Angel/ Into Your World

Saranghae (I Love You)

Saranghae (I Love You)

Chapter 3: Angel/ Into Your World

I want to walk side by side with you at least once.

Just once, just once.

I ride the soft wind into your world.

I go right next to you and you ask where I came from.

You asked so innocently, so I answered that it's a secret.

Because if we walk together like this

Wherever we go, it'll be heaven.

-E-XO- Angel/ Into Your World

Recap

I hope I meet him again. He seems like a nice person, Harry thought, remembering the gentle, firm hands helping him up and the same hands diligently working on his bike, the warm, excited smile as pizza was given to him. He wouldn't mind crashing his bike once more if it meant meeting that stranger again.

Harry paused in his thoughts, before letting out a yell, scaring the people around him.

"I forgot to ask for his name!"


It happened slowly. Everyday, Harry would stop by the cart and just talk to the vendor, Kang Yong Sook. A simple daily visit turned into helping out at the cart, and that's how he found himself standing before the grill, turning the meat until it was a deliciously cooked color. Harry wasn't sure how it ended up like this, but he wasn't complaining. It kept him occupied, and it was only for an hour or two each day, but he would bet that Hermione would be absolutely livid when she finds out. If she ever finds out, he thought mischievously as he handed a customer her change.

"Thank you for coming!" Harry flashed a bright smile receiving a shy blush in return as the girl quickly scurried back to her giggling friends. Harry let out a surprised sound as a hand thumped his back. His boss chuckled roughly, eyes twinkling in amusement.

"I swear, kid. Business has been booming because of that smile of yours."

"I bet it's the only reason you hired me: to stand here and look pretty," Harry retorted jokingly. The owner just shook his head mirthfully.

After the usual lunch rush dwindled down, Harry took off his apron, setting it on the hook carefully. During his first week officially working under Yong Sook, the man handed him the slightly yellowed with age apron with something akin to pride, and Harry made sure to treat the clothing piece with respect.

"Where are you going today?" Yang Sook asked curiously, watching his new employee mounting his bicycle. Really, he had only known the kid for a couple weeks, but he had grown on him, enough to hire him to work his precious cart. There was just something in his eyes the old man knew he could trust.

"Hmm, anywhere a train will take me," said Harry, clipping his helmet strap on with a click.

"You're a strange one."

Harry shrugged. "I get that a lot." He kicked off the ground and pedaled to the nearest station.

"Be careful!" Yang Sook yelled after him. Such a nice boy, he thought. I hope my grandson grows up like him. He smiled as he pictured the tiny chubby face of the kindergartener, on his thumb innocently. Speaking of his little Jeong, his sixth birthday was coming up, and Yang Sook was determined to give him that toy car set he always wanted. Money was tight but he was sure he can make it in time. He patted the cabinet that housed his back up cash, saved for moments of need. He'll make it work.

"Excuse me?"

"Welcome!" Yang Sook stood up to greet his customers. Everything will be fine.


Harry exited the train, feeling immensely confused. After leaving his bike at the apartment, he purchased a train ticket and walked straight on board. Now, he had no idea where he even was. , maybe he should've memorized all the train routes before actually traveling on one. He bit his lip as he looked at the digital map, only recognizing some of the names displayed. Harry released a sigh. This was not working. He'll probably find better luck if he took a bus. With that in mind, Harry stepped out of the station and decided to walk around for a bit. It was only just after noon, so he had some time to kill before he really started to panic about his situation. And really, his luck always managed to find a way out of these kind of messes. Never mind the fact that the infamous Potter luck got him here in the first place.

He stopped in front of a small cafe. Peeking inside, he saw that there weren't that many people in line, and after little debate, strolled in. He stood behind two boys who couldn't be much older than him, but then again, many here aged really well. Just take his boss for example. He couldn't have looked over 50 yet imagine Harry's shock when he revealed his age to be in the mid-sixties.

The two teens were about ten or so centimeters taller than him, but what really caught his attention were their rather unique hair. Seriously, one of them must have been the poster boy for skittles because his hair was dyed the color of the freaking rainbow. The other was less extreme but still an eye-catching blond. He let out a near silent exhale. What was with the hairstyles these days? Harry glanced around the cafe, taking in the warm atmosphere and nice decor, catching snippets of duo's conversation. Something about a mama Suho and a chicken…guy? Kai? He really didn't know. As the two people in front of him ordered, a strawberry and a taro smoothie respectively, Harry was struck with how similar they looked. Maybe they were brothers?

Once he paid for his vanilla milk tea with boba, because those little ers were fun to chew on, Harry waited patiently for his drink. It didn't take too long before a cold cup was handed to him and he sipped the white liquid happily, taking a seat by the window. The teens from earlier exited the cafe with their own drinks in hand, chatting about a kungfu panda. Yep, he didn't want to know.

Harry sipped idly through the striped blue straw before looking out the window, letting out a tiny squeak when he saw a face there. Granted, the person wasn't looking at Harry, more like looking at himself. Harry sweat dropped, was the dude seriously checking himself out? Through a window? Did he not have any common sense? Harry sighed as the brunet swept his hair to one side, tilting his head at a certain angle before flashing a winning smile. Okay, that was enough. Harry waved his hand in front of the stranger's face, and even that took a while before he noticed. When he did, he gave a confused grin before entering the cafe and ordering his own drink. To Harry's shock, he plopped down in the chair across from him.

"Hello, my name is Lee Chang-sun. What's yours?" He extended his hand out.

"Potter Harry," he said, dazedly shaking his hand. His brow furrowed. Well this person was rather…forward.

"Well, Harry. May I call you Harry?" At his nod, the other continued. "Where are you from?"

"England. What about you?"

All Harry received was a sly smirk. "It's a secret."

And somehow, Harry ended up trading numbers with this eccentric fellow. As he waved good-bye to Chang-sun, Harry held his phone loosely in his hand. Did people really have that much charisma? It can't be healthy to be that hyper. Harry internally compared him to an energetic squirrel before he snickered at that image. Harry certainly made a new friend today even if he was a bit exuberant, but he guessed it just added to Chang-sun's charm.


Just so you know, the vendor is an OC. I thought I should get that out there, so people don't try to search him up or something. What else? Ooh, another wild love interest appears! Until next time! - Aldira