Chapter 1

YG'S NEW MAKNAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Haerin really can’t sleep because she feel very excited and anxious at the same time.She is scared that she will make mistakes on stage tomorrow.She is performing alone and this is the first time she will make performance infront the fans.Suddenly, her phone rings.The ringtone indicates that she has just received a message. It is from her dara unni.Dara unni is one of the sunbaenims who take care of her a lot.Well, everyone is taking a good care of her, but Dara unni take care of her a lot like A LOT.

 

FROM: DARA UNNI

Riri, can you please come down for a while please. I really need your help.Jebal :((

 

TO : YOU

 

You quickly wear your cardigan and rush down.All the yg artists live in the dorm at the yg building, well except for the married one already.Bigbang oppa and 2ne1 unni rarely live in the dorm.They only sleep there if they have to do a ate night practice.

The lobby was very dark, maybe because it was already 11.45 pm. Everyone were supposed to be in bed right now.

“Dara unni??” Haerin shouted, but half-whispering.She don’t want to wake up the others.They must be tired because of their schedules.

But there was no answer.Haerin don’t give up.She keeps calling Dara’s name.Then, there was a loud sound heard in the practice room at the first floor.Although Haerin was very scared, she still go upstairs to the practice room for the sake of her da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter