Chap 2

This Is L.O.V.E.

 

sorry because i'm just update now.

enjoy~


 

" Ok ~ i have something to do at the office, you all can know each other with new members while i'm go ok? " The students can't get more happy when the teacher tell she will be out for a while.

" Ohhhhh you're sooooo cute !! but the guy beside my bestfriend you know Ken, more handsome !! "

" You know him? "

" Who will not know the famous Kingka? Well the guy's name is OhSehun. I like him since i get to know him and when he help me ~ ahhh it's very embarrassing to tell you !! "

' Oh? that guy who think i'm a girl? why this girl likes a guy who always have a poker face? haishh it's make my head hurt! '

" Hey are you ok? Do you doesn't like be friend with me? you think i'm very clumsy right? Or i'm a bit talkative? Or "

" Suzy no, i'm ok just be friend with you..it just my head hurt a bit .." luhan answered weakly.

" Are you ok? I can take you to the--"

" Nevermind, maybe five more minutes my head will be ok .." Luhan smile a little. didn't want his new friend to worry.

" Ok..but if not, tell me .."

" Ok !! hehe thanks because take care of me." luhan said with a cute smile.

" awwww no problem! you're my bestfriend now!! how lucky i am have a cute bestfriend like you! >< " they talked and laughed until the bell rang.

ringggggggggggggggg

" Ok class you can go now." The teacher said when she came to took her propertie.

" Thanks." They all bows to the teacher before the teacher out from class.

" Oh this period is over now..maybe we can talk more often after this..bye." She waves at Luhan before she disappear.

' Aishhhh why my head is still hurt ..'

" Hey lulu..lets go to the cafeteria ~ i'm starving .." Tao suddenly appear infront of Luhan.

" Aishhh..Panda ~ you want me get a heart attack? "

" Sorry lulu ~ mianhae nae? "

" Ok. You know-- "

" YAH! Lulu let's get food ~ !! faster!"

" Bakkie! I'll deaf if you always do like that."

" Heheh."

" Ok let's go now ~"

 

After that, they walked toward the front door. There are three people who they knew. Necessarily, because they know they are their friends after all. they headed to the cafeteria while talking about a friend who sat next to them earlier in the classroom. Meanwhile, canteen bustling with noisy students who were eating, talking and buying food when they entered the cafeteria. they brings food cooked by Kyungsoo constantly looking for an empty spot. Tao pointed to the spot that they can eat together. 

------

 

" Hey! that like Kyungsoo and his friends! Let's go to them? " Kai and Chanyeol run to them while the others just walking calmly making their fan more to them.

" Hi there! can we sit here with you guys? " Being the polite Chanyeol is, he asked them before sit.

" of course~ more people more interesting!!! " Xiumin move a bit to give them a place to sit.

" hmm you want some? " Tao asked Kris because Kris just looked at him and didn't eat.

" n-never m-mind..i-i will go buy some food. " After that, them laughed histericully. Kris embarrassed and ran to buy some food for himself.

 



 

sorry for the short update. 

i hope u like it! LUV ya