Welcome Hug

You're the one from my dream

P.O's POV

I was in my room when i heard the doorbell rang. *I think it's them* i thought as i stood up and headed towards the front door excitedly.

''I'll get it!'' I said. Everyone was doing their own thing after they got tired of waiting.

 

----------------------------------

Ji Eun's POV

After a few rings the door finally opened and Ji Hoon oppa stood there. ''Appa! You're here.. Ji Eun you too~!'' He said excitedly.

''Hey son'' Appa said.

''Annyeong oppa~''  I waved at him.

''Yah! Is this how you greet your oppa that you haven't seen for a long time?'' He playfully scolded me.

I giggled and gave him a big hug. He almost fell backwards and i laughed.

''Wah~ You're not little anymore'' He said and hugged me back.

''I'm 16 and i'm not a little kid anymore oppa.'' I said after we let go.

''You're still a little kid to me and my little sister eventhough you're 16.'' Oppa stuck his tongue out.

''Oppa~! You're like one yourself too.'' I stuck my tongue out at him this time and we both laughed.

Oppa helped appa to carry the bags from the car to the door when his phone rang. ''Hold on. I got to answer this.'' Appa said and left to answer his call.  

''Is this all of your things?'' He asked when he finished talking on the phone.

''Yes. Thank you appa.'' I replied.

''Who is that?'' Oppa asked my dad.

''Oh! It's my boss. I'm needed at the office now. I have to go.'' Appa said sadly.

''Now?? Can't you stay here for awhile? You haven't seen the inside of oppa's dorm yet too~'' i pouted

''I'm sorry. I have loads of works to be done before i go to Macau.'' he patted the back of my head.

''I understand...'' i sigh ''Alright then. Becareful appa. Don't overwork yourself. Make sure you have your meals on time. Please don't get sick and please.. please call me or oppa when your free ok appa?'' i said holding his hands. I'm worried about him. I hope he's save when he is in Macau.

''You remind me of your mother. You know you're a lot like her too. Always worrying about others more than she worry about herself.'' He kissed my forehead while i hold back my tears that were threatening to drop anytime soon.

''Alright. I really have to go now. I'll call you when i reach Macau.'' Appa said with a fake smile.

We bid each other farewell and gave appa one last hug before he left. After he left, oppa help me carry my bags into the dorm. There, all of the guys i miss so much were waiting in the hall.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

Choco_teddy95 here! ^_^ sorry for the short update. Will update the next chapter as fast as possible. And l.joe is coming soon XD