Chap 1

This Is L.O.V.E.

 

(not edited )

 

~ AT SCHOOL ~

" Luhan watch out!!! " Suho shouted to the poor boy. " what the-- OWWWWWWW! "

" YAH! are you okay? " Kyungsoo rushed to Luhan and checked him.

" woahhh Lulu are you--" someone had cut Xiumin. " WHO'S TROWN THAT FREAKING BALLLLLL?!! " Shouted Baekhyun. Everybody in the hallway just shut up and looked what just happen that maked Baekhyun shouted like hell.

" ermm opps? " after 2 minute, someone who's taller than him, say it while looked at Baekhyun with scared faced. " Are you FREAKING IDIOT or what? you play the ball in the hallway! and it hit my friend ya know " and with that the guy looked at the poor guy who still sit on the floor with guilty experision. " I'm sorry. " the guy apologised. " are you ok-- "

" yah Chanyeol! what took you so long to take the ball? " 

" hmm actually it hit somebody you idiot.can you help me? " say chanyeol with puppy eyes.The guy only scoffed and look at the front of them.

" why are you looking at me like that? " the boy say it when he noticed Baekhyun stared at him with disbelief looked from head till toe.

" erghh you're sooooo annoying! " say Baekhyun. Then he walk a bit to his poor bestfriend.

" hey lulu are you okay? you want us take you to-- "

" nevermind Baekkie..i'm fine! " Luhan smile to his bestfriends.

" okay..let's go get to office now..if not, we'll late." Then Suho looked at other two guy who is still at the spot.

" well..sorry because my friend here shouted at you.." Suho glance at his friend.

" ahhh nevermind..besides, it hit your friend though.." the boy sayed and then look at Luhan where the ball hit. " i'm sorry.. " he bowed shyly.

" ahh nevermind..it's not like you see..it's just..okay? " said Luhan to the boy. Well he don't know what to say..so he just say what like he want to say.

" okay. well i'm Park Chanyeol. And this is -- "

" Wu Kris. "

" oh..I'm Xi Luhan..and this my group.We're new student."  " I'm Baekhyun, Byun baekhyun. "  " I'm Do Kyungsoo call Kyungsoo. "  " I'm Kim Joonmyeon, you can call me Suho. And I'm the leader."  " I'm Kim Minseok but call me Xiumin "  " ermm I'm Tao,Huang Zi Tao. "

" ouh nice to meet you!! well we have four members more but they're disappear? i don't know~ and here the leader is Kris.." said Chanyeol happy that have new friend and they're very cute!.

" hurmm can you help us? just now we looking for the office. But then we get lost in the hallway. this school is freaking big! " said Xiumin.

" heyyyy No curse! " Suho who standing beside Xiumin smacked his head. " Awwww " Xiumin pout.

" Can you help us? " asked Kyungsoo. He is now tired because looking for the office.

" We can help you!!!! " yelled a voice who is still far from them. 

" okay, now i'll introduce to you. the guy who is have a dark skin is Kim Jong In or Kai. Then, the guy who have colourful hair is Oh Sehun, and beside him, who said want to help you guys, is Kim Jongdae or Chen. And the lastly we have a guy who have bored face is Zhang Yi Xing or Lay. " introduced Chanyeol to his new friend.

" wow they're so handsome but this chanyeol is more than them-- OH MY GUCCI WHAT just i said????? "  said Baekhyun in his mind while looked at Chanyeol but the guy just look at his friend who is just a bit far.

" you're all new student right? " asked Kai.

" Yes why? " answered Suho.

" oh noona just want you all to show up at the office. Now. " said Kai 

" okay thanks. but can you ...help us? " asked Suho with face -please-.

" of course!! " Chanyeol answered with big grin.

" hey three of you are boy or girl? " asked Sehun without hesitation to Luhan, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.

" why? " asked Luhan a bit annoyed.

" you're just beautiful " 

" of course we're boy.." answered Kyungsoo a bit faster before Luhan can get angry when someone called him ' a girl '.

" yeah. " just then, the silence take part while there're walked to the office.

" okay we're here now~!! " said Chen

" hey we don't know your name. can you--" 

" oh there you're.. you took so long to come to the offcie huh ? " there is a lady woman who is very good looking. " hehe my name is Sooyoung. If you have question to ask, you can come to me.. okay here is yours timetabble and classroom. fighting ! and good luck~ bye~~~" said Sooyoung.

" oh okay..thanks noona!! " said Suho and them bowed to her. She enter in the office after praise the boys how polite them are.

" Luhan, are you sure you're okay? your eyes is out of focus to me.." asked Baekhyun to his bestfriend.

" of course Baekkie. ermm can you guys help us to go to our class? " Luhan turn his heels to faced the group tried to dropped the topic with Baekhyun. Baekhyun pouted when Luhan turn his heels.

" of course but can I see your timetable? " asked Kai and Luhan strech the timetable to Kai. 

Kai smile and give the timetable back to Luhan. " hehe you guys have class with us! that great ya know~ we can see each other more! " Kai glance at Kyungsoo who is beside Suho. " and YOU ! you're so cute! " 

Kyungsoo shame. and. hide himself behind Suho.

" yah! why are you hide behind me? " aksed Suho. " because i'm shame..please help me with your body to hide my face now.." answered Kyungsoo with whispered.

" woahh you have panda's face! i like panda..well after my unicorns!! " said Lay when he looked at Tao's face.

" yes. of course..thanks~ ermm you like unicorns? " aksed Tao. " of course..eh wait what's yours name? we don't know yous name yet.." Lay smiled.

" oh my name is erghh Tao."  " Luhan"  " Baekhyun.."  " I'm the leader Suho."  "Xiumin! "  " ....oh! m-my name is Kyungsoo." 

" oww how cute you allllllllssss.." they can said that Lay is fanboying about them..

" ermm maybe we can go to class now? " asked Kris.

" OF COURSE " they said and heading to the first period.

 

AT CLASS >>

Just a few students in the class..well they're in the first class. Only a great students can get in the first class..and this kingka is not like very claver but if the teacher not put they in this class, the girls will squeled when they saw kingka. and the new students are all brilliant so, they get in the first class.

When they inside the class, Kingka just straight to their usual place. Then, the teacher arrived to the class.

" hello good morning~!! today, we have new students. Please come in~" the teacher greeted them.

the boys come in with a look 'wow'  from everyone.

" okay you can introduced yourself." the teacher smiled at them.

" thanks. I'm Kim Joonmyeon, you can call me Suho." he end with sweet smile.

" I'm Kim Minseok but you can call me Xiumin." he look everyone and blushed when someone wink at him.

" I'm Huang Zi Tao call me, Tao." some girls said he is cute and some guys said he is scary.

" I'm Byun Baekhyun. " he just prayed not to look at a grin boy but his eyes just stare at him like a food.

" I'm Xi Luhan. " he just stare at the floor.

" I'm Do Kyungsoo. Nice to meet you." he blushed even more when his eyes meet with Kai.

" okay. ermm maybe we must changed your place. okay i want you all to get up." when the teacher announced to changed their place, they groan and get up from sit.

" okay first, Chen and Hyuna. "

" Sehun and Ken. "

" Niel and Nana. "

" Kris and Tao. "

" Luhan and Suzy. "

" Kyungsoo and Chanyeol."

" Suho and Jongin. "

"  Taehyung and Baekhyun."

" Yixing and Jungkook. "

"  Jimin and Xiumin."

 

 

 

 



 

just imagine the class like this..