Excited

You're the one from my dream

Ji Eun's POV

I saw them waiting in the hall excitedly. ''Annyeonghaseyo~''

''Ji Eun ah! How are you?'' Ji Ho oppa said as he gave me a quick hug.

''I'm fine oppa~ i miss you guys!'' I said as we let go of each other and i continued to give quick hug to the others.

''We miss you too.'' Yu Kwon oppa said. Then i noticed that Jae Hyo oppa was missing.

''Oh! Where's Jae Hyo oppa? Why is he not here?'' I asked confusedly. Suddenly i heard heavy foodsteps.

''IS SHE HERE?!?! JI EUN AH!!'' Then he saw me. ''MY JI EUN!!'' He rushed towards me with his arms open wide. When he was almost nearing me Ji Hoon oppa suddenly stood in front of me and we all heard a loud thud. All of us except Jae Hyo oppa laughed because he ended up hugging my brother instead of me. When he realized that he let go of Ji Hoon oppa.

''Ji Hoon?? What are you doing?'' He asked confusedly and we laughed again.

''Hyung. You're too late. Ji Eun's tired. She needs to put her bags in the room and get some rest.'' Ji Hoon oppa patted Jae Hyo oppa's shoulder and walk away with some of my bags.

''Hye~ Jae Hyo oppa.'' I giggled and followed my brother while carrying my other bags.

 

--------------------------

''This is your room. What do think? Do you like it?'' Ji Hoon oppa asked as i entered my new room.

 

 

''Hmm~ Not too pink. It's ok. I like it. Thanks oppa~'' I smiled at him. I actually don't like pink but i don't want to disappoint him.

''Actually... I planned to not add in any pink but i'm not the one who decorate this room for you.'' Oppa told me.

''Who did it?'' I asked. He opened his mouth to answer when suddenly someone came in the room. I turned and saw that it was Jae Hyo oppa.

''Do you like it? I decorated this room for you!'' He said with a big smile.

''Oppa! It's lovely and i like it. Thanks!'' I said with a smile not wanting to disappoint him too.

''YES! She like it! I told you she will like it!'' He stuck out a tongue at Ji Hoon oppa. Ji Hoon oppa just rolled his eyes.

''Get some rest. I'll call you when dinner's ready.'' Ji Hoon oppa turned to look at me.

''Want me to help with anything?''

''Nope. It's alright. You just rest.'' He said and walk out of the room not forgeting to drag the overly excited Jae Hyo oppa out with him.

 

--------------------------

I'm back in my new room after dinner. Ji Ho oppa told me earlier that Hye Ri uses this room if she sleepover. I found out that she likes to hang out with them until midnight and so in the end they decided to just prepare a room for her and let her sleep here because it's too late for her to go back home. Which reminds me, i haven't seen her for so long. I really miss her. She's my bestfriend since we were young. She had to move to this town a few years back because her father have a new job here. We still keep in contact although we are staying far apart. Lucky for me, Block B also live here so i can meet her. Really looking forward to meeting her tomorrow.

As i was thinking about meeting my bestfriend tomorrow and also how i need to prepare myself to go schooling at a new place, my eyes felt heavy and i drifted of to sleep.

''Oppa! Hye!''

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

hihi cherrry here....

at last new update ^ ^

sorry for the late update anyways cause i was busy studing for my end year exam

hope you guys like this chapter ^ ^v

thanks for waiting

pls continue reading and comment....^ ^