Chapter 2

YG'S NEW MAKNAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aaagggghhh, Seungri!!" Voices of groaning was heard in the room.

The lights were open revealing 2NE1 and bigbang from their hiding spot.

"Yah seungri!! You're dead!!" Bom went to seungri and hit his head hard.

"Ouch noona, that hurts a lot," Seungri pouted.

You laugh at that scene, and went to seungri and pat his head gently.

"Oppa, gwaenchanha?" You asked with full of concerned in your eyes.

"Yes, I'm fine.I wish everyone was as nice like you," He smiled then glared at the other members.

"It is clearly all your fault.If you don't make any noise, we can surprise her." Daesung said.

"It is all t.o.p hyung fault.He step on my feet first." Seungri said trying to defend himself.

But then, he received a quite hard hit on the head from t.o.p.

Before things will getting much more worser, you butts in the conversation.

"That is enough oppa.I felt really sorry for seungri oppa."

"You are so nice riri," Cl said.

"You just nodded and said, "I know, besides you will never able to scare me," then you smirked.

"Okay, I'll take back what I just said right now.You're very mean," Cl said that makes everyone in the room burst into laughter.

"Wait, where is dara unni?" You asked, suddenly remembering about dara.

"Here!!" Dara said at the back beside GD.

"Unni, you shouldn't make me feel very worried just now," You said, pretending that you're mad.

"I'm so sorry riri, this is all their plan, not mine," Dara said, embarrassed while pointing to the other members.

"Don't worry riri, I will not let my dara noona to get into trouble," GD started to talk after a long time of silence while holding Dara's shoulder tightly.

Everyone acted like they want to puke, but deep inside, they really ship this couple.They were as sweet as sugar, or maybe sweeter than that.Everyone in YG entertainment already know about their relationship.

"Yah, what is that for?!" Gd defends himself although he knows that the others are just joking.

"Okay, that's enough already.Let's go to the cafeteria, everyone is probably waiting for us already downstairs," Taeyang said, completely ignoring GD.

"Eeeemm oppa, what do you mean by every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter