Winter's Burn/Winter's Magic(Sequel//Progression)

Spring Blossom

There's supposed to be a blizzard today.

The blizzard will hit Seoul, Korea in just hours.

People say it will be miserable.

Some say it will be fun to stay home.

But Taehyung and Jungkook are nowhere near the blizzard.

Taehyung has taken Jungkook into the mountains.

Taehyung says it's a surprise.

 

"Tah-Dah!" Taehyung exclaimed excitedly as they parked in the parking lot.

A wide smile spread across Jungkook's face as he zipped up his large coat. He decided not to wear anything underneath because he had no intention of taking the warmth off anytime soon.

Just ahead, Jungkook could see the small, sturdy cabin covered in snow. It was a long ride up so it was calmer and they must be above the clouds.

Jungkook opened his door and felt the cold rush in.

"This is so cool-"

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist and reached over his blossom to shut the door.

"Wait here." Taehyung said, before Jungkook could question him.

Taehyung went out into the cold.

Jungkook admired Taehyung's handsome face and hair contrasting with the wind.

Jungkook wonders how Taehyung can be so perfect.

Taehyung opened Jungkook's door and gave Jungkook a peck on the cheek.

"Tae-ah!" 

Taehyung picked Jungkook up bridal style, shocking the latter.

"Tae-"

Taehyung swallowed Jungkook's words before pulling back and starting toward the cabin.

Jungkook shrunk in Taehyung's arms and could feel Taehyung's body heat.

Jungkook could feel Taehyung's strong cologne on his skin.

Taehyung felt for his keys and finally managed to open the door with a free hand.

"Here, Blossom. Go and sit by the fire...Oh. It's not lit. I'll come light it. Just go sit down." Taehyung said in a hurry, lightly letting Jungkook down and rushing into the kitchen.

Jungkook giggled at his boyfriend before shutting the door behind him and looking around the room.

There was animal fur all over the living room. 

There was a bear skin as a rug and other small creatures about the room.

On the other side, there was a fireplace with a huge rack hung over it.

Jungkook was about to sit on the furry sofa when Taehyung ran out the kitchen and made Jungkook jump.

"Oh. Taehyung." Jungkook said in relief.

All the fur everywhere made him feel like any one of them could jump up at him.

"Okay. I'll light the fire now, Blossom." Taehyung said as he made his way to the fireplace.

Taehyung squated so he could see the fireplace better then he turned the gas on.

Jungkook moved down to the ground with Taehyung.

Taehyung striked the lighter but it didn't light up so he tried it again, only to get burned.

"Tae!" Jungkook exclaimed as he rushed to Taehyung's aid and shut off the gas.

Jungkook held Taehyung's burned hand as if it were one of his flowers, gently and carefully.

"Blossom, I'm alright..." 

Jungkook placed his lips on Taehyung's burn and rested his eyes.

For a second, Taehyung's heart stopped and he had to reach over and skim Jungkook's face to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

Jungkook opened his eyes slightly and looked up at Taehyung, worried.

Taehyung lowered his head and clenched onto Jungkook's hands with his burnt one.

Taehyung slowly moved their hands downward as Taehyung kissed the corners of Jungkook's lips tenderly.

Jungkook's eyelids fluttered, finding somewhere but Taehyung's intense eyes to look.

Taehyung put his free hand underneath Jungkook's chin to direct his blossom and make Jungkook look at him.

Although, Taehyung found Jungkook's shyness cute.

"Tae." Jungkook breathed as Taehyung laid him back on the fur of the bear skin.

Taehyung put his legs over Jungkook's waist and dipped down to pepper Jungkook's neck with kisses.

"Tae." Jungkook said breathily, soothing the blood in Taehyung's ears.

Taehyung reached for Jungkook's coat zippper and zipped it down slowly. He was surprised when he saw that Jungkook wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"I...Didn't think I'd be taking it off anytime soon." Jungkook said shyly, squeezing Taehyung's hand. 

Taehyung squeezed back with a perfect smile.

"I guess you were wrong." Taehyung said, before continuing what he was doing.

Once Jungkook's coat was open, Jungkook turned red and so did Taehyung.

"Have you been...working out?" Taehyung questioned, obviously about to break out into laughter.

Jungkook blew bubbles with his cheeks and pouted.

"So what?" Jungkook said. "Maybe I don't want to be flab." Jungkook finished, looking to the side.

Taehyung snickered.

"You know I love you for who you are, right?" Taehyung said. 

Jungkook perched his lips.

"Blossom-"

"Really?" Jungkook asked, losing Taehyung.

"Really, what?" Taehyung asked.

"Do you really like me for who I am?" Jungkook asked, making Taehyung's face soften.

Taehyung put his ear to Jungkook's heart and rested his head there.

"No."

It went silent and all they could hear was the wind whislting through cracks in the windows.

Jungkook's heart dropped and he didn't know rather to push Taehyung away or move as far away from-

"I love you for who you are." Taehyung said as he heard Jungkook's heart rate speed then settle again.

Taehyung held Jungkook's waist tightly as he planted his lips everywhere on Jungkook's skin.

Jungkook felt so relieved but dread also washed over him at that realization.

What if Taehyung leaves one day? For real.

Taehyung brushed his hand up to Jungkook's and pinched it slightly, making Jungkook shutter.

This feeling is foreign to Jungkook.

Taehyung had never touched him there before.

"T-Tae~" Jungkook called.

Taehyung looked up with the same lustful, dark eyes Jungkook was beginning to become familiar to.

Taehyung swallowed before speaking.

"Yeah?" He questioned, sliding his hands over Jungkook's torso.

"Stop doing that." Jungkook said, Taehyung stopping immediately.

Jungkook sighed.

"Taehyung."

Taehyung looked right into Jungkook's soul, making Jungkook become shy again.

"You love me, right?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung nodded with a slight frown.

Taehyung was wondering where this was going.

"Of course-"

"Then will you stay with me forever?" Jungkook asked, choking on his own words.

Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"Of course. But only on one condition." Taehyung said. "You have to stay with me forever."

Jungkook eye-smiled with a childish nod.

"Of course." Jungkook said adorably.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip and ruffled Jungkook's hair.

"You're so cute~" Taehyung said.

Jungkook blushed and lie back on his head.

"Okay. Are we finished here?" Jungkook asked. 

Taehyung chuckled and shook his head.

"Not even close, Blossom." Taehyung said, bending down and kissing Jungkook's newly toned abs.

Jungkook moaned and clenched onto Taehyung's shirt.

"Off." Jungkook demanded.

Taehyung did as he was told before picking Jungkook up off the ground and moving them to the sofa.

Taehyung flipped Jungkook around and trapped Jungkook against the sofa and Taehyung's pelvis.

Taehyung held Jungkook by the waist and slowly grinded into Jungkook's backside.

"Do we like that?" Taehyung asked in a husky voice.

Jungkook nodded uneasily, already losing his breath from just being in this position.

Jungkook reached back and held Taehyung's shoulders.

"Try moving too, Blossom." Taehyung whispered into Jungkook's ear, almost sounding like the whistling of the wind.

"H-How?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung chuckled and guided Jungkook.

"Just move your hips like this. Yeah. See? Now-Agh." Taehyung felt a shot of pleasure fill his body when Jungkook moved and came to a stand-still.

"Sorry." Jungkook apologized. "Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, only to find Taehyung's bright eyes gone once again.

Taehyung took Jungkook's kissable lips and tunneled his tongue deeply into Jungkook's tavern.

From behind, Taehyung grinded Jungkook harder and faster.

Jungkook shivered with pleasure.

Taehyung slipped his hands around to Jungkook's front and ped the simple jeans Jungkook was wearing.

The jeans had given Taehyung a heart attack when Jungkook first tried them on.

Taehyung always thought Jungkook looked cute in everything.

But...

Taehyung thinks Jungkook is starting to look hot and well...y now-a-days.

A little too y.

"Ah~ Blossom~" Taehyung complained when Jungkook stopped him from moving his hips.

"I wanna do it too, Tae." Jungkook said, scooting even closer to Taehyung's bare chest.

Taehyung quietly slipped his burnt hand into Jungkook's pants.

Jungkook took in a breath before holding it and grinding into Taehyung like how he was taught earlier.

Taehyung grunted from the pleasure, squeezing Jungkook unintentually.

"Ngh, Tae~" Jungkook moaned in a high tone.

Taehyung grinded right in time with Jungkook's movements, making them both go into cloud nine with Taehyung pumping Jungkook.

Within a few hours, Taehyung had Jungkook on the soft bed in the small bedroom.

They had just came together and Taehyung lie on top of Jungkook's body.

Jungkook held Taehyung's head to his chest and was reaching for the blanket when he noticed something odd.

Taehyung was already knocked out so Jungkook didn't know whether to touch him or not. 

Jungkook decided to.

Jungkook reached for Taehyung's burnt hand and observed it.

Jungkook was confused.

Jungkook took Taehyung's other hand.

No burn.

There was no burn on either hand.

It's like it just vanished.

Jungkook shook his head.

Jungkook was way too tired to process all of this at the moment.

Jungkook pulled the blanket over both of them but was stopped.

Taehyung intertwined his and Jungkook's fingers together.

"I love you." Taehyung muttered drunkingly into Jungkook's ear.

"Your burn's gone." Jungkook said, but recieved no answer.

Taehyung was sound asleep.

Taehyung just said and done that unconciously.

Jungkook sighed and smiled softly before wrapping his arms around Taehyung once again.

For Jungkook had no idea where he was.

Jungkook had no idea there was magic in the air.

A magic so powerful, it could heal.

A magic so powerful, it could create an eternity.

 

LOVE