Why did you do this to me?

Why did you do this to me?? (ONE SHOT)

I watched as my best friend stared into Jonghyun's eyes and placed her lips on his.

And he didn't refuse.

I slumped on the door handle, suddenly out of breath.

I would give anything not to be standing here right now, at the classroom door, watching them.

But no matter how much I despised, hated this scene, how much I couldn't believe it, I just had to watch on.

My mind was rationally telling me to go before I get found out, before I go crazy, but I just couldn't avert my gaze on them. Or him.

As he stole my best friend's first kiss.

I can't be this way.

He was supposed to be stealing mine. And she should be in my shoes instead.

It wasn't supposed to be this way.

A bitter sensation crept into my mouth. My first taste of betrayal.

She betrayed me.

That knew. She knew that i was madly in love with Jonghyun since i first laid my eyes on him.

She was supposed to help me, but she didn't. She went and stole my rightful present.

I can't recognise that person whom was always there to support me, listen to me, to share secrets with. I can't find her anymore. In her place was this .

Who stole my sworn love.

What have you done, you ? What have you done to my best friend and Jonghyun??

What have you done with them?? I half expected that another Jonghyun and another Hea Won will appear, and stare dumbfoundedly at the scene in front of me, and the two intertwining illusions will suddenly disappear, and Hea Won will tease me that i'm seeing the 'invisible world of ghosts' and Jonghyun will have that charming smile intact, miles away as usual, for me to stare and fantasise as much as i like.

I subconciously stepped on an empty can of Coke. Jonghyun and Hea Won looked up, and saw me. The approached me, trying to form words she knew i would never listen to.

"Listen, Jae Mi, I-" Before she could say another word, I screamed. I didn't care whether Jonghyun was there watching me go crazy, witnessing my breakdown. I didn't care that the person in front of me was the same person who stayed up the entire night to listen to me cry my heart out when my parents got a divorce. I didn't care that strangers from other classes were watching me out of curiosity. I didn't damn care.

"You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And i ran off in the direction of the girls toilet, locking myself up in a toilet cubicle.

The bitter taste lingered in my mouth. Betrayal stung my throat. Tears destroyed my decent looking face. But i didn't ing care.

Maybe this was what loss of love did to people, it turned them into heartless zombies. Maybe this was what betrayal did to victims, it destroyed their hopeful souls.

Their combination was death-like. Within a matter of seconds, i was thrown into a whirl. I was at a loss, without anyone to lean on. If felt like everything i took for granted was suddenly lost, robbed by fate and slipping out of my reach. I tried so hard to catch it, the bundle of joy i had, but fate was always one step ahead of me, and i could never ever reach it.

Fate cruelly robbed me of everything, one by one, each one making me suffer ever so more. My parents' divorce, my father's fatal car accident, my beloved grandmother's death and now this. I wish Fate was a bit more loving towards me, and just strike me once, instead of countless times, each one striking me to he ground and i had to get up for the next one. Its always worse to have many cuts than just one fatal one.

I took out my pocket swiss knife, and braced myself for the pain that was my only relief.