecess by caressing Yoona’s pink lower lip, elicting a soft moan from the younger girl.

 

Yuri’s perfect lips and her extremely hot kiss would never fail to bring Yoona to ecstasy and make her want more and more. Strong hands started to pull Yuri’s slim waist down onto her. Yuri readjusted the two of them so now Yoona was laying completely down, her head resting on the plushy cushion instead of the armrest and Yuri’s whole body was completely draped over her. She didn’t even bother to hold up some of her own weight, seeing as once Yoona told her that she loved the feel her body on top of hers.

 

Yuri resumed their kiss, Yoona was now more frequently, and hoarsely. Pushing Yuri impossibly more onto her own body. Yuri could sense that her girlfriend wanted even more contact. And there were only a few ways she could think of to satisfy her girl’s desire. 

 

Yuri’s hand traveled all the way down to Yoona’s thigh. She grabbed it with wantom, which could be felt by the other girl who was almost whimpering from such excitement.

 

The older girl slowly brought up her hand, inch by inch, bringing along with it the sides of the thin fabric of Yoona’s dress as her hand continued caressing more and more of the skin on her girlfriend’s thigh. When she finally reached the side of the barely-there-, Yuri hooked her fingers around the thin string against the younger’s waist, motioning down, letting Yoona know she wanted that off...Now. 

 

Yuri slightly rolled off of her, so Yoona lifted her waist letting Yuri skillfully pull down and away the offending tiny piece of fabric. She quickly threw it away not even minding where it could have possibly landed and was soon back on top of her girlfriend, even if both their dresses were still in the way, the sensation of being a bit barer with her girlfriend on top of her was enough to make Yoona almost go over the edge...Almost. But the second Yuri’s hand found it’s way under her dress and grabbed her now completely bare behind, Yoona couldn’t hold it in any more.

 

“Please...Baby, Take me. Make love to me. Please?”

 

Yoona’s voice husky from excitement was all Yuri needed. She sat up, stradling her girlfriend’s waist and procedded to take off Yoona’s dress, she took one second - as she always would - to appreciate her girlfriend’s flawless body, and kept on by dismissing her own dress and underwear. When all their pieces of clothes were resting at some random place where they landed around her living room and they were both completely , Yuri took back her rightful place lying on top of the other girl, now skin to skin. reached Yoona’s ear and she wishpered in her y husky voice.

 

“I love you, Im Yoona. Will you marry me?”

 

She froze at her own attitude. It was done before she could think about what she was doing. She slightly cowered back, holding her weight on her elbows to look into Yoona’s face. 

 

Yoona’s doe-like eyes were wide in shock. She had never in a million years expected that to happen, and definitely not like this. But the second it downed on her what exactly had just happened. The girl of her life, the one and only person she has ever loved, the girl she grew up dreaming to be married to one day, had just asked her to marry her. 

 

It wasn’t another dream like so many before, when she would see Yuri popping the question, only to wake up and realize she had only been dreaming. It was for real. One hundred thoughts ran through her head when Yuri’s warm, wet lips moved agaisnt her earlobe and the sweet question came softly whispered, almost moaned.

 

But the second she saw how desperate Yuri was looking at her, and specially, how she wasn’t taking the question back. Yoona’s eyes closed in a sincere-joy eye-smile.

 

“Yes! YES! Yuri, Oh My God! Yes, baby! Are you serious?”

 

Yuri let out the longest breath she didn’t notice she was holding. Relief washed over her whole body. She couldn’t believe it. Was the girl of her dreams really accepting to marry her? She could only hope this was not a dream.

 

“Really? Oh my God. Yoona. Are you really saying you want to be my wife? I can’t believe it!”

 

“Of course! Yul, how can you even doubt that? This is all I’ve ever wanted! Ever since middle school. Maybe even before. I thought you knew that...I thoug...I thought you didn’t want to get married.” Yoona was officially shedding tears of joy, which Yuri deligently wiped away for her.

 

“I was the one who thought that! Yoong, you’ve been so weird lately whenever someone would talk about weddings you would just...freak out. I thought you were going to say no to me.” Yuri felt cold just by remembering how she honestly thought Yoona would reject her.

 

“Oh, baby! That is not about that at all. Gosh, please, don’t ever think I would reject you, because I never would. I never could! You are the love of my life, Kwon Yuri. You better know that!”

 

“So...how come you’ve been acting like that lately?” 

 

“Oh, that...Aigo. I’m sorry baby, I figure out now I should have told you, but I didn’t until now because I wanted to study all the possibilities. The thing is...‘Bride On’ is asking me to take over their new office by the next month...”

 

“O my God, Yoona! Baby, that is so great! I can’t believe this! I mean, I sure can, you are the best, honey! You’ll do great!”

 

“Baby, wait!” Yoona was serious. So Yuri payed close attention. “It’s in the States. They want me to move to San Francisco. Since I told them about you and I, they think I would be the best choice to run their office there, because they think I would know how to appeal to their target clients, if you know what I mean.”

 

Yuri was dumbstruck. She didn’t know how to react. Half of her was extremely proud of her girlfriend and wanted to celebrate her new conquer. But the other half knew what it meant, because there was no way she could leave her restaurant, her family, her friends, her life here and just go to the States with Yoona and act like everything was okay, because it wouldn’t be. She could certainly try, though. Yes, that was it! She would try her hardest for her girlf...Finacée - just the thought of it brought a smile to her face.

 

“Hey, why are you smiling?” Yoona traced Yuri’s smiling thick lips with her long fingers. Whenever they were laying like that all over each other - which wasn’t rare at all - they became very touchy-feely. “I haven’t finished yet.”

 

“No, Yoona! It’s okay, I mean, we can try. We can make it. We will go to America and it will be all alright. I can find a job at some restaurant there and...”

 

“Baby! Yul... Wait!” Yoona brought Yuri’s plans to a halt, knowing perfectly well that no matter how amazing it could sound in words, the reality was that neither of them wanted to leave their current lives behind and all it would do was bring trouble to them in the long run, because they would miss Korea, they would miss their friends and family, they would miss Yuri’s restaurant, because it wasn’t really Yoona’s, but she - just like all of their friends - put in a lot of effort in helping and cheering on Yuri, Jessica, Sunny and Sooyoung throughout their journey in becoming one of Soul’s finest, so it somehow felt theirs as well.

 

“I won’t take it. Yul, I won’t take the job.” She wasn’t sad. She really wasn’t. The past couple of weeks, since her boss offered her the position, she’s been a pile of nerves and couldn’t even deal with talking about work whenever she had the chance not to.

 

Which, she realizes now, caused a big misunderstanding. But now, now that she is lying here, in the arms of the woman she loves more than anything in the world - Their bodies touching every inch of eachother’s - and looking into her eyes, so close to fulfilling her dream of being that woman’s wife, she could see things from a different angle. She could see the best option of all, the one that beats every single one that she’s thought of before.

 

“I’ll stay here. We will stay here. We will get married.” Both girls couldn’t help grinning like fools at that word. “We will start our family next to the people who love us, the people who will help us through the hardships. We will stay here, and I’ll quit ‘Bride On’...”

 

“Yoona no, you can’t...” Yuri tried to stop her, but Yoona just smiled again and kept going.

 

“Yes I can. I will quit it, because I will follow my role model, I will go after my dream just like my favorite unnie always taught me by following her own dreams. I will start my own office and my fiancée, who has an extremely successful business of her own, will help me. Along with my very, very smart friends. We will all make it work, baby. What do you say?”

 

Yuri had a bright smile on her face. The way Yoona called her ‘unnie’ melted her heart. Specially because she hadn’t called her like that since they started to officially date, back when she was a freshman in High school. She didn’t realize she missed it, but truth was, she would take ‘baby’ over ‘unnie’ any day of the week. 

 

She loved it every time Yoona showed how she looked up to her, and it always made her feel good to know that Yoona would always count on her. And now, more than ever she wanted to be dependable in Yoona’s eyes. She wanted Yoona to trust her with her life, and she would never disappoint her. Not ever. 

 

“I say that I have never wanted to marry you more than right now.” They kissed. Only for a second before Yuri jolted up from the kiss. “The ring! I have a ring! ...Err, I don’t have it on me right now...well...” She blushed, she walked right into that one... “I actually don’t have anything on me right now...” She laughed, and Yoona followed along.

 

“And I like you just like that!” Yoona said pulling Yuri back down to resume their kisses. “I really” Kiss. “Really” Kiss. “Reeally want to see the ring, honest! But right now, I believe we were a bit too busy with something else, weren’t we?” She spoke in a y voice, nibbling Yuri’s lower lip. Claiming back the girl’s tongue. The older girl completely forgot about what she was going to do and resumed their love making, because that was one of Yoona’s wishes she liked the most to oblige to. 

 

That was the first time - of many, many to come - they made love as fiancée’s. It was full of passion, full of caresses, full of kisses and ‘I love yous’, also full of ‘yes, baby’s’ and ‘Oh ****! Right there baby’s.’, because that is who they are, completely comfortable with each other, and completely in love as well. It was full of desire and finally, full of promisses that they would give their all for a lifetime to fulfill.

 

 

THE END.