⊿ plotlines

여름 bloc - an applyfic
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

PLOTLINES

 
pl1
 

 #01 free, as a caged bird overly protected, highschool girl who just want to do things her own way. earning permission for a wish, she plead to work throughout the summer in order to prove her beloved ones she is capable of doing things on her own.

+ available
pl2
 

 #02 gentle, as a sharp knife with people surrounding him being so harsh, he has no reason to give affection for anyone. days went by, he went overboard, and so the summer would be filled with him fixing the mistakes he never meant to make.

+ available

AUTHOR

these are the plotlines! take time reading them and dont hesitate on asking me anything alright. cheatsheet and app would be released soon hopefully, bye for now!

pl3
 

 #03 pure, as a tainted silk  in other words, no more innocence inside her. with a background that could actually ruin a person's life easily, she seek for a healing that could recover her state of mind from her past.

+ available
pl4
 

 #04 simple, as a tangled rope  the one who is too tired to care anymore. people around him come and go, entered and left so easily from his life. with a shattered heart, he only wish for a person to stay, at least for the summer.

+ available
pl5
 

 #05 cautious, as a newborn baby being taken care of by someone who doesnt really care, she learnt nothing but rainbows and happy endings. annoyed, she was sent to learn the real life alone, working and meeting people that are definitely real.

+ available
pl6
 

 #06 visible, as a clear glass  unnoticed and ignored, this one has so much potential, but all hidden for some reason. for once now he is determined to push himself, to get noticed and open up through the summer.

+ available