Chapter One

Secretive Seductive Love [Sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk's pov:
Donghae is always telling me how he wants a wedding near the beach. I always told him no since I want to surprise him, so he thinks we are having our wedding at a restaurant and then go straight to Paris for our honeymoon. He is picking a dress with Umma Leeteuk and I can hear them screaming from the inside of the dressing room. I really want to see how he looks but Umma said I cant. Appa said the same, I already picked out my suit but they are still picking a dress.
"How many dresses are we getting Umma?"
"3." he said.
My Umma is a guy and so is my Appa. Umma Leeteuk is really nice and hopefully he chooses a cute dress for Donghae. I can imagine Donghae walking down to the priest with a white dress and he would look so y. I cant wait to eat him up in our honeymoon. A whole month off from work just for Donghae-baby.
Donghae came out from the dressing room and I pouted since he was wearing his T-shirt and jeans.
"Why are you pouting, Eunhyuk?" Donghae said and kissed my cheek.
"I wanted to see you in a wedding dress."
"We are getting married soon, you can see me on the day of our wedding." Donghae said.
"But..."
"Shhh." he said, and kissed my lip.
"Ahem. We are still here you know?" Umma said.
"Sorry Umma." Donghae said.
"Stop teasing Donghae. Leave us alone."
"Oh so now you talk to your Umma like that, just because you have Donghae?" Appa said.
I know my Appa wont get mad over something like this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter