She sent me a letter

A JOURNAL OF FANTASY ~a one-shot compilation~

It was a nice morning,  a perfect one to start a new day. I finally had enough sleep last night after the hectic workdays on school. I sat up on my bed and stretched my arms when I heard light knocks on my door. 

 

"Coming!"

 

I jumped out from bed and walked approached the door. I opened it and saw an house-elf standing in front of me.

 

"I am sorry if I disturb your sleep, Sir, but there is a letter for you", said him while gave a light brown envelope to me.

 

"Oh, thank you." I replied as I took it from his hand. "It is alright.  I already woke up before you knocking my door."

 

"Do you need something else, Sir?"

 

"No, thank you.  You may leave."

 

"Alright.  Wishing you have a good day, Sir." He bows before walked away. 

 

I read my name written neatly with emerald green ink on it. I startled a bit. That handwriting was so familiar. I turned the envelope and saw the seal. It was her patronus shape. A sketched head doe. I smiled as I closed my door and walked to my desk. I opened the envelope and read the letter. It took me back to the past.

 

It had been a while since the last time I met her. She was my first love when I was a student in Hogwarts. She was a good and smart girl. She had a sweet voice like my favorite singer. Her warm smile could melt the ice inside me and her scent was like a flower's. I was often thinking about us being together. I wanted to spend my lifetime together with her. Having her by my side was enough to make me being the happiest person alive. 

 

It was a raining day. I prepared an umbrella. I threw up the feelings I did not digest well and filled her with them. I learned something while struggling. The way to protect and love a woman. She lived like a princess and acted like a baby. I always acted like a man and treated her well. 

 

I wrote a letter for her last night. A love letter. It made me thinking of her better. I did not want to lose her to anyone. I hoped she could feel my love toward her. I was confessing to her. Even if I did not express a thing but I could feel that we had mutual feeling. I wished it was not too late.

 

But I was late already. That love letter still inside my drawer and never sent to her. None know that letter is existed.

 

"I can not."

 

I sighed as I left her letter on my desk and prepared myself for breakfast before started my busy day as a Hogwarts Professor. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

WEDDING INVITATION

 

LILY EVANS

and

JAMES POTTER

 

July, 7th

7 AM till end

Cokeworth Church

 

PS:

Please come. It will not memorable without you. We will looking forward for your coming.