Chapter 5

Seducing Husband Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV,

"Shinhee-ah,just now in the morning,Auntie Wu called.She said she wants to come over to our house."Omma told me.

She doesn't know how I'm feeling right now.I suddenly lost my appetite to eat.I looked at Shinha,only to see that she had stopped eating and was waiting for my response.

"Omma,I just met her son yesterday.Now,Mrs.Wu wants to visit?"There's a protest tone in my voice.

"Aishh,it's impolite to not welcome our guests,you know.We couldn't say no to our guests right?Guests brings you luck Shinhee."Omma said.

"Sometimes,they bring your destiny too."Shinha teased.

I glared at Shinha unnie and she looked away pretending that nothing happened.

"Oh ya Shinhee-ah,Auntie Wu also said that Kris will also be here."Omma said.

I choked when I heard that Kris will be coming to our house this evening.Didn't he said he don't like me yesterday?So now,why would he come here?This is just making me super angry!

"What's wrong with you,Shinhee-ah?"Omma asked weirdly and passed me a glass of water.

I stared at Shinha hoping for some help but she just looked down,looking at her dish.

"Shinha,you wait until Auntie Wu arrive okay?You can help Omma to make some drinks and snacks.I'm also thinking of cooking Bibimbap."Omma is already planning a menu for this evening to welcome the special guests.

"Omma,I'm sorry.After eating,I have to go.Chanyeol oppa asked me to follow him to visit his friend in the hospital."Is she k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter